#35 : 5 Questions

"I'm going to start by asking you questions, okay?" Taylor asked. Harry nodded his head.

Both of them decided to ask each other five questions, The questions are only limited, namely: 5 questions. The answer must also not be convoluted and must be answered as honestly as possible. Taylor folded her arms in front of her chest. Hey blue eyes stared sharply at Harry, before starting to ask him some questions.

"What's your hobby?"

Harry raised an eyebrow. A very basic question, Harry thought. Harry casually replied, "Work." Taylor pursed her lips.

"Not that! I mean, your other hobbies. Working isn't a hobby!"

"I think you've said that the rules are is no one is allowed to interrupt when someone gives an answer and that's my answer." Harry said trying to suppress a  laugh, seeing Taylor who was surprisingly upset at Harry's answer. Harry cleared his throat before giving another answer to Taylor.

"I like reading books, especially history books." This time, Harry's answer made Taylor smile broadly. Taylor nodded before continuing to ask Harry.

"What are the things that you like and the things you don't like?"

"I thought you asked two questions, but all right. I'll consider it one question." Harry smiles, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly.

"The things I don't like are liars, cramped spaces, and much more. The things I like are well, I've told you I like to read. Besides that, I like spaghetti and everything that's white. But. . . " Harry suddenly gave a smile that Taylor didn't quite understand what he was smiling at.

". . .the thing I like the most for now is spending time with you."

Just like what happened to her a while ago, Taylor could feel the blood rising and it would certainly cause a red tinge on her cheek. Damn, Harry could always find a way make Taylor blush. Harry chuckled as he realized that Taylor's face had changed. Taylor shook her head and began to ask the three questions she still has left, Taylor bit her lower lip before asking doubtfully, "Harry, w-what. . . um. . .what are y-you. . ." Taylor stammered. Taylor shook her head when she realized she couldn't talk properly. Harry is definitely one of the reasons why she was stuttering all of a sudden.

Taylor closed her eyes briefly and opened them again, her eyes shining against the morning light.

"What do you like about me?" Taylor said clearly, without stuttering this time.

The question just slipped out of Taylor's mouth, it glided out from her and escaped her lips smoothly. She never thought that a question like that would suddenly flow out of her mouth.

"You're different from other girls. That's the reason why I like you." Harry answered calmly and smoothly. Taylor frowned.

"What kind of answer is that?" Taylor asked, unsatisfied with the answer Harry gave.

"I think you said that no one is allowed to interrupt when someone is—" Before Harry even had the chance to continue what he was about to say, Taylor immediately interrupted him.

"Alright now, the fourth question is, um, you've mentioned that you don't like liars. If someone you really know well, or even loved, lied to you, what would you do?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I hate liars and I will do anything to keep that liar away from my life." Harry said sternly as Taylor's face paled at Harry's remark. She wasn't going to lie to herself, Taylor felt quite scared right now. And Taylor noted that she wouldn't dare to lie at Harry.

Taylor shook her head and began to think of the last question she would ask. Taylor thought for a moment before something appeared in her mind. Taylor looked at Harry hesitantly before asking, "Who was the girl that we met at the festival a few weeks ago?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Which girl?" Harry asked completely oblivious.

"The girl who got treated badly by you, even though she looked very friendly. The one we met at the festival." Taylor explained. Harry thought for a moment before understanding who Taylor meant.

"Her name is Jasmine Lime. She's my ex." Harry answered very quickly. Taylor held her breath.

So, that was Harry's ex? The latin-faced girl who looks stunning. A girl with flawless skin and beautiful long black hair. She was someone who was inversely opposite of Taylor. Taylor has pale white skin and blonde hair. Taylor and Jasmine are very different. Taylor didn't understand what made Harry end a relationship with someone who was beautiful, Latin and a sexy woman like her.

"Can we continue? Now, it's my turn to ask." Harry broke the silence for a moment. Taylor nodded her head and placed her hands on the table.

His beautiful green eyes stared back at Taylor. Harry smiled thinly for a moment before asking, "What's your hobby?" Harry asked the exact same question as Taylor's first question.

"Writing, listening to music, playing the guitar and traveling." Taylor answered.

"Who's your favourite musicians?" Harry asked  again.

"James Taylor, Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé and many more." Taylor answered calmly again. Harry's questions so far are very basic. Taylor can even answer without thinking.

"Who's your first kiss?"

Taylor widened her eyes when she heard Harry's question. Harry looked at her with a serious expression. Taylor shook her head. No, this is a very personal question, Taylor thought. But in the regulations that Taylor herself made, she didn't prohibit on what kind of question they'll ask each other. After all, Taylor also asked Harry's personal things.

"Hey, answer my question," Harry said eagerly. Taylor took a deep breath and let out a slow breath. Taylor shook her head weakly without saying any words. Harry raised an eyebrow.

"What does that mean? You don't want to answer my question or—" Harry didn't had the chance to continue when Taylor cuts him off mid-sentence, again.

"I haven't gotten my first kiss and yes, you can laugh at me. Considering I'm already twenty-one years old, but I still haven't got my first kiss."

Harry smiled thinly. He didn't know if he should be surprised or not. Considering the fact that Taylor is very innocent. In fact, Harry isn't even sure if Taylor had ever dated. But if she does start to date, Harry promised to himself that he'll find that person who dared to touch Taylor.

"The things you like and don't like?" Harry starts asking again, trying to distract Taylor from the previous question. 

"I like music, cats, traveling, red, and doing things that can make others smile. What I don't like are spiders, cargo, and everything mystical." Taylor replied.

"The last question, you must answer it as honestly as possible," Harry warned. Taylor nodded her head, preparing herself on what kind of question he was about to ask her.

Harry took a breath and sighed before asking, "Do you like me?"

Taylor kept silent. Harry waited for her answer. Several seconds had passed, Harry gave Taylor a look indicating that he wanted to hear Taylor's answer, he almost seems desperate in a way.

Taylor looked at Harry hesitantly before starting to say in a shaky voice, "Harry, I. . . I— "

"Mr. Styles." A voice interrupted from what Taylor was about to say. The arrival of a middle-aged man in formal and expensive clothes managed to interrupt and ruin the atmosphere.