#38 : Waiting For You

Harry contacted Taylor at eight o'clock in the morning, telling her that he couldn't pick her up today from her apartment because he had to arrive at Styles Enterprise earlier than usual.

Taylor was honestly confused as to why Harry sounded so guilty when he told her that he couldn't pick her up this morning. She's Harry's personal assistant, right? Not a bodyguard. So Taylor had no problem on going to the office alone, considering the distance from her apartment to the office wasn't far away.

Taylor stepped into the Styles Enterprise building. Taylor glanced at the time that was shown on her phone screen, it was currently eight fifty. Which means, Taylor arrived ten minutes earlier than the time she was assigned to. If Taylor went with Harry, they would usually arrive at half past ten because Harry would insist her to accompany him to breakfast.

The elevator that Taylor was riding on stopped  on the thirteenth floor. Taylor paused for a moment before exiting the elevator and walked straight ahead to the door of Harry's office room.

Taylor tried to turn the doorknob of Harry's roon, but no matter what direction she twists it, it wouldn't open nor budge.  And then, Taylor realized that the door to Harry's room could only be controlled by a 'special button' and he that man alone could only control it.  Taylor immediately grabs her phone and tried to contact Harry. Taylor waits for Harry to pick up the call, but several rings had passed and Harry still isn't picking up the call. Taylor keeps calling Harry until finally, the door to Harry's room opened.

Taylor took a few steps back and slightly widened her eyes when she found Harry coming out of the room with Lea. Harry didn't even noticed that Taylor was there until finally, Leah smiled triumphantly at Taylor, saying, "Look who just came, Harry! It's your assistant. "

At that exact moment was when Harry only realize and noticed Taylor's presence. He hadn't seen her standing because Harry was busy watching Leah's hand curled around his arm. After he saw Taylor, Harry hurriedly tried to release Lea's tight grip from his arm, but Lea instead tightened her grip on Harry's arm.

"Now your assistant is here, you can give the task to her, Baby. So she'll do all the work while we have fun." Leah said spoiledly. Taylor couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes at Lea. Lea's attitude was very annoying. Taylor had never met a girl like this before.

"She's my assistant so she has to accompany me wherever I go." Harry protested with a look of annoyance. Lea shook her head.

"No, no, no. We're going on a date, and it should only be you and me. No extra persons allowed. " Lea explained. Harry widened his eyes at what Lea said.

"What? Date? Aren't we just going to go to your father's company to talk about the latest cooperation? " Harry managed to pull his arm away from Lea's grip. Lea pursed her brightly coloured pink lips.

"Yes indeed, but still. Whatever we're going to do together is called a date. You and me. We."

"There was never a word 'we', Miss. Hale. " Harry said in a stern tone that was quite painful. Lea raised an eyebrow.

"Harry, everyone knows that you and I were meant to be for each other. Didn't you saw all your employees were watching us, as if we were David Beckham and his wife, Victoria? That means we look good together and we're compatible for each other. " Harry was about to reply to Lea when Taylor interrupted him, with an unreadable expression written on her face.

"If you two are going to leave, please hurry up. I'll be doing some work in your room, Mr. Styles. I'll be waiting there until you come back. "

Harry shook his head and was to speak, but Lea had already snaked her arms back to Harry's arm.