Chapter 13

"I did not leave the room," it was the first thing I blurted out as he walked in the room leaving a trail of blood behind him with the bloody tongue still in hand making me scrunch my nose in disgust. It had been two hours with the smell of smoke filling the room as he walked on from him burning all the bodies then putting out the fire.

I sat there watching him as he moved about body still shaking with blood lust not having had enough, craving for more and more. I sat there watching as he passed by holding my breath. There was something about him and the way he carried himself that just pulled you in. His steps were not even audible, with his own personal walk that just had me trapped watching him in awe. I swear I could just slap myself drooling over the man that could end me with his thumb. I gulped his presence so dark and wicked. The door was closed shut behind him as I took a deep breath staring at all the blood he had left behind him.

I sat there blankets to my neck the guns having been hid back in their little secret place. The shower was turned on as I leaned against the continentals listening for anything that I could pick up. My mind just could not help but start conjuring it's own images of him standing under the shower head water trickling down his body along with blood glazing over his abs hair sticking to skin. I could just imagine the mist clouding the bathroom his wet slick hair sticking to his forehead while his hand moved over his skin with him touching himself his had moving over all those muscles washing away the blood. I could imagine even his feet, his size eight feet with toes that I could just suck at how nice they were, could see all up his knees , those bracketed legs water rolling all around them. Somehow Skin by Rihanna was playing in my mind as he leaned on the shower tiles with his forehead while the water poured over his back moving down to his scrumptious ass.
Stop! Stop! Stop!
Pervert!

My eyes snapped open face flushed the images burned deep into my mind so much so my throat went dry my panties definitely soaked. I swallowed not knowing how I got here, not knowing when all this madness started. I felt like a teenager with a full blown crush that had her have erotic dreams where she would find herself in the arms of her victim.

It was suddenly hot, too hot for my liking.

The water went on hour after hour until I gave up my mind tired yet the excitement keeping me from doing anything else. I knew taking out the needle was a bad idea as now I could not just stick myself with that long large needle to put it back on yet I needed it. I sat staring at the needle as if it would magically stick itself back in my arm. Sighing I ran a hand through my for sure tangled curly hair knowing very well that combing it would leave me in tears with my skull flaming as if it had caught fire.

My eyes trailed around seeing that an hour had passed since he had been there getting anxious on what he was doing yet again questioning myself on why I cared, why it mattered to me how long he had been there. I closed my eyes shaking my head knowing that all I wanted was to just see him, just to see him. My head was thrown back knowing that there was no way I was getting out of this with my heart intact. I knew that I was at the tipping point of losing myself only for no one to catch me as I fell deep into the sea.

The door opened my eyes flicking open in an instant hungry to take him in yet nothing but disappointment smashing me on the face.

"Can you please come here," His voice shot out from the bathroom. I jumped out of the bed without hesitation wondering why he had called me yet not complaining. I walked bare footed forgetting my slippers numb to the cold hardwood floor. I made my way around finding the door nearly closed. I pushed it open stepping in slowly barely seeing anything with the mist from the shower cloaking everything.

I got in closing the door behind me his scent making my core ache as it was pronounced to the point where I never wanted to walk out of there. I took another step the warmth having my palms sweat as my heart drummed in my chest. I walked closer the mist clearing as I saw him standing there in front of the double vanity sink staring at the mirror.