#29 : Morning Kiss

"They're already asleep and they forgot that I went out with you, they locked me out. And I didn't bring any spare keys with me." Taylor said, looking at her house that was already very dark through the window of Harry's car.

Harry also watched the Swift family's house which already looked very dark. The Swift's must've fallen asleep. Taylor leaned back and reached for her cellphone. Taylor chuckles before turning to Harry.

"Do you know what time it is?" Taylor asked. Harry casually shrugged his shoulders.

"It's half past eleven at night! Why didn't you told me when we were talking earlier?" Taylor asked in a noticeably annoyed tone. Harry was silent though, again he wanted to laugh. Taylor looks quite funny when she's mad like this. Harry cleared his throat before nonchalantly saying, "Do you think I'll keep watching at the time while we were talking?"

Taylor pulled a hand through her own hair in frustration. Then, Taylor yawned and it was very obvious that she was sleepy.

"My parents are heavy sleepers, and so is Austin. They won't wake up no matter what I'll do. Where am I going to sleep? I'm sleepy and I still have to find a gift for James's engagement party." Taylor said sleepily.

Harry rolled his eyes and began to turn on the engine again, speeding the car away from Taylor's house and making Taylor widen her eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Taylor asked as she was starting to freak out a bit. Harry glanced over at her.

"I know you're sleepy, so I'll give you a place to stay overnight." Taylor yawned again, asking, "Where?"

"In the hotel where I'm staying." Harry answered casually.

And not a moment later, Harry's car stopped in the parking lot of the hotel where he's currently staying. Harry sighed in relief and turned to Taylor. Harry chuckled when he realized that Taylor had fallen asleep during the ride.

Harry got out of his car before opening the side of Taylor's car door. He gently picked her body up from the seat and carried Taylor's frame in bridal style before kicking the door of his car shut.

After that, Harry walked into the hotel and quickly headed for his room. Glancing at Taylor's angelic face while she was sleeping.

━━

Taylor woke up from her deep sleep. She stretched slowly before noticing something odd about the atmosphere around her.

Taylor immediately opened her eyes and sat on the bed. Her eyes wandered around before her gaze stopped at a sleeping man beside her.

The one and only Harry Styles.

Taylor frowned, she was about to move away from her when suddenly, Harry's burly hands managed to reach Taylor's waist and making Taylor fall back into Harry's side.

Taylor cursed under her breath and squirmed, looking at Harry who still had his eyes closed.

"Let me go! Let me go or you'll regret this."

However, Harry didn't even moved a muscle and his hands were still securely wrapped around Taylor's waist. In fact, Harry even pulled Taylor closer to his body while Taylor weakly hits Harry's arm.

"Keep your hands away from me! Hey, let go of me."

Harry finally opened his eyes and burst out laughing at Taylor who was already very panicked. Harry removed his arms from Taylor's waist and Taylor immediately moved away from him with her arms crossed in front of her chest, she stood up away from him as Harry stopped his laughter and smiled teasingly.