#53 : Mad

Taylor didn't know what she should do right now. After breakfast, Gemma invited, or she force Taylor rather to visit their house and Gemma told her that she will invite her to have fun in England.

Apparently, Gemma still doesn't know about Harry and Taylor past together.

"Well, we're here." Gemma said, as Harry parked the car right at their residence. Taylor, who sat next to Gemma in the passenger seat behind, stared at Styles' residence. Nothing much had changed over the past year, she thought to herself.

"Looks like mum isn't home yet. Harry, when do you think she'll come home?" Gemma asked as she began to open the car door. Harry was staring straight ahead, as he answered flatly, "How would I know? Why don't you ask her new boy toy?"

Gemma squinted as she closed the car door again and sat where at her original seat.

"If you keep calling Robin mum's new boy toy, I'll literally hit you!" Gemma threatened as Harry rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." Harry answered curtly before taking off his seat belt and opened the car door and got out of his car. Harry just walked into his house, ignoring the servants who had lined up, offering him service.

"I'm sorry that you had to see my brother's rubbish attitude. It's been a year and he still hasn't changed with that attitude of his. In fact, he was really good and respectable before. But now, he just acts like my other Styles relatives. He got the Styles attitude." Gemma explained. Taylor raised an eyebrow.

"Styles attitude?" Gemma nodded.

"Yeah. It's in my father's side of the family. It isn't some royal blood or something, but it's more like, every Styles has the power and is quite influential. Almost every member of the Styles family must be cold, stubborn and arrogant. It's as if they need to follow that." Gemma added as Taylor furrowed her brows. It was the first time that Taylor heard about this.

"But, I'm not that kind of Styles. I inherited my mother's attitude more than my father's so I'm like this." Gemma explained cheerfully.

"And Harry actually inherited my father's attitude. But lately, his attitude has gone far worse than any Styles would have." Gemma added.

Taylor sighed, "Do you have an idea on what happened to him?" Taylor asked, quite hesitant to even know the answer. But Gemma shook her head.

"I've been trying to find out. Harry won't tell me, and my own mother wouldn't tell me too. Ah, you know what? Never mind. Come on, let's go inside my house. After that, I'll help you look for nice clothes!"

Gemma opened the car door and walked into her house, pulling Taylor's hand. When Taylor passed the servants who were lined up, Taylor was well aware that several servants still recognized her. Taylor had met them several times when she went to the Styles' residence in the past. Taylor smiled at them.

"You wait here and I'll change my clothes and dress up, okay? Please make yourself at home, I won't take long." Gemma said when they arrived at the living room.

Gemma released her grip on Taylor and walked towards the circular staircase not far from there. Taylor sighed before deciding to sit on the sofa.

Taylor closed her eyes once the memories came rushing back into her. This house didn't changed much over the past year. Maybe the arrangement of the plants looked different that it was before, but other than that, nothing seemed to change. It was like a year hasn't gone by.

"Nothing much has changed, eh?" Taylor opened her eyes when she heard a familiar voice.

Harry stood a few steps ahead of her, with his back leaning on the wall and his hand was holding a glass filled with a brownish and slightly golden drink. Harry sipped the drink before putting it on the table and walked over to Taylor. Harry sat next to Taylor, but not too close. Harry sat on the far right and Taylor on the opposite.