#2 : First Impressions

"Mr. Styles will arrive at exactly nine in the morning. You will get different assignments from him, remembering that your position is his personal assistant. " The employee said to Taylor and Taylor nodded her head.

Taylor has gotten a lot of information about her new job from the employee who until now did not even introduce herself to Taylor. Taylor sat near the receptionist, waiting for the arrival of her boss. Taylor heard a lot about Styles Enterprise. About how this company still stands strong even though, it has been nearly twenty years. About the cold hands of Des Styles who founded this company and about the successor to Des Styles, who is none other than his own son, named Harry Styles.

Taylor had seen Harry in a magazine she was reading. The man looks handsome, but his face appears to be very cold. Taylor looked at the clock on the wall nervously.

The anonymous employee said that Harry Styles would arrive at nine, but thirty minutes had passed since nine. There was no sign of his arrival either.

How could a boss come late to his office? Shouldn't a boss provide a role model for employees?

"Are you sure he'll come?" Taylor asked the receptionist who sat next to her. The receptionist looked at Taylor briefly and nodded her head. "Of course he will come. Whatever time of day, he will definitely come. Mr. Styles is someone who works hard. He is always in the office, every day. "

"Including holidays?" Taylor asked with a face of disbelief. The receptionist smiled and nodded her head. "There are no day offs for Mr. Styles He has dedicated his life to work. So, his days are filled with work, of course. " The receptionist's answer made Taylor shake her head, still in disbelief.

"He's really obsessed with his job, huh? If I were his assistant, would I work every day like him?" Taylor asked as the receptionist chuckled.

"Of course not. You haven't even been interviewed directly by Mr. Styles Normally, if you pass the interview of one of the employees here, you won't be able to get past Mr. Styles' interview. He is very articulate. Hopefully you can respond to all his words well. " Taylor widened her eyes.

"So wait, I still haven't been officially accepted in this office? Then why did the employee said that I had already started working today? " The receptionist chuckled again.

"It is not like that. You have indeed been accepted into this office, but Mr. Styles may not accept you. Usually, someone who serves as Mr. Styles' personal assistant won't last long in this office. Mr. Styles will do everything that will test your sincerity at work and your courage to face him. So, my advice, if you want to stay longer here, put up your best resistance with Mr. Styles He has many ways to bring you down and make you feel like the dumbest human in the world."

Taylor twitched in horror. "He's really that scary, isn't he?" The receptionist was silent before nodding resignedly.

Taylor paled and looked straight ahead, starting to reach for her hair in frustration. Hearing the stories of the employees here about the figure of Harry Styles began to stress Taylor. So badly, isn't it, the attitude of a Harry Styles? Shortly thereafter, the receptionist stood up and said to Taylor,

"Mr. Styles! Hurry up and smile friendly to him! " Taylor obeyed the receptionist. Taylor's gaze was fixed on a handsome young man in a suit who had just entered the office. The man walked straight, going to the elevator and in a hurry, Taylor walked to the elevator. Taylor works for him, right? So, inevitably, Taylor must follow him. Not just staying in the reception area.

"Mr. Styles. " Taylor reached out to Harry as Harry reached the front of the elevator. Harry stared at Taylor's helping hand flatly. "I'm Taylor Swift. I filled the position as your personal assistant. " Taylor said quickly.