#11 : Different

"How could your mother want you and I to get married? I can't possibly marry you! I only want to marry the man I love and who loves me back!" Taylor exclaims, she and Harry were already in the car. Harry will be taking Taylor back to her apartment.

"What?" Harry asked casually. Taylor turned to Harry with a murderous look.

"I don't want to marry you! What if your mother forces you to actually marry me? I don't want to and I won't!"

Harry glanced at Taylor before focusing on the road. Taylor seems to have gotten used to the way Harry is driving. Taylor didn't look scared compared to the previous driving sessions with Harry.

"You don't want to marry me? You must be kidding." Harry shook his head. Taylor rolled her eyes and scoffed at Harry for being so full of himself as she stares at her right side of the windshield.

"There's nothing interesting about you that'll make me want to marry you. I don't want to marry someone like you."

"Is that true?"

"Yes. I even doubt if you really have a heart. Even if you have a heart, your heart must been frozen." Taylor said without the slightest guilt, still staring at the streets of London through the windshield.

"How can you conclude if I have no heart, Miss. Swift?"

"First, you ask me to work without thinking, whether I will be exhausted or not. Second, you never smile or maybe you forget how to smile. Third, you're very cold and unfriendly. Every time someone greets you, you never greet them back Every time I go near you, I could feel the your cold-hearted glare at me. " Taylor explained, still without the slightest guilt.

"So what do you want me to do?" Harry asked through gritted teeth and Taylor was surprised when suddenly Harry pressed the brakes which made Taylor's body almost hit the side of the car if she hadn't wore a seat belt.

The car suddenly stopped in the middle of the streets of London which happened to be not so crowded as usual. But still, stopping a car in the middle of the road is not something anyone should do.

Only a few seconds after Harry's car stopped at the middle of the road, a loud horn was heard. Taylor turned to Harry with a shaken face.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Taylor asked irritably. Harry looked at her intently.

The sound of car horns could be heard at a distance and its loud and deafening sounds made Taylor flinch. Harry just kept quiet and stared at Taylor with a stern gaze, and Taylor looked at him in disbelief.

"What are you waiting for? Drive the car! You're making a ramble outside." Harry grimaced before starting to drive the car back.

Taylor continued to mumble in annoyance at Harry's foolish actions. Harry sighed and he suddenly stopped the car again, this time he stopped his car at the side of the road. Making Taylor confused and  annoyed in the same time.

"Harry, listen. I don't understand what's going on with you. Is your car broken? Has something gone into your mind that made you do that? Oh, damn it." Taylor leaned her back. Harry took off his seat belt, and faced Taylor. Taylor did the same thing. Her eyes were still staring at Harry, or more like glaring at Harry.

"So you're going to drop me off here, huh? All right. Fine, I understand. I'll get out. Thanks for  making a mess." Taylor says and removed her seat belt and when she was about to open the car door, Harry pulled Taylor's arm, making the her stumble a bit and sit back down again.

"Don't talk before I tell you to talk." Harry's orders. Taylor squinted and folded her arms in front of her chest.

"You can't control me, Harry. You're just my boss at the office. Now, we're outside the office and I'm free to do anything." Taylor said boldly. Harry grinned.

"You'll always be in my control, Taylor." Taylor bit the inside of her cheek, trying to hold back from yelling at his smug face. 

Now, Taylor gets why people are scared at him and quit so easily on becoming his assistant. Other than having no heart, Harry is also a very domineering person. He likes to control others. 

"I didn't stop the car suddenly to drop you off here, Taylor. I know you don't know much about  London yet. You haven't been here for a month, have you?" Taylor chose not to answer Harry's question. Taylor tried her best to avoid direct eye contact with Harry.

"I need to make another agreement with you." Harry continued.

"Seriously, In the middle of the night? Can't we just talk about it tomorrow? I'm tired and I have to get up early tomorrow." Taylor says, dodging what Harry just said. Harry still looked at her intently.

"I'll allow you to come late tomorrow because I really want to talk about this right now. Here."

"Sounds like a good deal. Are you sure about this?" Taylor asked, challenging. Harry nodded his head.

"Yes. I'm definitely sure."

"Fine, tell me." Taylor says firmly.

"But you have to trust me first." Taylor frowned at Harry's words.

"What kind of agreement is this? Why is trusting involved in this agreement?"

"Just trust me with this, Taylor." Harry said casually. Taylor rolled her eyes.

"I can't make promises."

"But you have to. You have to promise me." Harry demanded. Taylor shook her head.

"No, thank you. I've already done stupid agreements with you. I'm tired of it, and I can't trust you."

"Then what do I have to do to earn your trust?"

"Trust can't be forced, Harry. Maybe I'll trust you someday, but now I don't have the slightest trust in you. Sorry." Taylor said softly. Harry closed his eyes briefly before opening them again.

"Taylor, you're the strangest girl I've ever known." Harry said suddenly with a grin on his face.

"I already know that, and you're the strangest man I've ever known." 

"Besides being strange, you're also full of puzzles." Harry added.

"So are you, Harry." Taylor replied, and Harry nodded in agreement.

"I deliberately made myself a puzzle. I'm waiting for the right person to fix and solve the puzzle I made." Harry explained.

And then, silence surrounded both of them. Taylor hanged her head low and Harry looked in front of him. Taylor bit her lower lip, trying to act casual but, something was off when she looked at Harry.

The lights on the London side of the road made both of their faces glow. It looks very beautiful. Taylor looked up to face Harry. His green eyes are truly hypnotizing and very beautiful. Taylor rarely meets people with green eyes, especially with his kind of color. Harry's eyes were probably the most memorable and most beautiful Taylor has ever seen.

"Taylor." Harry said finally breaking the silence between them.

Harry sighed, lowered his head first before raising it back. He stared deeply into Taylor's eyes.

"You're very different from others, and it seems like I'm starting to like you."