#6 : The Talk

Slowly, Taylor began to feel the warmth of the morning sunlight touching her skin.

Taylor opened her beautiful eyelids slowly and rose from the bed, realizing that the day had changed to a new one.

Today will be Taylor's third day working at Styles Enterprise. The past two days, it was very tiring. Moreover yesterday. Taylor arrived at his apartment at eleven twenty. If calculated, the trip taken from Taylor from his office to his apartment is only about fifteen minutes. In fact, if she's leaving the office to catch the bus, Taylor could spend more than an hour on the trip.

Last night, the trip was a blur. All because of the handsome boss. Harry really did bring Taylor home last night and Taylor no longer wanted to be escorted by his boss. Taylor didn't understand on how Harry could be allowed to drive a car if he couldn't even drive a car properly and carefully. Harry is crazy.

He was crazy and he almost drove Taylor crazy too because of his madness. The distance between Taylor and Styles Enterprise's apartment is quite far and Harry can take it in a short time. Harry was a crazy person when driving. His gaze focused ahead and he passed the vehicles in front of him, as though he were racing in a Formula One car. Harry's car speeds above normal speed and several times, Harry almost bumps into a vehicle that was nearby.

Taylor definitely doesn't want to be escorted by Harry Styles any longer.

━━

"Remember, Harry. Tonight, we will eat with the Rode family. You must behave your best and arrive on time. " Anne warned Harry, who was eating his breakfast, strawberry jam toast. Harry finished the bread in his mouth before reaching for a glass of water and gulping it down.

After that, Harry rose from his chair. Harry glanced at Anne as he said, "I'm off, Mom." Before walking left the dining room. Leaving Anne upset because Harry ignored her.

This wasn't the first time Harry had ignored Anne. Since Anne asked Harry to get married as soon as possible, Harry had been having a hard time to think clearly. Anne kept urging him to get married. If not, he will match Harry with her friend's daughter.

Yesterday, Anne did say that she didn't want to force Harry anymore, but Harry knew her mother very well. If Anne has made a decision, that decision is an absolute decision that must be carried out. So, Harry has been one hundred percent sure since yesterday, his mother must be up to something. That plan became even clearer when Anne asked Harry to go home early and invited her to dinner with her friends. Harry had clearly seen where the dinner was going. It will be definitely discussing about the arranged marriage.

Harry doesn't want an arranged marriage. Harry doesn't intend to get married, but even if he's going to get married, he doesn't want to marry a girl who is not his choice.

Harry drove his car, away from the area of ​​his stately home. Trying to avoid the pressure every day is given by Anne.

Harry drove the car fast enough until he saw the figure of the girl he recognized, seemed to be waiting at a bus stop. Harry pulled over his car, right in front of the blonde-haired girl who had been working for him in nearly two days. Harry opened the windshield and Taylor looked at him with a stunned expression.

"Harry!" Taylor mentioned his name very cheerfully. "Good morning!" Taylor added again.

Harry nodded slightly and said back, "Good morning, Taylor."

"What are you doing here?" Taylor walked closer to Harry. Harry rolled his eyes.

"I should be the one asking you the question. What are you doing here?" Harry asked in return. This time, Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Don't you see where I'm standing? It's a Bus stop, for God's sake. I'm here to wait for the bus that will take me to the office. "

Harry glanced at the wristwatch curled around his wrist for a moment, before turning to look at Taylor again.

"Didn't I already give you compensation for arriving late? I know, you must still be tired because you accompanied me all night. " Harry stated. Taylor shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not tired at all. I always have energy every morning. Take it easy, I won't be sleepy. " Harry smiled faintly.

"Get in, Taylor. You can ride in my car instead of having to wait for the bus to get to the office. " But Taylor shook her head firmly.

"Thank you for your invitation, Harry. But, just last night you almost drove me insane  because of your very chaotic way of driving. I still want to live, just so you know. " And by that, Harry chuckled, sounding very hoarse.

"I've gotten a driving license since I was seventeen years old. There's nothing wrong driving with me. " Harry defended himself. Taylor nodded her head lazily.

"Thank you again, sir. But, I better go to the office using the bus rather than having to die of a heart attack while riding with you. Thank you again for your invitation. "

"All right, suit yourself. See you at the office, Taylor. There's tons of work waiting for you. " Harry closed the windshield and drove the car away from Taylor.

━━

Taylor walked into Styles Enterprise with a big smile on her face. Taylor greeted the employees one by one, even though Taylor didn't really knew these people well. Taylor walks to the elevator and presses the thirteenth button. Taylor waits in front of the elevator until she realizes someone's presence on her right. Taylor turned and found a young man whom she had met yesterday, standing next to her. Taylor turned to face the man while greeting kindly, "Good morning, Liam."

The young man — Liam — smiled and said hello, "Good morning to you too, Taylor. You look very cheerful today. "

"Not cheerful, just excited. My mother taught me to be always excited. If I'm excited, the people around me will definitely be excited. ” Liam chuckled and nodded his head.

"You're definitely right. Since seeing you this morning, my spirit has suddenly reached the top point. " Taylor joined in chuckles.

The elevator door finally opened. Taylor and Liam boarded the elevator, together. Taylor and Liam even almost pressed the number 13 button at the same time, making both silent before laughing at the oddity. Taylor finally let Liam push the button and the elevator door closed.

"You also want to go to the thirteenth floor too?" Taylor asked, after the elevator began to move.

"Yes."

"Seeing Harry?" Taylor asked again.

"Of course."

"Oh I understand." Taylor nodded her head and looked straight ahead.

Silence hit both of them, until the elevator reached the floor they wanted and the doors opened. Taylor led Liam out of the elevator before walking side by side to Harry's room. Arriving at the door to Harry's room, Taylor was just about to knock when the door suddenly opened and Harry was the one who appeared from behind the door. Harry looked at Taylor with an expression that was difficult to explain before the gaze of the curly-haired man was diverted to Liam who was standing beside Taylor.

"Hey." Harry greeted, sounded very forced. Harry and Liam looked at each other for a few moments. Taylor watched both with confusion.

"I have to tell you something, Harry." Liam said, his face looking very serious. Harry nodded his head before turning to Taylor.

"Can you wait for me inside? I'll return as soon as possible after I'm done talking to him. ” Harry ordered.

Taylor nodded her head and immediately entered Harry's room. Leaving Harry and Liam who must speak privately.