#32 : Scott's Plan

Taylor didn't know when or how she began to start feeling something for Harry. But one thing is definitely clear, she was one hundred percent sure that she was feeling something for Harry. It was like butterflies fluttered inside of her whenever she thought about him.

Taylor liked Harry from the first time she saw him, but sometimes his inhuman attitude makes Taylor annoyed of his presence. But now for some reason, Taylor was getting used to Harry's attitude. In fact, Taylor could see that Harry was slowly changing.

Taylor looked out the window of her room. Last night, Taylor was supposed to have fun at James' engagement party, but James ruined everything with a stupid confession. But Taylor was actually quite grateful. Because of the incident that happened in James' party, Taylor could spend more time with Harry. Just sitting in a café and talking about his past was something Taylor appreciated. It was simple, but it's honestly memorable for Taylor.

Taylor was happy to hear Harry tell her about his past. When Harry tells about his past, it was clear that Harry already trusts Taylor. Harry won't just randomly and suddenly tell someone about his past.

"Taylor?"

Taylor was a bit startled when she heard a familiar voice that suddenly called out to her. She immediately rose to her feet, and walked to the door and opened the it slowly. Taylor furrowed her brows when she found her father behind the door, even though Taylor already knew her father's voice.

"Dad?"

"Can I come in? There are several things I must discuss with you."Scott told his daughter. The look on his face is very serious.

Taylor nodded her head and opened the door wider, letting her father enter her room. Scott walked in and sat on the edge of Taylor's bed. Scott patted the edge of the empty bed beside him, gesturing for Taylor to sit beside him. Taylor walked towards to her father and sat down beside him.

"Did Harry told you everything?" Scott asked.

"Tell me about what?" Taylor asked, not understanding what her father meant. Scott smiled faintly.

"About our family restaurant being in a financial crisis and it's going bankrupt. And about how Harry is giving us substantial financial aid to help with our business." Taylor nodded weakly. She already knew that a long time ago. And it was the reason why she was being so close to Harry.

"Apparently, Harry likes you, Taylor." Scott added.

Taylor went silent. She also knew about that. Harry had said it, several times actually. But Taylor didn't know whether it was true or not. Harry might've just be joking. But then again, Harry isn't the type of guy who likes to joke around. Harry never messed or played with his words, that was clear. 

"Taylor, do you love your family?" Scott asked her which made Taylor look at him confusedly. How could his father ask a question like that? Of course the answer will always be yes. Who doesn't love their own family?

"Dad, what kind of question is that?"

Scott nodded slowly before saying, "If you love your family, approach him. Make him do everything and anything to you. "

"W-what?" Taylor asked in disbelief with her father's orders.

"Our family restaurant is only stable with his financial help, Taylor. Without his help, we'd be nothing. "

━━

"Taylor?" Taylor woke up from her reverie. Taylor turned and found Harry, who was looking at her with an anxious expression. Harry frowned when he looked at Taylor.