#9 : Beautiful

That same day, Taylor signed a letter of agreement with Harry.

In the letter, it was stated that Taylor had to be Harry's 'girlfriend', without a time limit and Harry would help Taylor's parents pay off their debts. After their long talk about the agreement, Harry and Taylor decide to behave normally and act as if nothing happened.

The agreed that they'll still treat each other professionally. And Taylor will only be Harry's 'girlfriend' outside the office. Nothing will be taken personally and it was just for work and show. More like, it was a show especially fabricated for Mrs. Styles.

"Are you kidding? Why today? I just signed the agreement a few minutes ago and now, you've asked me to meet your mother? You must be crazy." Taylor folded her arms across her chest, shaking her head at Harry who was standing beside her.

Both of them were in the elevator, heading to the first floor.

"I'm indeed crazy and you must follow on what we agreed on, Taylor. My mother will introduce her friend and it's obvious that the girl will be in a arranged marriage with me. If my mother knows that I already have a girlfriend that's you, chances are, she'll cancel the original plan and let me be with you. " Harry said calmly and at the same time, the elevator doors opened.

Harry walked ahead of Taylor out of the elevator. Taylor followed him from behind. When they were walking, they became the center of attention of the employees who were there. Because, of the many employees in Styles Enterprise, there are very few employees who can walk that close to Harry. It was a rare sight anyone to see Harry having a conversation with any of his employees. Harry is known for being distant when it comes to his employees, but now it was clear that Harry and Taylor were close.

"I hate being the center of attention." Taylor muttered, however Harry could hear it quite clearly. Harry only smiled shortly.

A guard opened the door so that Harry and Taylor could get out of the office. Taylor took a deep breath, when she got outside the office, she could feel the wind blowing directly through her porcelain-like skin. Taylor looked up at the sky and seems like it could rain at any moment. Black clouds were there, preparing to take action. Even though it's still five o'clock in the afternoon.

"Looks like it's going to rain soon," Taylor said, opening the conversation as she and Harry walked toward the parking lot, where Harry parked his car. Harry only responds to Taylor by nodding his head.

Arriving in the parking lot, several guards greeted him and paid their respects to Harry. Harry doesn't pay even the slightest amount of attention and decides to head straight to the place where his black Range Rover is parked.

Harry reached into the pocket of his slacks and pulled out his car keys. Harry got into the car and Taylor just kept silent, seeing Harry sitting in the car. Harry turned on his engine and started to move his car forward. Harry stopped the car near Taylor, who was still standing, doing absolutely nothing. Harry rolled his eyes and rolled down the windows of his car.

"Get in the car, Taylor. I'm not asking you to freeze yourself there." Harry's orders. Taylor nodded her head and followed Harry.

Taylor got in and Harry drove his car, at the speed Taylor would've expected. While Harry was driving the car, all Taylor could do was close her eyes and pray to God that this would be over soon.

Harry stopped his car in the parking lot of a salon and was silent for a moment, waiting for Taylor's reaction but, Taylor didn't give any reaction that Harry was expecting. Harry turned and laughed when he saw Taylor's eyes were closed and tightly shut and mumbling a few prayers.

"God granted your prayers. We arrived safely. You can open your eyes now." Harry said, partly chuckling.

Slowly, Taylor opened her eyes and heaved a sigh of relief when she realized that Harry was no longer driving. Taylor looked around at Harry's car window.