#43 : Kissing

The first thing Harry saw when he opened his eyes was Taylor's sleeping on his lap. Taylor was still fast asleep. Her face still looking like an angel, she looks peaceful and innocent.

Harry smiled and delicately traced Taylor's smooth and soft face with his fingers. He tried to be gentle and light so he couldn't wake Taylor up. But unfortunately, her eyelids started to flutter as she opened them slowly, before finally opening them completely.
Taylor smiled when she saw Harry who was also smiling at her.

"Good morning," Taylor greeted, getting up from Harry's lap. Taylor stretched her arms before taking a seat next to Harry again. Taylor turned to Harry, who still kept silent, with a smile on his lips.

"Looks like we slept here last night. Sorry if you slept less comfortably. It must've been tiring when you couldn't move because I had my head on your lap."Taylor said with a chuckle. Harry shook his head.

"Absolutely not. This has been the most restful and best sleeping position I've ever had. Thank you, Tay. "
"Are you sure?" Taylor asked uncertainly.
Harry chuckled and nodded.

His muscular arms reached for her and wrapped his arms around Taylor's waist. Pulling her closer to his body. Taylor could smell Harry's scent that was truly enticing. Even though he has just woken up, she already smells like his usual musky aftershave scent.

"Good morning too, babe." It took several seconds for Taylor to process what Harry just said.

"Babe? When did you started calling me 'babe'?" Taylor asked, not pulling away from Harry's warm hug.

"Since we decided to make our relationship official. And it isn't based on contracts and agreements anymore." Harry answered firmly.

Taylor smiled and nodded her head. Taylor leaned her head back against Harry's broad chest, feeling and hearing his heartbeat. It felt very comfortable being in Harry's arms.

"What time are we going to the office?" Taylor asked, softly. Harry smiled and tightened his warm hug on Taylor.

"Can we think about that later? I still want to stay in this position. It feels nice." Harry said as he closed his eyes and leaned his chin on the top of Taylor's head. Taylor chuckled and began to wrap her arms around Harry's torso.

Both of them were silent in their own comfort, not until Taylor pulled away from Harry's arms which made Harry frown at her.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked. Taylor thought for a moment before sighing.

"Can I ask you something?" Taylor asked.
Harry nodded.

"Of course. I'll give you whatever you ask for. Whatever it is, it's a promise. " Taylor smiled.

Taylor thought again, for a few seconds before saying, "I want you to only give me a quarter of my net salary each month." Harry frowned.

"What? You want me to pay you only a quarter of your salary? What kind of request is that? " Harry asked confusedly.

"Harry, I really owe you a lot. You helped my parents pay their debts. You lent my father extra money to rebuild our restaurant. And even all of that, you still give me my whole monthly salary. And that's too much, Harry." Taylor explained subtly. Harry sighed, Harry's hand took Taylor's hand and held it softly.

"I'll give whatever you ask. Wasn't that my promise?" Taylor shook her head.

"I'm not asking you to give money to my parents. I never asked you for your money. I just. . . wanted to borrow your money. And since I'm only borrowing it, I want to replace and repay you. Therefore, you can cut my salary to pay for everything I owe you. "

"But what if I don't want to cut your salary?" Harry raised an eyebrow. Taylor grasped Harry's hand tightly, trying to convince him.

"Harry, please. Let me replace everything, by working at your company. I'll repay my family's debt with my salary every month. I don't want to owe you too much. Please, just let me do it."

Taylor's bright blue eyes stared at Harry's emerald green eyes with hope. And this was one of Harry's weaknesses. Harry becomes weak if he directly stares at Taylor's gorgeous blue eyes.

"With one condition." Taylor nodded her head, ready to hear what his condition was.

"What is it?"

Harry smiled and brought his face closer to Taylor's. After their faces were increasingly close, that the gap between them were only centimeters apart, Harry said,

"You can't leave me."

And after that, Harry took a second to look at Taylor's blue eyes before landing his lips on Taylor's soft red lips.

This was the moment that Harry has been waiting for ever since he first met Taylor. And that was, to kiss her plump and kissable red lips.

And before they even knew it, they were both kissing.

━━

"Harry!" Taylor whispered as she and Harry walked into Styles Enterprise together, side by side. Harry turned to her and asked, "hmm?"

Taylor gestured to Harry by pointing her right hand that was held tightly by Harry's left hand.
Harry chuckled before teasingly wrapping his arm around Taylor's shoulders, making Taylor blush.

Almost all of the employees were staring at them with prying eyes. In fact, Taylor could clearly see some women who looked at her with disgusted looks.

Taylor pushed Harry away from her, but instead, Harry even pulled Taylor closer to him, until both of them got inside the empty elevator, and there was no one but just the two of them.

"Idiot!" Taylor threw weak punches on Harry's arm. She pulled away from Harry's grip. Harry grimaced as he held his arm where Taylor's punched him.

"Why did you do that?" Harry asked as Taylor furrowed her brows together.

"You're such an idiot!"

"What?" Harry asked still not understanding what Taylor meant. Until finally, the elevator doors opened. They've reached the thirteenth floor, where Harry's office room was located.

"You shouldn't hold my hand or hug me when we're in the office! Be professional Harry. You're still my boss and I'm still your assistant! " Taylor explained. Harry rolled his eyes.

"But you're my girlfriend now. Is it wrong if I hold your hand or hug you? "

"This is an office, Harry. Outside the office, we can do all of that, but not in here. We can't hold hands or hug in the office! Did you saw how your employees looked at me earlier? They looked at me like I was a bitch who managed to seduce Harry Styles."

"You're not a bitch, everyone knows that."

"Of course I'm not a bitch. It's just that I—" Taylor didn't had the time to continue when Harry had gently pushed her body on the wall next to Harry's office room. He cornered her and pinned her against the wall as he looked deeply into Taylor's blue eyes.

"Don't listen to what they say. What you should know now is that; you're all mine and I'm yours. We're together now and they can't judge us for that, okay? " Harry said as Taylor just nodded her head in defeat.