#28 : Country Music

"Since you've asked for it, the truth is that. . . I can't stop thinking about you, Harry."

Harry furrowed his brows at Taylor's words. In an instant, Harry stopped the accelerator which shocked Taylor. Fortunately, Harry stopped his car right on the side of the road, and not on the middle of the road just like what that the last time.

"What are you doing, Harry? Do you want to get us into trouble again?" Taylor said annoyingly as. Harry chuckled.

"Sorry. I was just taken aback by what you said earlier. So, is it true? Have you been thinking about me for the whole day? " Harry asked repeatedly. Taylor folded her arms in front of her chest and looked away from Harry's immense gaze.

"You've heard my words clearly, haven't you?" Taylor said curtly as Harry smiled broadly.

It's the first time Harry found someone who's this honest with their words. Taylor always tells the truth. Harry even doubted if Taylor ever lies in her whole life. But this time, Taylor's honesty seemed to provide a different kind of rush in Harry's body.

"Taylor," Harry called her name softly. Taylor took a breath and slowly turned to Harry, who smiled sincerely at her. "Thank you." Harry added which made Taylor furrow her brows in confusion.

"Thank you? For what?" Taylor asked confusedly.

"Because you thought about me. You cared about me, and I'm quite glad to hear that." Harry explained. Well, he might've been lying when he said that he was only 'quite' glad. He more than glad to hear Taylor caring about him.

"I've always cared about you, Harry. You're the one who sometimes doesn't realize that. " Taylor said curtly and looked away, straight ahead. Taylor leaned her head on the back on the headrest, trying to avoid direct eye contact with Harry who honestly made her heart skip every time she would look at him.

"What made you care about me? Did you just indirectly agreed to marry me? " Harry asked this time, making Taylor inevitably turn to him, finding a proud and smug smirk on his face. Taylor rolled her eyes at Harry.

"Did I say I agreed to all of that? Well, to be honest, if it wasn't for my family, I wouldn't want to stay longer with you in Nashville." Harry frowned at what Taylor had just said.

"What is wrong with me?" Harry asked in surprise, his tone sounding hurt and devastated. Even though Taylor had said something bad about Harry before.

"You're annoying, unfriendly, pushy, too ambitious and heartless." Taylor said without any guilt. Harry smiled thinly.

"That's me. You can last long enough with me. You've already adapted to my attitude, right? What's wrong?" Harry asked again while Taylor shook her head.

"That's not what I mean. I did adapt to your attitude and I was able to survive until now. But I'd never know what will happen in the next day. It's like I'm unsure of what to do if I'm with you. Sometimes, I even thought about quitting."
Harry shook his head quickly.

"You've entered my world, Taylor. Even though it's based on a ridiculous agreement. But you have to know, that once you enter my world, you won't find a way to get out. You'll last with me and in my world forever. " Taylor squinted at Harry's choice of words.

"Even if I give up and I'll want to escape in your world?" Harry gave her another killer smile.

"I won't let you go."

It took Taylor some time to think, processing all of what Harry said until she hadn't realized when her stomach was already growling due to hunger. There was a moment of silence before she and Harry laughed. Harry took a deep breath, controlling his laughter before he gripped the steering wheel again.