Chapter 61

"Wake up love," The hand pulled on my shoulder as I shook it off, turning and burying my head in the pillow.

"'Wake up little bird, I don't want to have to do this on your wedding day." His voice came from around the room as I dragged the sheet up to hide away from him.

"Just a minute love, please." I tried to negotiate with the terrorist.

"No, that is what you said ten minutes ago." He replied, ripping the sheet away leaving me bare to him as I turned to the other side, sniffing the pillow that smelt of him and I was game. Who said that having a baby was nice and fun? That little devil had cried all night, sleeping for three hours then getting back at it. I sighed feeling as if someone had hit me with the largest truck they could get.

"I warned you." He did not have to say anything else as I sat up, pouting with the sun streaming through the window. The noise could be heard from here especially the trucks beeping outside having me even more blue than I already was. I could not help the death glare I threw at him.

"There is my beautiful bride, look at her, so cute." Rafael said as I picked up both pillows, throwing them at him wishing they could knock him down. There was nothing good about this day as my head hammered with a vengeance.

"Morning sunshine."

"There is nothing shining here." I shot back with the edge of chewing someone's head off. My body fell back onto the bed as my hand went patting next to me.

"Where is that little vixen that I love so much?" I asked, panic setting in as I shot up.

"The ladies took her so you could have to not stress on this morning." He said as I sighed, my eyes falling on him with his black jeans and hoodie.

"Rafael why are you here?" My voice was low yet sharp as my eyes went wide staring at him, what the hell was he doing in here? I felt like screaming and ripping my head out yet I held my cool sure that my face was turning red by the second.

"Who are you and what did you do to my fiancé? I want her back." Rafael said as he took a step back.

"Rafael stop being silly, get out, you will bring us bad luck!" I was literally screaming my lungs out, my head pounding along with my whole body.

"Okay, I just wanted to see you before everything went crazy." He said, giving me one last look as I melted away.

"Really? Sorry love." I was quick to get on my knees, crawling on the bed and making my way to the edge.

"Thank you," I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist bringing him closer to me with my burning head placed on his chest.

"How are you?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Could do with some sleep but okay. How are you?" He asked as I looked up, my chin on his chest with his face looking down. I pouted, his face coming down until he was there placing a kiss on my lips and I was wonderful.

"Great." I said in between kisses as I pulled him so he could fall over but who was I kidding, he was as heavy as a bus and I ended up laughing my ass off.

"In just a few hours you will be my wife." He said, his voice deep and so sexy.

"And you will be my husband." I could not help it, my body tingling all over as I grinned. I would soon be Mrs Vintagè, I wanted to test it out in my tongue but excitement having me blush and saving it for when I was alone.

My body was scooped up with little to no effort at all as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He claimed my lips as I drowned in love and every good emotion you could think of. It was time before he pulled away and I stayed there, dazed with my eyes closed and lips tingling. I held on to him, feeling all the emotions flood my body leaving my heart drumming as if drunk.

"I filled the tub for you, take your time. Your breakfast will be sent up soon and the nail and make up tech will be here in two hours." He said in between kisses. My heart swelled, not believing he sat all this up for me.

"Thank you for everything love. I love you." I said, placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too." He said, giving me one last kiss before lowering me to the floor. I nearly protested, thinking of holding on to him and climbing on him never to let go. I could just imagine that in my head and I could not help but laugh.

"Save me the first dance." I said jumping to give him a kiss on the forehead.

"But of course." He said back doing an imitation of my voice having me laugh as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I sighed, not believing how lucky I was. It was like a dream, I was getting married to this guy who had had my heart from the first time he said 'hello'. I sighed again, my eyes dreamy as I laughed rushing to the bathroom and as promised the tub was full with bubbles and flowers all over having me giggle.

My night dress was thrown away quickly as I stepped in the warm water, feeling them tickle my skin as I sank in. It smelled heavenly and I knew he poured some of his shower gel. I laughed, he was smart and sneaky. This could not be more perfect.

"It's my wedding day, it's my wedding day!" I sang, laughing as I threw my head back just imagining it all, me walking down the aisle and him standing there and just waiting for me. It seemed so far away, felt like the time was moving slowly as I turned in the tub, singing and dancing with the water splashing everywhere. I paused as I looked down to assess the damage seeing that they were trailing away. I quickly stepped out, taking a towel and wiping them away. My ass was sticking out as I went wiping and wiping with sweat breaking free. I paused again in what I was doing thinking of a song that I wanted to listen to so bad. I opened the door to the room, peering out to see that no one was there so I made a run for it, taking my phone and running back to the bathroom leaving wet foot prints all over the floor.

I closed the door behind me, opening the Bluetooth of my phone and connecting it to the speakers. The song started playing and it was like as if the heavens had opened as I laughed.

"So many mornings I woke confessed in my dreams, I do anything I want to you!" I screamed seeing that something was missing as I looked around for something, my eyes falling on a toothbrush, running and grabbing it. I ran back to the door, my feet slipping now and again as I waited for the drop.
"Right now I am shameless!" I slid through the floor, stopping by the tub only to throw my head back and sing even louder.

