#37 : Lea

The days, weeks and months had passed very quickly. Taylor didn't even realize that she had already been in London for almost three months. She was already three months in London, being Harry Styles' personal assistant, the CEO of Styles Enterprise.

Being Harry's assistant is certainly not an easy thing. And because of being his personal assistant, Taylor didn't get any friends in London, especially girls. Some of the girls in Styles Enterprise clearly hated her, because Taylor managed to stay with Harry longer than his previous assistants. And not to mention, almost every one of the employees in Styles Enterprise could clearly see that Harry and Taylor aren't just close because of work, but maybe because it was something else.

Today, Taylor will be accompanying Harry to a meeting at a company that Taylor wasn't familiar with. Taylor only obeyed when Harry gave her the order.

Speaking of Harry, he was also clearly different when he's in the office and when he's outside of the office or at work. At the office, Harry is and always will be strict to every one of his employees. But when he's outside of work, Harry completely changes his attitude and he's the one who likes to make Taylor's cheeks blush when they're outside of work.

"Write down all the important information presented by each client, okay?" Harry whispered to Taylor, as both of them stepped into the conference room.

Just when they both landed their feet inside the room, someone suddenly and immediately hugged Harry which made Taylor and Harry stop in their tracks. Taylor pursed her red lips as she saw a smooth white hand which belonged to a girl was wrapped around Harry's torso.

"Welcome to Hale Enterprise, Harry." The girl said almost in a flirtatious and coquettish way. She looked up at Harry with a big smile plastered on lips. Her hand still wrapped around Harry's waist, and it looked like she doesn't have any plans of letting him go.

Harry slowly pushed the girl way from him and tried to smile. But it was quite obvious that Harry was only forcing and faking a smile.

"Um, hi, Lea. Thank you for your very warm welcome. " Harry didn't look comfortable getting such treatment from the girl named Lea Hale, but on the other hand, Harry couldn't have acted and treated her rudely.

"Lea!"

A voice came from the room as Leah pulled away from Harry. Taylor, who was standing behind Harry, peeked a little behind Harry's back and found a middle-aged man with a fierce look on his face, glaring sharply at the girl named Lea.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do anything stupid in the office? Get away from Harry and sit back on your chair. " The man's orders were firm. Lea pursed her lips before walking back, sitting on her original chair. Several other clients seemed to have taken their places and looked at Harry with a look that couldn't be interpreted. Harry sighed before offering out his in front of the man who scolded Lea.

"Sorry for being late, Mr. Hale. Has it started? "  Harry asked politely. Mr. Hale smiled and nodded.

"It's okay, Harry. Sorry if Lea has bothered you." Harry nodded and looked at Taylor, who was still standing behind him, not knowing what to do. Harry motioned for Taylor to follow him.

Harry walked to the conference table and pulled an empty chair. Taylor sat next to Harry and placed a notebook in front of her. The meeting began and Taylor was just about to listen carefully to the meeting, when Taylor already felt someone's sharp gaze glaring at her.

Taylor quickly wandered her eyes around to search who was glaring at her until finally, her gaze landed and locked with the sharp look of Lea.

━━

"Looks like the blonde-haired girl likes you." Taylor teased, breaking the silence between her and Harry in the car.

This time, Harry and Taylor sat side by side on the passenger seat. Today, Harry brought his personal driver with them so the driver could bring them to the Hale's Enterprise. Harry frowned.

"Blonde girl? Is it you?" Harry asked while putting on his trademark grin. Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Do you think I'm the only blonde here in this world? I'm talking about the girl who made quite an impression on me. She looked, no, she glared at me as if I were a prey that she was about to pounce on!"

Harry chuckled. "Dont mind her, she's just like that."

"Do you know her?" Taylor asked, raising a brow. Harry nodded.

"She's the daughter of Mr. Hale's. He's one of my father's business partners, a long time ago. I've met Lea a handful of times and that girl is indeed stupid and annoying, ever since I first met her. " Harry explained.

"She seems to really like you." Taylor squinted, wondering what Harry's reaction would be when she said that. At first, Taylor thought Harry would be surprised or whatever, but his expression remained the same.

"She does" Harry answered curtly.

"How did you know she likes you?" Taylor asked, slightly in shock over Harry's expressionless face.

"She reminds me every time I see her." Harry answered casually.

"What? But shouldn't it be the other way around? In my opinion, I think she shouldn't keep confessing like that. I think she should be patient and wait for her prince to come. And it shouldn't be her coming after for the prince." Taylor commented while folding her arms in front of her chest. Harry nodded and smiled faintly.

"But in my opinion, it's better like that. What if you've waited for so long, but the prince you hoped to come didn't arrive? Will you still continue to wait for him to come? " Harry asked, Taylor just shrugged.

"I don't know. But what I'm sure of is that I won't do the same thing with what that stupid girl did."

"Who said she was stupid? If she was stupid, she wouldn't become her father's assistant, Taylor. She's one of Cambridge's best graduates, if you didn't know. " Harry told Taylor as Taylor rolled her eyes.

"And I'm Harvard's best graduate, but I never bragged about it, did I?" Harry chuckled.

Harry likes to argue with Taylor. In fact, Harry was secretly happy to upset her. Because every time Taylor is annoyed, she makes a very adorable face, but Harry only kept that secret to himself.

"Do you want to go back to the office or go back to your apartment?" Harry asked as he glanced at the watch that was coiled around his wrist. Taylor turned back to Harry.

"Do we still have work to do?" Taylor asked. Harry shook his head.

"I know you're tired so you can rest and return to the office tomorrow." Harry suggested. Taylor nodded in agreement before leaning back.

Taylor stared out the window of Harry's car and slowly, her eyelids were begging to shut. Harry knew Taylor is very tired today. And she also had to deal with a typical girl that Harry really hated. A foolish girl who bravely hugged Harry without even asking for permission. Harry sighed as he remembered the embarrassing incident.

But one thing Harry had in mind for the whole time was, how badly he wanted Lea to stay away from Taylor.