AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am so happy to say that we are at the end of The Mafia's Beauty, book 3 of The Mafia series. I have so much to say so please brace yourselves.

First of all I just want to thank you all readings and voting on this book. It has been a long and lovely journey and we are finally at the end. I love you all guys, so so much.

I do have another book following this one, I actually had book 4 and 5 but they all died when I decided to kill Lethu. I know, I am sorry. I am still not sure if to make this new book a book 4 of 'The Mafia' series or just have it be a stand alone. I am also thinking of making it a part of my new series which will be ' The game series' with the book holding the title 'The Mafia Game'.

I am still to see all this but I am sorry to inform you that this book which will be steaming hot with drama will be posted in 2021. The reason is that I just started my final year of varsity and I am already drowning in so much work along with all the pressure. I will not be starting anymore new books this year but will just be updating those already posted when I get time.

Let me stop boring you and just show you the description of the book that has me giggling on my own while planning it.

DESCRIPTION of book 4:

According to Kirill, he is Klaus Rogerou's only child, the only true heir to his father's throne. A Rogerou by blood ties with nothing beating that so imagine his shock when his father splits his empire between him and his stepsister. Adoption papers be damned he is determined to take everything for himself and it starts with him finding a wife.

Czarina has never been one to share, Klaus is the only father she recognizes, he has been there since the day she was born and she is his child by all. She is the first born and sharing the throne with her younger brother is something she won't do. Rina has never played fair and Kirill was never a match to her wicked ways.

Red Xender Rosewood Vintagé is one of the most powerful people in the world. She carries three of the richest and most feared names in the world with three empires left to her and no one else. Her beauty is something undeniable yet with all that a family is all she wants; a loving husband and kids. Her psychotic ways make everyone run the other way, she is brutal with no feelings at all and the name Rogerou is her trigger to insanity yet somehow she finds herself engaged to one.

The families are sworn enemies yet who could tame madness. Will the new generation bring the two famillies together or is another war brimming?

I have other good news. My contract with Rnovel was terminated after they went bankrupt so I have all the rights to my two books back ( The Mafia's Mistake and The Mafia's Bride). I will be posting the books back on Wattpad in December. I am so excited guys.

I think that is all that I had to say for now.

I love you all guys and wish you all the best as the year progresses. I will be passing my greetings on my message board and just saying hi. While we wait for this wonderful new book we can read the following books which are written by none other than me. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Royalty Unleashed
-Heaven Unleashed
-Espionage
-Teen Psycho Love
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Be safe and keep in touch.