#52 : Want You Back

"Good morning."

The purple haired girl was surprised when someone greeted her. Gemma sat up from her position before looking around, until finally her gazed stopped at a blonde haired girl who was standing beside the bed where she slept. Taylor was smiling sweetly at Gemma.

"Taylor?"

"Are you feeling better? Do you need anything?" Taylor asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. Gemma was still staring at Taylor with a confused look on her face.

"W-why am I here?" Gemma asked.

"You fought with your brother in the party. I took you away so you guys will stop fighting. However, while you were in the car, you fell asleep and I'm not sure on how to take you home, so I took you to the hotel where I was staying. Ah, yes, Sean also helped me. " Taylor explained. Gemma frowned.

"Sean?"

Taylor nodded. "He's my friend. Don't worry, he's a nice guy. He helped."

Gemma sighed before getting out of bed and sitting next to Taylor.

"Thank you so much, Taylor. I don't know where I'll end up if you didn't help me. You're so kind." Gemma said sincerely while hugging Taylor. Taylor smiled and hugged Gemma back.

"I'm glad that I can help."

The two of them pulled away from the hug. Gemma pulled her hair back while gathering strength, before asking Taylor, "Have you see my phone?"

Taylor quickly got up and walked to a table, where several phones were placed. The phones must've belonged to Abigail, Taylor and Gemma.

"Here." Taylor handed Gemma her phone. Gemma smiled grabbed her phone and thanked her.

"Where's Abigail?" Gemma asked, looking around.

"In the other room. She's with Karlie." Taylor answered.

Gemma nodded in understanding before turning on her phone and pressing some  buttons on her phone one by one, while Taylor wondered what Gemma did.

"You should take a shower, Gems. You can borrow my clothes. I brought enough clothes and I also want to buy some clothes here before returning back to Nashville." Taylor said as she leaned her back against a large cupboard nearby. Gemma smiled and nodded in agreement.

"I'll be in the other room if you need anything. We'll also have breakfast together later." Taylor said again, before walking out of the room, leaving Gemma alone for her to shower.

━━

Taylor, Gemma, Abigail and Karlie are currently having breakfast together. Of course, when they were all together, they just didn't eat their breakfast, but they also chatted and laughed as if there was no tomorrow.

The chatters and laughter of the four girls were suddenly put to a stop when someone approached them.

A curly haired young man approached them, who successfully made Taylor's heart skip several beats, she immediately looked away, not daring to look at the man who just approached their table.
And yes, that man none other than Harry Styles.

"Gemma." Harry called his sister's name, trying to only focus on Gemma, even though he badly wanted to stare and gaze at the blonde girl who was sitting next to her.

"Harry! I just contacted you less than fifteen minutes ago and you've arrived here so soon. Don't tell me you were speeding off again!" Gemma immediately scolded the young man. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Let's go home." Harry said firmly.

"No, not until I finish my breakfast. I'm sure you still haven't had breakfast too. Come on, have breakfast with us. Will it be all right if he joins us for breakfast, girls?" Gemma glanced at Karlie, Abigail and Taylor in turn. Karlie and Abigail nodded their heads, while Taylor just kept quiet and acted like there was no one there. Taylor instead paid attention to her phone, which is on her lap. She lowered her head, not risking to look at Harry.