#51 : The Fashion Show

"I'm nervous." Karlie said while rubbing her hands continuously. Taylor and Abigail who stood before her and chuckled.

"You'll be fine, Karlie. You've been practicing for a whole month, just give your best." Abigail encourages. Karlie nodded her head.

"What if I trip or something?" Taylor rolled her eyes, placing her hand on Karlie's shoulder.

"You'll be fine, just like what Abigail said, you can do it." Karlie, once again nodded.

"Hey, I brought a camera with me. What if we take a photo together?" Taylor asked as she showed her digital camera. Karlie and Abigail smiled. Then, the three of them gathered together and Taylor began clicking at the camera, making the camera shutter with every click.

"I'd like to take a photo with Karlie, please." Abigail pleases and Taylor nodded  her head and immediately took a few steps back, finding the right distance to take photos of Abigail and Karlie.

"One, two, three. .  ." Taylor counted and at the same time, Abigail and Karlie smiled at the camera and put on a pose.

A few seconds later after Taylor took pictures of them, she was about to go ahead to Abigail and Karlie to show them the pictures she has taken, when Taylor suddenly bumped into someone by accident.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean it." Taylor apologized, holding her shoulder which was the part that the person had hit her.

"Sean!" Karlie's voice made Taylor turn around and found a handsome young man standing in front of her.

"Oh, no, no. I accidentally bumped into you. I should be the one apologizing." The  man apologized without taking his eyes off Taylor.

"Hey, what's wrong with your eyes, bud? You're staring at my best friend as if she's the most delicious meal you've ever seen." Karlie said patting the shoulder of the handsome young man who stood before Taylor. The handsome man named Sean O'Pry. He's a model too, just like Karlie.

"You never told me that you have a beautiful friend, Karlie." Sean said, without taking his eyes off Taylor. Taylor lowered her head, she hated being looked like that. Especially by people who she doesn't know at all.

Karlie rolled her eyes. "So what? What will you do if I tell you?" Karlie asked.

Only this time, Sean turned his gaze to Karlie, at a glance, saying, "I don't know. Maybe, I'll try something." Sean winked before looking back at Taylor and stretched out his hand before Taylor.

"Hey, I'm Sean O'Pry. But you can call me Sean." He said kindly. Taylor sighed before taking Sean's hand and said, "I'm Taylor, Taylor Swift. You can call me Taylor." As much as possible, Taylor tried to be friendly. Taylor pulled away her hand first, looking at Sean, who seemed as if he to want to let go of her hand.

"Sean, I have to take my best friends to their seats. I'll see you later later. Bye!"

Taylor was grateful when Karlie took her hand and Abigail's hand, taking both of them to one of the seats that had been reserved especially for them.

"This is your seats. Front row seats, just like I promised." Karlie said, after they arrived at their seats. Taylor chuckled and immediately sat down on her seat, and so did Abigail.

"Tay, Sean seems to like you." Karlie said suddenly, making Taylor go silent for a moment before squinting at Karlie.

"I've just met him!" Taylor shook her head. Abigail chuckled while Karlie shook her head.

"Move on, Tay. Sean is very handsome and he's a model too! I'm sure that a ton of girls are waiting in line to just to be with him. It's very clear that he likes you, just the way he looks at you is already something else. When was the last time you went on a date? You have to start dating again before you become old! " Taylor and Karlie chuckled at Abigail's words.