Chapter 23

The car was parked guards having made a circle around us as I fixed Harley's hair as it had been ruined with her sitting back on the chair.

"That is good, you look hot girl."I said taking a step back truly looking at her seeing how she totally rocked the dress with her curvy body and long legs.

"Thank you boo, I am so happy we click because it has been years alone in the house with Klaus and the kids there is no one I could just go crazy with." She said as we walked past the door walking through the dark passage already hearing the loud music blowing off the roof with screams as people had the time of their lives.

This was the place to be, the smell of alcohol and smoke clogging the air and as soon as we stepped in it was surely a party. The club was full-like super full everyone dancing, jumping up and down with a live Dj mixing it up at the stage beers in hand girls twerking making me want to thrown my own down then suddenly I stopped turning to look at her, her words having finally clicked in my mind.

"You have kids?"I asked amazed looking at her body that looked like something belonging in a body suit to just always busk in a beach or something.

"Yeah, two."She said back walking in the crowd the guards trying to clear the way for us with little success. There was a table for us at the far corner where all kinds of drinks were placed complements of the bar as we had called ahead. We got there sitting down my eyes taking in the whole scene before me.

"I have never been to a club before." The words escaped me watching different people dancing as if their lives depended on it. There was suddenly mist rising from the ground making the music getting louder and louder making my hot body to move on its own to the beat.

"Really?"

"Yeah!"I said back taking up a bottle of a cider opening it and drinking it down taking another when it was down dancing where I sat the music making me feel alive.

"Come on girl,we did not come here to sit down." Like that I was dragged to the dance floor the guards making a circle around us while the rest stood at our table guarding. I stood watching Harley dance feeling a bit shy as she threw down definitely a pro at dancing as I watched her twirl her body. The thing was your girl over here did not know how to dance, I could not dance to save my life really. Deciding to fuck it I started jumping around on my six inch heels, you could never go wrong with jumping up and down especially when electro music was playing with the disco lights shinning through the dance floor changing to a million different colours.

It was so much fun, I laughed out loud feeling sweaty with my hair sticking to my forehead but I did not care. I was here with my girl having the best time of my life and that was all that mattered. The music turned to a sexy song and the poor guards stood there as Harley and I danced around them leaning and grinding on them laughter bubbling in our chest at how uncomfortable we they were especially when other girls joined in trying to seduce the guards leaving us both in tears trying so hard to hold the laughter in but failing.

I could see them try to stay professional, trying to seem unaffected but the girls were not having it brushing themselves against the mountain of the men standing in attention their hands on their back. We turned around the song moving back to something electro again Harley grabbing my hand as we jumped around together while screaming and shouting our screams blending with all the noise in the club. We were screaming, dancing and singing with laughter in between as if we had done this so many times, as if we had been friends for the longest of time. My heart was drumming both from all the jumping and this bond that was growing between us even though we had only met once.

"I want to be your best friend forever and ever!" I screamed the alcohol probably having kicked in.

"I want to be your best friend forever and ever too!" she screamed as we hugged each other crying and laughing at the same time while jumping around in each other's embrace.