#47 : Disappointed

Taylor looked at the photo she had displayed on her dressing table. The photo is a picture of Taylor with Harry, it was just taken a few days ago. When they were in the recreation park in London. They took a photo together at one of the photo booths there.

In the photo, Taylor and Harry both funny faces. Taylor chuckled as she recalled when they took the photo.

Taylor sat on the edge of her bed. A smile spreads across her lips. Taylor hadn't even noticed that it's been almost four months since Taylor became Harry Styles' personal assistant. And that's where Taylor believed in the saying that time flies  by and fast.

Being Harry's personal assistant wasn't an easy job at first. Taylor still rememberers her first day of work very clearly, it was as if she remembers it when it was just yesterday ago.

At first, Taylor was restless and has to do her large amount of work overnight. However, Harry's attitude began to change gradually into a much better and friendlier attitude, although, his arrogant attitude still dominates and remains in him.

But to be honest, Taylor has never been as comfortable being near a man. Taylor had never felt that any intimate relationships before, and she never thought she'd say this, but she actually likes it.

Harry is like a drug to Taylor. Taylor always felt she needs Harry by her side.

But lately, Harry seemed to prevent Taylor from coming to Styles Enterprise. If she calculates it, it's been almost a week since Taylor hasn't come to Styles Enterprise.

Every morning, Harry always came and invited her to go to various recreational parks in London. Taylor asked Harry why they didn't go to work, but as usual, Harry's answer was always the same: "I want to spend time with you."

Shortly afterwards, Taylor heard a knock on her apartment door. Taylor glanced at the clock on the wall. It's only seven in the morning. Usually, Harry comes at around nine o'clock in the morning. Did Harry arrived early this time?

Taylor immediately walked to the door and opened it slowly. Taylor slightly widened her eyes when she found someone other than Harry. But instead, a middle aged was standing right in front of her.

"Mrs.– I mean, Anne?"

Anne Styles smiled and softly said, "May I come in, Taylor?"

Taylor nodded her head reluctantly and invited Anne into her apartment. Taylor invited Anne to sit on the sofa,  while Taylor walked into the kitchen to prepare some drinks.

It didn't take long when Taylor reappeared with a cup of tea which she immediately placed on the coffee table. Anne smiled and thanked her.

Taylor sat on the other sofa, she still looked surprised at Anne's sudden arrival. Taylor took a deep breath, let out a slow breath before asking, "How did you know my apartment address?"

"It's wasn't that hard to find." Anne answered calmly.

"What made you come to see me?" Taylor asked doubtfully.

To be honest, it's was quite rude of her to ask a question like that, but Taylor really couldn't help herself but ask.

"I missed you and to be honest, I'm looking for Harry," Taylor furrowed her brows at Anne's answer.

Looking for Harry? Where on earth did Harry go? Isn't Harry still at his house at this hour?

Anne sighed. "It's been almost a week since Harry hasn't come home. Isn't he here?"

Taylor shook her head. She was surprised at what Anne just revealed to her.
What? Harry hasn't come home in a week? What happened?

"I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't knew that Harry doesn't come home. I thought he goes home everyday. He did spend a few nights here, but he always said that you let him and he has your approval." Taylor bowed her head in disappointment and shame.