Chapter 21

The men were training day and night Rafael working them to the breaking point, you would hear them even at twelve at night fighting and fighting with Rafael shouting for them to do it again and again and again.

" Get those panties off and fight like men!" He would shout making me laugh where I was.

Will on the other side never left my side running away from the brutality the other men were experiencing. He said how he was not a fighter but a lover making me laugh all day. My training had moved on from combat to endurance now which was even worse in my own opinion, he was basically turning me to a soldier and I was not complaining really. I had gone through waterboarding, being tied in a chair for twelve hours straight with water slowly filling the room for that matter with him waiting for me to break my way out before drowning where finally I had broken my fingers pulling myself out the pain making me hungry for more and more. I was taught survival life skills all up to choosing my choice of weaponry that I would carry with me at all times it being a part of my body.

I was sitting on the kitchen with my laptop in front of me as I tried working while eating trying this thing called multitasking.

"Sorry ma'am but there is Mr Rogarou at the gate." A guard came up saying to me as I turned around looking at him in confusion.

"Who is Mr Rogarou?" I asked trying to wreck my mind but failing.

"Mr Klaus Rogarou," He said as it lit up in my head.

"Oohh, let him in please." I said to him as he walked away talking into his walkie-talkie. I pulled out my phone feeling lazy to walk out to the training fields to talk to him personally. His phone rang twice before picking up.

"Is this laziness or what?" I could not help but laugh at his words.

"It is totally laziness, I am lazy to even type. Anyways Klaus is here to see you." I said

"Okay, I will be there." he said dropping the call as I stood up walking to greet our first guest since never even though I was not properly dressed yet I was in a too lazy mood to care really. I smiled at the butler as I got to the door him opening it for me as I walked out seeing the black shiny sports car at the end of the steps the door opening Klaus walking out his golden curled shot locks shinning in the sun with him just wearing jeans and a golf t-shirt along with sneakers pulling the casual look yet looking so far from casual with his elegance just shining through as he took of his shades throwing them on the seat before closing the door.

"What a lovely surprise," I said taking the last step him meeting me half way giving me a casual hug before pulling away never mind the fact that I was barefoot.

"How are you Lethu, I am here to drag Rafael away from this Island." He said following me up to the house where I swiped my key card the door opening on its own as we walked in leading him to the kitchen where he sat on a stool with me pouring him a glass of Bacardi whisky.

"Well good luck with that," I said

"How have things been trying to get everything back on track?" He asked as I stared at him not really knowing if this man was a friend or what? Yes he had helped Rafael but there just seemed to be too much in between them that left them on uncertain terms making me wonder of he was pretending or true, he seemed too kind to be true though so I watched him like a hawk seeing all his reactions and movements but he was too smart to let anything slip yet that did not stop me from analysing his every move.

"It has been a struggle with a lot of ups and down but so far we seem to be riding the wave but you may never know when it would swallow you." I said the sentence having a double meaning.