#44 : Stay Away

Harry stopped his car right in front of Taylor's apartment area. Harry turned to Taylor who was apparently looking at him. A smile appeared on Harry's lips.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." Harry said. Taylor smiled back and nodded her head.

"I hope you'll arrive on time, cause you know I never like to wait." Taylor said softly.

Harry moved closer and placed a short kiss on Taylor's cheek. Making Taylor's heart skip a beat with she felt his warm lips on her cheek.

"Get some rest. Don't sleep too late, good night, Taylor. Sweet dreams." Harry said. Taylor nodded nervously.

"You too, drive safely, Harry. I'll see you tomorrow." Taylor waved before opening Harry's car door and getting out of Harry's car.

Taylor waved again, until Harry drove his car away from Taylor's apartment area. After Harry left, Taylor was still standing there in her spot. Taylor briefly closed her eyes, she gently placed her hand on the cheek where Harry had kissed her. A smile appeared on Taylor's lips.

"Don't worry, Harry. I'll be having sweet dreams tonight, and it'll be about you." Taylor said to herself and chuckled before entering into her apartment.

In less than thirty minutes, Harry parked his car l in front of his own mansion. Harry got out of the car and several servants had welcomed him. Harry ignored the servants and just plainly walked into his house.

Arriving in the living room, Harry had found his mother, Anne, who was sitting quietly, reading the latest magazine in her hand. Harry walked over to his mother where her back was facing him, meaning that Anne couldn't see him.

Harry hugged his mother briefly while placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I've just returned home, mum. Did you called me this afternoon?" Harry asked, sitting next to Anne. Anne nodded while closing the magazine and placed the magazine on the table.

"I called you this afternoon, but you didn't answered any of my calls. Where have you been?" Anne asked, raising an brow.

"I was just busy at work." Harry answered casually.

"Were you busy at work or were you busy making out with Taylor?" Anne asked again, making Harry narrow his eyes at her.

Harry was just about to ask her a question when Anne looked at him sharply and said firmly, "Harry, I already know everything."

Harry gaped for a moment. "Everything? What do you mean?" Harry asked, being completely oblivious.

"About you and Taylor." Anne stressed. Harry paused before nodding his head.

"Do you want to hear my explanation?" Harry asked calmly as he could. Anne closed her eyes for a moment. She didn't want to be angry and fight with Harry, and she also clearly knew that Harry will always get what we wants no matter what.

"Fine, explain." Anne finally said.

"Taylor and I, all right. So initially, our relationship was neutral and we were had the typical boss and personal assistant kind of relationship, it was just simply all about work. She's my new personal assistant after the previous one resigned because he couldn't stand the work I gave him." Harry took a quick breath and resumed.

"I forced Taylor to pretend to be my girlfriend, so you could cancel my arranged marriage with your friend's daughter. However, as time went by, I was falling in love with her, and now Taylor and I are truly in a relationship, we're lovers. And there's no more pretending." Harry explained with all seriousness. Anne nodded in understanding.