#10 : Anne Styles

"What should I say to your mother if she asks questions I don't know the answer to?" Taylor asked, starting to panic when Harry said they'll arrive  soon, at the Styles' residence.

"Answer as best you can, but you must be classy too. Don't tell her that you're my personal assistant at Styles Enterprise. My mum wouldn't like that." Harry warned and not even a moment later, Harry's car stopped in front of a gold painted gate.

Taylor looked at the gate in awe. The gate was opened by several men wearing black uniforms, allowing Harry's car to pass through, entering the area of ​​his own house. Taylor was amazed when she saw a very large mansion in front of her.

Harry's car stopped right in front of the entrance which seemed to be guarded by two men in uniform with the man at the gate. The two men walked closer, bowing slightly. Harry took off his seat belt and looked briefly at Taylor.

"Let's go in." He said as Taylor sighed nervously and took off her seat belt as well.

Taylor got out of the car, along with Harry. Taylor glanced at the two guards before approaching Harry. Taylor was taken aback when Harry suddenly wrapped his arms around Taylor's waist, leading her into the magnificent Styles residence. Taylor can only keep quiet and tried her best not to squirm from Harry's touch.

She is definitely not comfortable with the current position she's stuck in. Taylor once told herself not to let anyone touch her own body easily by people. But now, Taylor is letting Harry touch her and Taylor was unable to escape.

"I'm sorry, my mother just peered at the window so I had to do all of this. It's just for show, right?" Harry whispered in Taylor's ear. His breath fanning against her skin which made Taylor slightly shiver.

"Yeah, right. I understand." Taylor answered casually, and she almost slip out the words 'it's just for show' aloud and it was a relief that she stopped herself from saying it.

Two more servants opened the door for Harry and Taylor for them to enter the house, or more like mansion. Taylor was quite surprised by how many servants Harry had in his house. Each door has two servants that are in place, whose only duty is to open and close the door.

When Harry and Taylor just stepped inside the house, a middle-aged woman greeted them and went towards to Harry and Taylor with a big smile on her lips. Harry removed his hand from Taylor's waist and turned to give the woman a warm hug.

"You arrived earlier than usual, Harry." The woman said, who Taylor presumed as Anne Styles, Harry's mother.

Harry just nodded his head and pulled away from the hug. This time, Anne turned to Taylor, in which Taylor gave her a nervous smile. Anne looked at Taylor from head to toe before finally smiling broadly. Anne walked over to Taylor and gave her a warm hug.

"Welcome to the Styles residence. You look very beautiful, Taylor." Taylor glanced at Harry first, giving a signal on what she was supposed to do, but Harry just nodded his head, trying to convince Taylor to do what she had to do.

"Thank you for your welcome, Mrs. Styles. It's nice to meet you. You look amazing." Taylor said and Anne pulled away.

"You're so sweet. I don't know how Harry could find a sweet girl like you. Please tell me how you two met." Anne says as Taylor chuckled, glancing at Harry.

"We met coincidentally at Starbucks." Taylor replied and Harry slightly widened his eyes a bit, but then he remembered that Taylor was only acting and putting a show for his mother.

" Oh, um, he almost left his wallet at Starbucks, but luckily I was still able to give it back to him. And now, he keeps saying that he couldn't thank me enough even though all I did was return back his wallet." Taylor says maybe a little too much than she would've liked.