Chapter 1

Holding a cup of coffee, I look outside through the large glass widow admiring the beauty of the serene environment. The green grass, the trees and the birds chirping.

"Mrs. De La Rosa?" Mr. Farrow calls out

"Yeah?" I turn to him, breaking the trance I was in

He doesn't seem fazed by my absentmindedness instead; he speaks again.

"The goods are ready for shipment." He informs me, "It would arrive in London in about five days."

"Good." I state, taking a sip of my coffee. "
"What about the Walkers? Are they ready to strike a deal?"

"No." he shakes his head

"The walkers are a powerful mafia in United Kingdom." Mr. Farrow informs me

"Don't you think I know that?" I snap, sending him a glare.

"Sorry ma'am." He bows his head.

I take another sip of my coffee, thinking. The Essex a big mafia dealing with drugs in the United Kingdom has partnered with us, just a few more powerful mafias and I will be capable enough to destroy their mafia.

"You can leave." I wave him off and he scurries out of the house.

Sighing, I stand up and head to the kitchen to rinse my cup.

"Blue suit? No, Black? Yes." I mutter to myself, pulling out my black suit.

"We have found him." Blake says as I walk into the office.

"Good." I state, walking towards the room where he is

"Good morning, boss!" Jaxon shouts, and I nod. The other people greet me too as I head for the room.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." I say coldly, my heels clicking against the hard floor.

"Please, ma'am, I swear I didn't mean to rat him out." He says between sobs, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Jacob, you pledged allegiance to the mafia not to put your brothers and sisters in trouble." I pull a chair from the corner and I sit facing him in the dimly lit room.

"Your allegiance said not to do what?!" my voice booms and he flinches

"N.n.not..t..t..to ever r..r..at anyone out." One of his eye is closed after being beaten severely.

"And if that happens, what happens to you?" I say darkly, propping my hands on my knees, watching him writhe in pain since he has already been beaten to a pulp.

"Please... Please don't do this to me.... I... I have a daughter... a family..."

Ignoring him I shout again "If you attempt to rat or rat someone out, what happens to you?!" He flinches sobbing blood dripping onto the floor.

"I die." He cries "Please, I have a family."

"You should have thought about that before trying to rat Dave out. Beside you betrayed the code of Omerta" I stand up and he cries

"Boss please!"

I turn my back to him and walk out of the room.

"Boss please!" he screams

"Finish him." I tell Reina and she nods and I walk away hearing him scream bullet sounds bouncing in the air.  

"Bloody bastard," I mutter 

Walking into my office, I pull out files and busy myself with work.

Good riddance.
...

"Mi hijo!"(my son) she cries "trae a mi hijo de vuelta!" (bring my son back!) she hits me, I stare at her not saying a word and a few people hold her back.

"Eres una esposa terrible!" (you are a terrible wife!) she screams while people try to calm her down.

I drop my pen sighing. I walk into the washroom splashing water on my face and gritting my teeth. 

My short ginger red hair left in its natural state, wavy. My blue eyes dull and eye bags under my eyes due to stress.

"If anything ever happens I want you to take over the mafia." He smiles at me "you're more than capable."

I get home a little after eleven and I'm exhausted not bothering to change out of my pants. I flop on the bed and a flashback of Antonio pops into my head. 

"Davina, I love you a lot." He smiles

...

"Here this is how to aim perfectly," He says holding the gun in my hands his breath fanning my neck. I turn my head to look at him and he smiles giving me a kiss on the lips before focusing on the aim.

Antonio taught me the basics of being a part of a mafia, he taught me how to use a gun, fight, intimidate, bargain and so much more but most importantly he taught me love. 

...

"We leave for America tomorrow." He announces

"Why?" I inquire confused

"Our business over there seems to be more flourishing and it needs adequate attention." He says

"Oh."

"Is your mom coming with?" I ask

"No." he shakes his head.

I and Antonio's mom didn't see eye to eye, she didn't think I was a good match because I wasn't enough for the leader of a mafia. 

...

"Antonio, ella no es adecuada para ti!" (Antonio she's not right for you!) She screams"Mama se lo que estoy haciendo, la amo, Como puedes decir eso?" (Mom I know what I'm doing I love her how can you say that?!)

I listen to both of them arguing before quietly heading back to the room

"What happened?" I ask Antonio once he comes into the room 

"Nothing, she was just talking about random things." He clarifies and I don't push it any further.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!!! :)

Welcome to my book! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you didn't at least give it five more chapters before you make up your mind!

This book is also really important to me because I spent a lot of time structuring the plot and I promise you this is gonna be one of the best mafia books you've read! So please READ ON! :)

Don't forget to click the star at the bottom of your screen :)