#14 : Worried

Taylor arrived at Styles Enterprise thirty minutes later. Taylor squinted when she saw the crowd of employees in front of the elevator. Taylor walked over to them and patted one of the employees on the shoulder. The employee turned to look at her.

"What happened?"

"The elevator isn't working." The employee answered.

"Then why don't you guys use the emergency stairs?" Taylor asked, the employee sighed.

"That's not the problem. Someone's trapped in the elevator."

"Someone? Who?"

"Mr. Styles. He's trapped in there. We've called 911 to ask for help, but it's been an hour already and it seems like no one is coming."

Harry? Trapped in an elevator?

"Do you know which floor the elevator stopped on?" Taylor asked, starting to worry. The employee thought for a while before answering.

"I believe it's on the ninth floor." The employee answered and Taylor quickly sprinted towards the fire escape.

Taylor ran up on the stairs, leading to the ninth floor.

And Taylor wasn't going to lie, running up the stairs isn't something easy to do.

Taylor stopped in her tracks right on the sixth floor. Trying to catch her breath. Sweat was starting to form on her temples and Taylor wiped them using the back of her hand.

For some reason, she was genuinely worried about Harry. Taylor started running again briskly up the stairs. Until she finally reached the ninth floor.

Taylor walked to the elevator on the ninth floor and found several men trying to open the door with the equipment available. Taylor walked near them, with her short breaths. 

"Can't ... It be ... opened yet?" Taylor panted, with one breath for each word. The men turned and one of them stood up, facing Taylor.

"We'll try our best." He said. Taylor nodded her head.

"Can you please work faster? I mean, Harry has been in there for almost an hour, he might die he stays any longer. " Taylor said worriedly. The men nodded their heads.

The men tried hard to pull the elevator doors. Another fifteen minutes had passed until finally, they managed to slightly open the door, making a small gap.

"Mr. Styles?" One of the men called out for him, to make sure Harry is okay. But, there was no response. Taylor's was starting to get more worried.

The men continued to try and open the elevator doors fully, but their efforts were still in vain. Finally, one of the men was determined to climb up to the top of the elevator, without any tools. This is the first time Taylor has seen a scene like this.

With a short amount of time, the man reached the elevator and opened the cover up there. The man got into the elevator and tried to check what was happening. Taylor waited anxiously. Taylor's fingers intertwined, praying that nothing would happen with Harry in there.

Shortly thereafter, who knows what the man in there was doing, the elevator doors finally opened and Taylor widened to see the man carrying Harry. Harry has his eyes closed and he was unconscious.

The man laid Harry right in front of the elevator door and Taylor rushed to his side to sit near Harry.. Taylor placed her ear on Harry's chest, trying to hear if Harry still has a  heartbeat.

Taylor's face had gotten paled when she realized. Taylor got up and looked at Harry who still has  his eyes closed. Taylor panicked and looked at the men.

"There's no heartbeat."

Taylor looked at Harry until a tear began to fall from her eyes. Taylor shook Harry's body, with a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Harry! Wake up! You can't die! I've only been working for you for a week! Who'll be my boss now if you die? You can't die, Harry." Taylor said her voice slightly cracking, continuing to shake his body.

Tears increasingly flowed out from her eyes and continously rolled down her cheeks. The men around Taylor bowed their heads, trying to show sympathy.

"Come on, wake up! Don't die, please!" Taylor was very shaken. Taylor cried in Harry's chest, she has her arms wrapped around him and Taylor held him tightly in her arms.

Taylor stopped crying when she felt a hand rub her back.

"Who says I'm going to die?" Taylor raised her head from Harry's chest and smiled when she saw Harry who had woken up from his stupor. Harry was just about to try to get up when Taylor suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Thank God! Are you all right? You made me so worried, I honestly thought we'd lose you." Taylor said and Harry paused when realized something wet was touching his shoulder. Harry glanced at Taylor who was still hugging him.

Taylor was crying? Just because of this? A small smile appeared on Harry's lips. Harry was about to return the hug to Taylor when he realized there were about three of his employees watching them.

"Uh, I'm fine, Taylor. You can let me go now." Harry says and Taylor pulled away from the hug.  Taylor's red lips formed a smile. 

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm just too happy to see you alive again." She says and Harry got to his feet and looked at the three employees.

"Fix the elevator as soon as possible. If something like this happens again, expect that you'll be sent out of this office immediately." Harry said coldly.

The three employees nodded before starting to enter the elevator, trying to fix it. Afraid that they might lose their jobs. Taylor quietly chuckled.

"Why did you threaten them like that? You should be thankful, they saved you! If it weren't for them, you would've died in there!" Taylor said and Harry turned his attention back to Taylor. Taylor stared back at Harry sharply.

Harry just realized, out of all the hundreds of employees in Styles Enterprise, the only one who dared to see Harry was Taylor. Only Taylor.

"You go to my office, now." Harry's ordered to Taylor, but Taylor shook her head and grinned.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Styles. I actually shouldn't be here now. Today is my day off, and you can't give me orders on my day offs." Taylor said without the slightest fear. Harry frowned.

"But I'm your boss."

"Yes, you are, but not on Sundays though." Taylor says and Harry chuckles.

"Then what are you doing here right now?" Taylor rolled her eyes.

"I'm here because you sent me a message that made me panic and worried me! You asked for my help!" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I don't remember texting you." Harry mumbled and thought for a moment before realizing that he did remember that he sent messages to several people before his phone died out of battery.

Taylor sighed, and decided to turn around and go back to her apartment. She was about to walk towards the fire escape again. However, before she even landed her foot on the steps, a warm hand grabbed Taylor's hand, pulling her before she got to leave.

Taylor turned around and found Harry, who was holding her warm hand in his and smiled faintly at her.

"Thanks for coming here, Taylor. Thank you for caring about me."