#59 : Liam's Engagement Party

"How do I look? Do I look good enough?" Gemma asked anxiously.

Gemma has been continuously staring at herself and in front of a large mirror for the past few minutes now, making sure that she looks good enough for Liam's engagement party tonight.

Taylor, who was zipping up her dress, nodded her head lazily. Gemma has been asking the same question over and over again. Taylor was tired of hearing the same  question. In fact, Taylor has repeatedly said and answered that Gemma looks fine, but Gemma is still not confident and she still feels like there's something missing from her.

"Gems, you look so beautiful. Stop worrying about your appearance, you already look amazing." Taylor folded her  arms in front of her chest, watching Gemma who was still staring at her reflection in the mirror. Gemma and Taylor had wore Anne's dress designs.

"I just feel like there's something is missing. I'm still not confident enough." Gemma said biting her lower lip.

"You're just missing a partner, sister." Gemma and Taylor looked back and found Harry at leaning his body against the doorframe, already wearing his formal attire.

Taylor held her breath for a moment. Harry looks very stunning in a black coat covering his light blue shirt and black tie. His hair was also combed back, making it look more presentable. Gemma rolled her eyes.

"I already have a partner for the party, Brother."

"Niall, eh?" Harry said before chuckling.

Harry walked into Gemma's room and stood beside Taylor, who was still fascinated by Harry's appearance.

Gemma pursed her lips. "That man. . . I asked him to keep this a secret and he told you! Gosh."

"Well, since you've already got Niall, you'll go with Niall and I'll go with Taylor." Taylor could feel Harry's arms wrap around her shoulders.

"Who said that I was going with Niall? I did ask him to be my partner, but I'm still going with you two to the party." Gemma said mockingly. Harry rolled his eyes.

"You're just going to disturb, sister."

"And do you think I care, brother?" Gemma asked back, using the same tone that Harry used.

"I'll be using my sports car and it can only be boarded by two people." Harry said.

"In that case, the three of us should go and board that car." Gemma emphasized.

"The police will see us and they'll give me a ticket." Harry reasoned.

"Will the police even dare to give us a ticket?" Gemma replied, in a haughty tone that made Taylor chuckle. Gemma's words and tone were very similar to Harry's.

Before Harry and Gemma could have another argument, Taylor said, "I rented a car here in London. So I could just contact the driver so you two can go to the party together in Harry's sports car." Taylor relents. Harry and Gemma looked at Taylor with narrowing eyes. Gemma shook her head.

"No, no. I'll go with you, Taylor. I don't want to be alone with my stubborn annoying little brother." Gemma said as Harry sighed.

"Fine, I won't use my sports car. We can go together and use the Range Rover, okay?"

Taylor smiled broadly, agreeing with Harry's idea.

━━

Harry drove his car at medium speed successfully making Taylor quite surprised,  because the last time that Taylor was in a car that was driven by Harry, Harry would speed off his car, as if there were no other vehicles on the road other than his car.