#41 : Confused

Taylor, Harry has paid off all of my debt. And he gave me some extra money to rebuild our restaurant. He gave, Taylor, not lent. Just so you know, what he gave is very much and it's more than enough to rebuild everything. I don't know what you did there with him, but you're doing a good job. You're our savior. We love you very much.

PS: You have to prepare yourself to take care of our restaurant here.

Taylor briefly closed her eyes once she read the email that was sent by her father. Now, Taylor fet very guilty.

Taylor never really agreed with her father's words to use Harry, but indirectly, Taylor did that. Taylor feels like she just used Harry.

Taylor closed her laptop and stared at the clock hanging on the wall of her room. It's seven o'clock in the evening and Harry still hasn't arrived yet. In fact, Harry promised to pick her up at exactly seven. Is he late? But Harry Styles is rarely late. Except when he has to go to work, because he's always late at that.

Shortly thereafter, there was a knock on the door. Taylor, who had been prepared herself beforehand, grabbed her bag and walked towards the door, opening it slowly. When the door opened, the first thing she saw was a sweet smile on Harry's face. A smile that he rarely given to others, however Taylor sees it very often when she's around him.

"Hey." Harry greeted after the two stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Hi." Taylor sighed and greeted back.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked, as usual.

"Yeah," Taylor answered with a smile.
Harry offered his hand out to Taylor. At first, Taylor hesitated, but Taylor finally took Harry's hand anyway, letting Harry hold her hand tightly. His hand radiated warmth for Taylor.

"You're about fifteen minutes late, Harry." Taylor broke the silence when they both arrived near Harry's black Range Rover. Harry nodded.

"Sorry. I have to go to the office for a while to sign a few files before going to your apartment."
Harry opened the car door for Taylor and Taylor immediately got into the car. Shortly thereafter, Harry got into the car as well and began to drive the car. Silence accompanied them again. Both were busy with their own thoughts. Until Taylor decided to break the icy silence between them.

"If you were busy, you could've just sent me a message so I can go to your house and so that you wouldn't have to pick me up." Harry glanced at Taylor before shaking his head.

"Who said we were going to my house?"

"So we're not going to your house?" Taylor asked with a hint of surprise in her tone. Harry shook his head again.

"Of course not. My mother is in Chesire, she's meeting her family there."

"Why didn't you accompanied your mother?" Taylor asked.

"Because she doesn't want to be accompanied, and I still have a lot to do here." Harry answered casually.

"You should've finished your work first before inviting me to go with you to God knows where." Taylor said firmly as Harry chuckled.

"I wouldn't be able to finish my work if I don't invite you, Taylor. You're my number one need."

Taylor's heart fluttered at Harry's words. Harry always finds away to make Taylor blush and the butterflies in her stomach flutter uncontrollably.
Harry's car stopped at a very luxurious and fancy restaurant. Harry got out of the car first and opened the door for Taylor. Then, Harry took Taylor's hand and led the way to the entrance of the restaurant.