#21 : Changing The Contract

Taylor could clearly hear the sound of someone knocking on her apartment door at exactly seven in the evening. Taylor brushed off the bottom of her black dress and took a look in the mirror. Taylor took a deep breath and let out a slow breath.

She doesn't look that bad, right?

Because the first time she met Anne Styles, (which was just a few days ago) her appearance wasn't that bad because she had the help of he beauty salon. But now, it was all up to Taylor now. So that's why she did all she can to make herself look good and decent. She wore a black dress that hugged her curves in all the right places with matching heels that Taylor rarely wears and she also applied a little bit of make up on. Of course, she couldn't forget about her red lipstick.

Taylor walked to the door and only opened it  slowly, but instead, Harry pushed the door and just went straight ahead. Harry closed the door before finally, his gaze landed on Taylor.

Harry gaped at Taylor's appearance, his mouth almost dropped as he was looking at her, buy luckily he caught it before Taylor could see it. She looks beautiful and different. Taylor frowned as she could feel was staring at her.

"Are you going to keep staring at me like that?" Taylor asked and Harry snapped out from his stare at her.

"By the way, I need to tell you something. I replaced our agreement with a new one." Harry said, his eyes still dazzled by Taylor's beauty.

"Why?" Taylor asked, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Because I said so. The agreement was changed. You don't need to act as my girlfriend anymore. You have to actually marry me ." Taylor gaped listening to Harry's words. Taylor shook her head.

"No, thank you. I don't want to marry you!"

"Fine, are you ready to see your parents on the streets because they're of the debts they couldn't pay?" Harry asked her as Taylor kept silent.

Harry walked towards her, with every step Harry takes, Taylor takes a step backward until she  touched the cold wall behind her. Harry grinned as the gap between them were only a few inches away from actually touching.

"Taylor, haven't I told you so many times? I'll control everything. Now, I want you to be willing to marry me. You must be my wife." Harry says as Taylor shook her head.

"You can't marry someone who doesn't love you and who you don't love."

"I think you forgot that I once told you that I will learn to love you. And you must do the same, Taylor." Harry said sarcastically.

"I don't want to. I'll cancel the agreement, I'm going to break the contract!" Harry rolled his eyes and grinned again.

"In that case, I'll already gave one hundred fifty thousand pounds to your father two days ago. But since you want to break off the agreement, I'm afraid that I won't be sending money to your father anymore. And I only sent him a  hundred thousand pounds, that isn't enough to pay off his debts." Harry's threat sounded much sharper. Taylor squinted.

"You've sent money to my father?" Harry nodded his head.

"Only a quarter. They still need a few hundred thousand pounds for them to pay off their debts." Harry explained.

Taylor closed her eyes for a moment. Thinking about how her parents could collect so much money to pay off all their debts? Why did his parents have to keep all this from Taylor?

Taylor opened her eyes to meet Harry's green ones that look very beautiful up close and Taylor just realized that right now.

"Fine, I'm not breaking off  the contract that we made. But can I just have one request?" Taylor asked doubtfully. Harry smiled thinly.