#15 : Shoot

Harry asked Taylor to accompany him to complete some work. Taylor was about to leave, but then she decided to accompany him. They made it to the thirteenth floor using the fire escape stairs.

Taylor could do nothing but obey Harry's request. First, Harry is her boss. It would be very possible that Harry would fire her if she didn't accompany him. Second, to be frank, Taylor is still worried about Harry. Harry's face has remained pale after they climed up the stairs.

━━

Taylor just sat on the sofa, where she usually  works, watching Harry who was typing something on his laptop. Taylor sighed. She was already getting bored. She had been in the office  for almost an hour, watching Harry work, and without Taylor doing anything. Taylor is better told to help Harry rather than to do nothing. But for some reason, Harry doesn't want her to do anything.

Finally, Taylor decided to pull out her phone and scrolled through her newsfeed. While scrolling, a number suddenly flashed through Taylor's screen and her ringtone rang inside the room. Taylor immediately picked up the call while Harry glanced at Taylor.

"Hi, Liam." Taylor greeted as Harry knitted his brows together. Taylor is talking to Liam? 

"Of course. I really don't mind. Think of it as my apology because I just left you." Harry held his fingers together and clenched them tightly together. His eyes were still glaring at Taylor sharply. Taylor seemed to be laughing at something the man named Liam said before finally saying, "See you at the office tomorrow afternoon, Liam. Have a nice day." Taylor ended her call and noticed Harry's gaze. Taylor stared back at Harry as she sarcastically asked, "What is it?" Harry shook his head.

"Was that Liam? Liam Payne?"

Taylor shrugged her shoulders. "None of your business."

"Are you dating Liam?" Harry asked again.

"It's none of your business, Harry." Taylor answered again.

Harry suddenly rose from his seat and walked closer to Taylor. Taylor was surprised and stood up, trying to comprehend what was happening.

"W-why are you walking towards here? Don't you have to finish your work?" Taylor asked fumbled with her words as Harry squinted.

"So are you dating Liam?" Harry repeated his question as he confronted Taylor. Their distance, were only about five inches away from each other. Taylor folded her arms in front of her chest.

"Didn't I answered your question? That's none of your business, it's not your business to know whom I'm dating, you. . ." Taylor stopped her words when Harry inched his face closer to Taylor's. The gap between them were only two inches away from completely touching. Taylor gulped down nervously from the short distance between them.

"W-what are you doing?" She stammered.

"Stay away from him." Harry said firmly and huskily.

Taylor was shocked before shaking her head and pushed Harry's chest away from her.

"You have no right to prohibit me from being friends anyone." Taylor replied and Harry nodded his head.

"Then only be friends. You and Liam will be only friends, and it should stay that way." Harry turned and walked back to his desk.

Leaving Taylor whose heart was still pounding because of the closeness between them earlier and she was left thinking on why Harry suddenly acted that way.

━━

Harry finished his work at exactly four in the afternoon. Taylor was still sitting there, apparently in a deep thought. Harry closed his laptop and approached Taylor. Harry reached out to Taylor. Taylor looked at Harry's hand in surprise.