#56 : Harry & Liam

Taylor sat on her swivel chair in front of her desk, her eyes fixed on her laptop.

It's been almost a week since Taylor's trip to London, and it's been a week since Taylor returned to Nashville as a restaurant owner who already has many branches around the United States.

Taylor smiled as she looked at the picture on her desk. The photo was taken one week ago, just before Taylor returned to Nashville. The photo is a selfie of Taylor, Abigail, Karlie and Gemma. The four girls had a funny face on that made Taylor want to laugh while remembering the how the four of them took the photo.

Taylor reached for the frame with a smile still on her lips. Taylor sighed. She detached some of the locks of the frame and pulled out something behind the picture. She pulled out a different picture, she hid that picture so that nobody would see what was behind the original photo that Taylor has covered up. Behind their selfie picture, was an old picture of her and Harry. It was a photo when they were in one of the theme parks in London. Taylor's smile widened when she remembered the memory behind the photo, and Taylor knew that it was one of the most unforgettable moments in her life, and she knew that she will always treasure it.

Taylor could hear the door to her office creak open, she hurriedly placed the picture of her and Harry back in the frame and covered it with their selfie photo of her three friends.

Taylor looked up and found her younger brother, Austin, who had just entered her office.

"Forgot how to knock on the door, eh?" Taylor teaser, leaning her back and folding her arms in front of her chest. Austin rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me but I knocked on your door several times and you didn't respond from the inside! I thought you were dead or something." Taylor chuckled.

"Good joke, Austin. What do you want?" Taylor asked as Austin sighed and walked closer. Austin pulled the chair opposite to Taylor and sat on it. Austin reached something in the pocket of the suit that he was wearing and pulled out something before laying it on Taylor's desk.

"Mom said that I have to deliver this invitation to you because you won't go home early because you have a lot to do." Austin explained as Taylor nodded and took the invitation.

When she saw the front of the invitation, Taylor smiled broadly. In the front, there were the letters L and K engraved in italics on the envelope, with gold and silver linings and white glitter to finish off the letters. Taylor exactly knew where this invitation came from.

It was from Liam and Kate.

"Thank you, Austin. You can go now. And please don't disturb me." Taylor ordered as she began to open the invitation. Austin rolled his eyes again and began to stand up.

"One more thing, Mom told you not to forget lunch and dinner. And she said she must see you tomorrow morning. She wants to have breakfast with you."

"Yes, yes, yes. I understand." Taylor answered casually. Austin turned and walked out of Taylor's office room. Leaving Taylor who looked very excited to read the engagement invitation from Liam and Kate.

━━

Who would have thought that after Harry returned to Styles Enterprise, the company began to rise and gain more sales.

It had been a week since Harry had decided to return to Styles Enterprise, after struggling to get his uncle out of the CEO position. John was stubborn and still wants to be the CEO of Styles Enterprise.

Therefore, with the help of his mother, Harry managed to convince John to build his own business and focus on that business and move away from Styles Enterprise. With that, Harry's older sister, Gemma Styles, joins in with Harry in rebuilding the company.