"Show me you're shameless, write on my neck, why don't ya?!"

The song was getting me going as I broke it down, dancing and singing only to slip on the floor, hitting with my butt first, so hard.

"Ouch," My butt was on floor yet the song was just at my favourite part with the speakers bursting it loud, there was nothing else for me to do than throw my head back.

"Right now I am shameless!" I screamed, shaking my shoulders and rubbing my butt at the same time suddenly realising that it was a cool move so I continued doing it and laughing my ass off. I laughed until I could no longer do so. The floor was so wet, standing up would need a village yet I did it, stepping back into the tub and standing there, singing and dancing while kicking away the foam. I had to take a video, just had to take a video. That was me slipping and slipping through the floor until I got to the phone, making my way back as the song began again. My phone was full with videos, the camera was turned on as I took the video making sure to not show some boobs.

"I am getting married, it's my wedding day!" I screamed to the phone suddenly realising that there was no one else I could share this with. I felt the tears swell up having me curse. I could not cry, it was so early for tears. I swallowed, my mother's face flashing in my eyes and that was that.

"Fuck," I could not help it as the tears came rushing down. I jumped around the tub, shaking my face to rid of the emotions and it seemed to work with the water works taking it easy on me as I wiped the tears flowing down. We would be drinking wine right now, singing our lungs out as she tells me about her wedding day. I sighed, it had been the wedding of the century. My dad had went all out and everyone had been called to attend. He had the money and he had spent a whole fortune on her that day. It had been glamorous and I wished I could just sit down and watch the wedding video they had took. It was twelve hours long, packed at home along with all the other home videos.

"I miss you guys." I said hoping they were looking down on me and smiling, hoping they were sprinkling some invisible gold dust to bless the union. I bit my lip, wondering if dad would approve of Rafael and I marrying.

My heart was heavy and I knew what to do.

I switched off the music.

Lethu: Hi love, please come up here it is really important.

I sent the text, hearing the sound that it was gone.

Rafael: Okay.

I read the reply before locking the phone and stepping out of the tub with more water splashing out. I made my way to the room with my penguin feet, freezing in the process as I found the bed done with a cart full of deliciously smelling food. My stomach turned, seeing a card on the cart that had been folded.

I walked up, taking it and opening it.

My long lost rib, the one made for me and no one else. I love you and wish you are as happy as you make me feel                            
                each and every day.

                        I love you,
                        - Rafael.

There was no way I was holding the water works now as I sat on the bed, surely wetting it as the tears came streaming down. My hands shook as I held the card to my chest, my eyes closing feeling so blessed, feeling so loved and happy. The door opened just as I opened my eyes. I heard it close after, the sigh being heard as he stood right in front of me.

My body shook as I closed my eyes, bending my head down.

"What is wrong?" His voice came, laced with concern with me drowning in emotion I could barely speak.

"Hey, what is wrong?" He asked again softly, him hunched down, his finger slipping underneath my chin as he raised my face so I could stare at him. My eyes met with his as my hand went pushing back the hoodie. My tears streamed down, him wiping them away before bring me to his chest where he held me. I held on to him, my heart beating against his.

"I love Rafael, I love you so much." I said as he tightened his arms around me. He did not say anything, just holding me as I lay my head on his shoulder, taking it all in. It was a moment of peace and silence.

"Can you please get me my rope in the closet?" I asked after clearing my throat with my voice low, barely even audible. He held on to me one last time before pulling back and placing a kiss on my wet dripping hair having him wet which made me smile as I watched him stand up and walk to the closet. I stood up myself, clearing my throat.

He came back with the robe.

"Thank you." I said as I took the robe, wearing it and tying it before turning to stare at him. His eyes were taking me in, him trying to figure out what was going on in my mind. I swallowed and cleared my throat.

"Can we please pray?" I asked him watching the words settle, the shock set in before he blinked it all away, clearing his throat.

"Okay." He said hesitantly yet stepped closer to me, taking my hands in his, feeling them engulf mine as we both lowered to the ground. We knelt, deciding to look at each other. My eyes were on his, my heart hammering. I was scared and nervous yet never had I wanted to pray so much in my life. It had been a long while and I was not really a religious person yet knew and respected that there was a God who looked over us.

I bowed my head as he did the same, our eyes closing as I squeezed his hand with him squeezing it back.

"We come to you lord, your children, bowing down before you father to give thanks to you lord. It has not been easy, we have been through so much with happiness, pain and suffering all in our path. It was not by our will alone but with you guiding us. We want to thank you for all the blessings bestowed upon us. We are grateful for the fact that in our darkest times we found each other and here we are now about to unite as one before you father. We have sinned, our hands are filled with blood yet we come and beg for forgiveness my lord. Please forgive us lord and bathe us in your glory. Help us as we start this new journey. We pray for life our two daughters and everyone in this world. We love you father and thank you. Amen."

"Amen."