#13 : Trapped

Today is currently Sunday.

The day where Taylor finally gets some rest and take a break from Harry.

Taylor gets up early in the morning to clean her apartment. She deliberately cleans her, so that later in the afternoon, she can have fun with Liam.

While in London, Taylor's friend is only Liam. Taylor doesn't know why but, most Londoners look unfriendly to her. Especially the employees at Styles Enterprise. At first, they were friendly with Taylor, but in the past few days, when they found out Taylor is staying in the office, they treated Taylor as if she was invisible.

Taylor finished cleaning her apartment. At that moment, she could hear someone knocking on her door. Taylor furrowed her brows in confusion before deciding to answer the door. Taylor opened the door slowly and was surprised to see Liam standing behind the door.

"Good morning." Liam greeted, showing his perfect set of white teeth. Taylor gaped in shock.

"Liam? What are you doing here?" Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't I promise to accompany you around London today?" Taylor nodded her head.

"I thought you were coming in this afternoon. You should've contacted me first before you came. I hadn't even showered yet." Liam chuckled.

"It's okay. You still look beautiful nevertheless." Taylor joined in chuckles.

"Please come in, Liam. I just cleaned my apartment." Taylor opened her door wider, letting Liam enter her apartment.

Liam was the first other person to enter Taylor's apartment here in London.

━━

"Good morning, Mr. Styles." Several employees greeted Harry, as he stepped into the Styles Enterprise.

Harry stopped in his tracks right near the reception desk. The receptionist winced when she had to face Harry's icy green eyes.

"Mr. Styles, what—"  The receptionist was just about to continue, but Harry had interrupted her sharply.

"Is Taylor here?" Harry asked straightforwardly. The receptionist bowed her head and shook her head.

"Taylor didn't come today, sir. Isn't it her day off today?" The receptionist stammered. Harry closed his eyes briefly and opened them again, he nodded before stepping into the elevator and pressing number thirteen.

Soon, the elevator door opened. Some employees got out of the elevator with their heads hunged low. Afraid of seeing Harry's gaze.   Harry went inside the elevator and pressed the number thirteenth button. The elevator doors closed and the elevator began to move upwards.

Harry just remembered that today was Sunday. In the agreement he made with Taylor, Taylor did get a day off on Sunday. Harry sighed and closed his eyes. For some reason, he felt like he was missing something today.

When he had just reached the ninth floor, the elevator that Harry was on, shook a little before the lights went out. Leaving Harry only with darkness inside. Harry began to turn pale. His body trembled and cold sweat was starting to form on his forehead.

Harry hates this kind of atmosphere. He hated being in the dark, in a cramped room, and had no fresh air. It just made him feel like he was trapped and had no control.

Harry searched for the emergency button inside the elevator. Harry pressed every button he found while cursing in annoyance. Harry decided to wait for help to arrive.

Five minutes later, help didn't came. Harry begins to run out of air. Harry took a deep breath, slowly and reached for the phone in his slacks. Harry turns on his phone and looks for his bodyguard's number. Harry contacted the bodyguard but there was no response at all. Harry swore, once more. The signal in the elevator was pretty bad. No wonder there was no response.

Harry tried to write a message, in hopes of getting some help.

And it read,

Answer, please.

After that, Harry sent the message to the number that was in his contacts.

Harry's knees began to shake. He leaned his back against the elevator wall and sat slowly on the elevator floor.

Harry looked around once more. All he could find was darkness.

━━

Liam and Taylor were some ice cream, a perfect snack on a sunny day like this.

Liam invited Taylor to a park located in the center of London. The park was quite crowded and Taylor liked the atmosphere of the park.

"Taylor." Liam called Taylor, who was engrossed in licking her ice cream.

Taylor turns and Liam chuckles when he saw there was still some ice cream left on the corner of her lips.

Liam reached into the pocket of his pants and pulled out a handkerchief. Liam wiped the ice cream stain that was on Taylor's lips with the use of his handkerchief. After that, Liam smiled.

"Well, that's better." He says and Taylor laughed.

"Sorry, the last time I ate ice cream, was a long time ago."  She explained.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I invite you to eat ice cream again, would you? " Liam asked. Taylor nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course I don't mind! I couldn't say no to that." The two of them laughed at each other, sitting together in one park benches under a shady tree.

They stopped laughing when they heard someone was calling on Taylor's phone. Taylor apologized and reached for her phone inside her pocket. Taylor unlocked her cellphone before widening her eyes, looking at the message she had just read. Liam looked at Taylor curiously.

"Who is it, Taylor? Is everything all right?" Liam asked, worriedly.

"It's Harry. Harry sent me a message today." Liam frowned and sighed.

"I think something happened. Well, just ignore him. He has lots of employees who can help him if he really needs help." Taylor sighed.

"I think you're right." Taylor closed her eyes, thinking about what Harry's message meant.

The message contains only two words, namely: Answer, please.

Taylor didn't understand what his message meant, it was vague. And why Harry sent her the message. Does he need Taylor's help?

But, didn't they agreed on that Taylor's day off will be on Sunday and she wouldn't have to go to work? Taylor was confused.

A part of her tells her to ignore Harry's message and enjoy the time she has with Liam. On the other hand, another part tells Taylor she to find Harry just make sure he was okay and there was nothing to worry about. Besides, this seems important. Harry rarely contacted Taylor. Maybe right now, Harry really needs Taylor's help for something.

Finally, Taylor made a decision. Taylor got up and Liam looked at her confusedly. Before he could ask her, Taylor spoke up, "Liam, I'm sorry to ruin our time, but it looks like Harry needs me. I'll call you later, Liam. I'm really sorry. Have a nice day." Taylor turned and quickly walked away, without waiting for Liam's answer.

Liam just sat on the bench, watching Taylor's walk away. Liam sighed, trying to understand.