#19 : Spy

Time passed quite quickly without Taylor nor Harry even noticing it. Taylor smiled broadly as she stretched out her arms, after she had just finished her work at Styles Enterprise today.

Tomorrow will be Sunday, and it'll be another day off for Taylor. Speaking of day off, Taylor and Liam had planned where they would go for lunch. Liam said he'll takd Taylor to a lake that he said was very beautiful. And Taylor couldn't wait for what Liam has in store for her tomorrow. 

"Taylor." Taylor's smile faded when she heard a cold voice calling her name. Taylor turned around and found Harry who was standing a few feet from her. Harry sighed before walking over to Taylor.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." Harry suddenly said when he got closer to Taylor. And Taylor made furrowed her brows at what Harry said.

"Tomorrow? But tomorrow is Sunday? And that's my day off." Taylor explained. Harry rolled his eyes and folded his arms in front of his chest.

"Who says I'm picking you up for work? It's my mother who wants to see you tomorrow." Taylor squinted.

"Why does it have to be tomorrow? Why can't  I meet your mother some other day? I already have plans."

"With whom?" Harry asked, trying to cover up his curiosity.

"With Liam, he's taking me to a lake on the outskirts of the city."

"In that case, cancel your plans with him. You must go with me and meet my mother. That's my final decision that can't protest about it." Harry emphasized. Taylor shook her head.

"No. You interrupted our time together at the carnival with your text message. I don't want to disappoint him again, considering he's the only friend I have around here." Taylor explained and Harry raised a brow.

"So what do you call me then? Am I not your friend?" Harry blurted out which made Taylor quite surprised to hear Harry's sudden question.

"You're not my friend, Harry. You're my boss, and that's what you'll always be." Taylor folded her arms in front of her chest.

Harry closed his eyes briefly, feeling something strange inside, it was like someone had just squeezed his heart and made it ache. 

"I understand." Harry turned around and walked back away and Taylor began to feel uneasy.

Was Harry angry because Taylor only considered him as a boss and not a friend? But since when did Harry wanted to be friends with Taylor?
Taylor sighed as she felt a wave of guilt crashing down into her.

"Harry." Taylor called out to Harry before he could walk away any further. He stopped in his tracks and looked at her. And Taylor smiled at him.

"I take back what I said earlier. If you're not my friend, then why do I always want to talk to you?" Taylor says as a smiled formed on Harry's lips.

━━

The next day, at seven o'clock in the morning, Taylor already took a shower and dressed up. Taylor was wearing a simple shirt and a pair of shorts that showed her lean legs. Taylor rarely wears shorts, but knowing where she's going, Taylor chooses to wear the simplest clothes possible.

Not to mention, Taylor had made an agreement with Harry last night, via text message. They agreed on that Harry will pick up Taylor the day after their work. So that they both get benefits from each other.

Taylor, who was engrossed in watching television while waiting for Liam's arrival, stood up from her couch when she heard a knock on the door. Taylor walked to the door and opened it. She smiled when she saw Liam behind the door, carrying a beautiful bouquet of red roses.