#33 : Back in London

"London!" Taylor exclaimed cheerfully.

Harry just shook his head when he saw Taylor who immediately ran out of the plane, stretching her arms while looking up, feeling the fresh air of London that she hadn't felt for two weeks. Harry stopped his steps and decided to pay attention to Taylor. A smile appeared on Harry's lips. Sometimes, Taylor's behavior just makes him want to approach and hug her. Harry wouldn't lie to himself, she was very cute in a way. And Harry even doubted if she's actually twenty-one years old. Because Taylor's attitude  doesn't reflect her age at all.

Harry approached Taylor and took her hand, making Taylor startle a bit. Taylor pursed her lips and averted her gaze away from him. Harry drag her to get out of the airport. When they were finally outside the airport, Harry let go of her hand and reached for his phone in his pocket. Taylor watched as Harry had a serious look while he was talking to someone over the phone.

After waiting for several minutes, Harry finally ended his call and turned to look at Taylor.

"My driver will arrive in a few minutes." Harry informed Taylor. Taylor nodded.

"In that case, I should go now. It's—"

"I'm taking you home, Taylor." Harry says as he cuts Taylor off mid-sentence. In all honesty, Taylor though that Harry would tell her to take a taxi back to the her apartment.

"Thank you." Taylor mumbled shortly with a broad smile on her lips.

And then, silence fell between the both of them. The atmosphere between them feels very awkward. And it seems quite strange to go back to London with a change of  their relationship between them.

After waiting in silence for several minutes, a black car that Taylor was very familiar with stopped right in front of them. A man got out of the car and approached Harry. The man looked down as he said, "Welcome back to London, Mr. Styles. "

Harry didn't bothered to return the same greeting to the man's greeting. Instead he instead coldly said, "Get the key to my car. I'll drive it. You can return home by a taxi. Use your money first to pay the fare. I'll just repay it in your salary. "

Taylor frowned at Harry's attitude, who was indeed very powerful. The man nodded and reached into his pocket and pulled out a key and handed it to Harry. Harry took the key and turned to look at Taylor.

"Let us go home." Harry said flatly. Taylor squinted.

"Can he go home with us? I mean, he took your car all they here and you're making him take a taxi."

Harry rolled his eyes before taking Taylor's hand with his right hand and opened the car door with his use of his left hand. Harry pulled Taylor's hand and slowly pushed the girl into his car. After that, Harry gave his driver one last sharp glance, before he getting inside the car. Before Taylor could even wear her seat belt, Harry had started the engine and pressed the accelerator that made the car speed up on the road.

"Harry, I haven't even worn a seat belt yet, and  neither have you! " Taylor protested.

"The police won't stop my car just because of that." Harry said quietly which made Taylor roll her eyes.

"Of course. You're Harry Styles, the CEO of Styles Enterprise who's very powerful in England. In fact, Queen Elizabeth alone can't even match your power."Taylor sneered. Harry glanced at her briefly before ignoring Taylor.

After several minutes, they've finally arrived at Taylor's apartment. Harry parked his car right in front of Taylor's apartment. Taylor took her bag and without even waiting for Harry, she had already gotten out of the car and walked straight ahead into her apartment. Harry frowned before quickly coming out of the car and walking after Taylor.

"Taylor." Harry called Taylor's name, which made her speed up her pace when she found out that Harry was following her.

Taylor continued to walk fast until she stopped in front of the elevator that was being used. Harry immediately grabbed the her shoulder and forced Taylor to look at him. Taylor gave Harry a sharp look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Harry asked.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" Taylor snapped back.

Harry sighed as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "You're very. . . strange and difficult to understand, Taylor. You were just being cheerful a while ago and the next thing I know is that you're being annoying. You didn't even thank me for taking you home. " Harry reasoned. At the same time, the elevator door opened and Taylor stepped right into the elevator, Harry still following her.

"Taylor." Harry called her name cautiously. Taylor closed her eyes briefly, as if trying to calm down herself down before her eyes met Harry's.

"I just don't like arrogant people and you're the most haughty person I've ever met."

The elevator door opened and Taylor immediately walked out of the elevator, heading towards for her apartment. Harry still followed her, with a confused look on his face.

When they arrived at her apartment door, Taylor reached into her bag and pulled out her apartment key. Taylor opened the door to her apartment and went inside. Before Harry even had the chance to stepped into Taylor's apartment, Taylor had closed the door at his face, the sound of the door slamming echoed throughout the whole hallway. Harry was increasingly surprised.

Harry knocked gently on Taylor's apartment door, saying, "Taylor, what's wrong? Why are you annoyed at me? I think we're fine. "

Unexpectedly, Taylor responded from inside, "You're the one who sucks and has no heart. Go away! " 

"You'll be at the office tomorrow, wouldn't you?" Harry asked doubtfully.

"Yes!" Taylor answered in a high pitched voice. Harry paused for a moment before chuckling.

Harry finally realized what he was doing wrong. But Harry doesn't even feel the slightest of remorse. Just because Harry was being arrogant made Taylor so angry?

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." Harry says, loud enough for her to hear from the other side of the door.

Again, unexpectedly, Taylor replied, "Whatever!"

"I hope you won't be angry tomorrow." Harry added.

This time, there was no reply from Taylor. Harry cleared his throat, holding back his laughter before saying, "See you tomorrow, Taylor."

And then, Harry walked away from Taylor's apartment with a smile on his lips. Harry is increasingly curious about Taylor's other ridiculous attitude. Harry could never really expect what kind of attitude or behaviour he'll experience tomorrow from Taylor, but Harry guessed that maybe that's what he liked about her.

━━

After taking Taylor home to her apartment, Harry drove his car to the Styles Enterprise to find out and catch up on what he had been missing for the past two weeks.

Harry entrusted Styles Enterprise to Zayn. Zayn isn't an office worker, he works for a company that specializes in arts. But nevertheless, Zayn is quite smart. He's clever and clear, Harry puts considerable trust in Zayn. And Zayn is the only  friend of Harry who's still on good terms with him.

Harry's stopped his car in front of Styles Enterprise. And instead of going home and take some rest after the long flight from America to England, Harry preferred to be in his company and work.

Harry got out of his car and several employees who saw him hurriedly lowered their heads, greeting him quietly. Harry, being his usual self, ignored the employees and immediately headed for the elevator. Harry pressed the button for, the elevator to open. Harry waited a few minutes before finally, the elevator opened. Harry squinted when he saw Liam in the elevator. Liam also looked at Harry with a gaze that was difficult to interpret, before rushing out of the elevator and walking away. Harry took a deep breath and sighed slowly before entering the elevator, again pressing number thirteen.

Harry and Liam's relationship wasn't going good and their friendship was going downhill. Both of them will only talk if it was something important, just like work for example.

But other than that, they'll act as if they don't know each other.