#58 : Best Surprise

"He'll be happy to see us there!" Gemma said enthusiastically, while strapping on her red high heels. Taylor frowned, staring at Gemma doubtfully.

"Are you sure? Aren't we just going to bother him?" Taylor asked, folding her arms in front of her chest. Gemma shook her head.

"Of course not! I have a little part of Styles Enterprise. I'm free to do anything there. Including bothering my own brother."

"Are you sure about this Gemma?" Taylor asked again. Gemma nodded.

"One hundred percent. Now come on!"

The both of them got out of the house and went into the car that immediately took them to Styles Enterprise, where Harry works. Initially, Taylor didn't want to join Gemma's plan, but Gemma was really pushy and wouldn't stop bugging Taylor. And she kept telling her that Harry would be happy with their presence around at his office.

The car stopped right in front of Styles Enterprise. A security guard opened the car door for Gemma and Taylor. The security guard looked quite surprised when he saw Taylor and Taylor smiled sincerely at him. Ignoring the security guard, Gemma pulled Taylor's hand into Styles Enterprise.

When they entered the building, Taylor could feel all the pairs of eyes around them, looked at her closely and all of them made Taylor smile. Although, Taylor didn't have much happy memories with them, at least they still recognized Taylor.

"Harry's room is on the thirteenth floor." Gemma said, after pressing the button that was near the elevator door. Taylor nodded with a smirk on her lips.

"I already knew that, Gems." Taylor said as Gemma chuckles.

Shortly thereafter, the elevator door opened. Taylor and Gemma entered the elevator and Gemma pressed the number thirteen in the elevator.

The elevator started to move, away from the ground floor to the thirteenth floor. In the elevator, silence fell in between Taylor and Gemma. Both of them kept silent, preoccupied with each other's thoughts.

━━

"Harry, come on! Have lunch with me. I need a lunch buddy!" The blonde haired girl was constantly persuading Harry who seemed to be typing something on his laptop.

Without having the slightest bit of interest, Harry said, "I'm not hungry and I have a lot of work to do. You can have your own lunch, Lea." Lea Hale shook her head and rose from her seat.

She walked over to Harry. A stupid and annoying smile appeared on her brightly colored lips and the girl began to stand behind the swivel chair where Harry sat. A moment later, Lea hugged Harry from behind and spoiledly said, "Come on, Styles. Don't be so hard at me. You never want to have lunch with me."

"Please go and find another 'lunch buddy' I'm busy." Harry said coldly.

Harry hated being disturbed when he's focused on working. Lea really made his mood worse. When Harry decided to return to the Styles Enterprise, Harry should've known and been prepared to face this annoying blonde girl. Lea often interferes with Harry's work.

"Lea, go away." Harry commanded smoothly, while trying to get rid of Lea's arm which was still wrapped around his neck, however Lea shook her head and instead tightened her grip.

"I won't leave until you say have lunch with me." Leah emphasized. Harry sighed.

"Stay away, Lea, before I do something that I might regret." Harry threatens.

"Just come with me." Lea said defiantly.

Harry closed his eyes briefly before suddenly getting up from his seat, making Lea surprised. With a sharp gaze that could scare anyone in a second, Harry pushed Lea's body roughly into a wall behind her.