Chapter 65

I twirled around, the dress moving all around me as I still could not believe it. I was back in our room, changing into my second dress while everyone was eating dinner. The laughter and music could be heard, my hand brushing over the dress thinking of how crazy and how much I loved this man. He had done something I had not thought of.

"We are lucky this dress was tied and not zipped or we would be having another melt down." I said as the women laughed them having done my hair and makeup again to meet the outfit.

"Thank you guys." I said, walking out as they followed, the dress itself was heavy and squeezed every part of my body. I felt like a princess though, walking in the elevator. The reception was held in the ball room and as the elevator clicked I waited for the doors to open. My head was held up with the doors opening wide to reveal a lot of people sitting in round tables with the dance floor clean with no one to dance until we had our first dance. The whole room went out with the sound just being from my heel. The decorating company had outdone themselves for even I could not recognise the room. I took another step only to pose. Rafael was also there wearing his suit yet with a long coat now. I laughed, my gloved hand falling on his as he took my hand.

"Mi lady," He said having me laugh even harder."

"Mi Lord," I said back, this was so funny, we walked to the dance floor him spinning me around only for my body to come crushing on his chest. I stared at his eyes as he mine with the music starting. The orchestra began playing those strings having us move in action, I lost myself in his arms, the yellow dress flowing ball gown flowing all around me seeing all the people watching in awe with their phones out as we danced.

He carried me in his arms like a precious stone, he twirled me around, my laughter filling the air as we danced even the song matching the beauty and the beast theme. I span away from him then was brought back, my head falling back as we waltzed around the square dance floor. We did the box step, moving as if we were flying, moving as if we were born for each other, as if we were born to do nothing but dance. There was nothing so perfect, there was nothing so exciting as I floated in his arms lost in his eyes. My brown curls floated all around me, brushing my skin having it tingle. The air danced with us, all the cottage doors wide open letting the wind carry us as it carried the curtains that danced along with us. My body was picked up by my waist, turning with me before having me slip down, so close there was no way I was not claiming his lips. My lips brushed on his, my eyes rolling back, my feet on top of his as he danced, spinning us around with me melting in his arms. It was magical, I could see the stars and moon as the kiss deepened with my hair and body flying in his arms. His lips parted from mine, the sensation having me tingle in every part of my body. I let go of his neck, my upper body arching back with my arms wide open. He picked me up, turning me as I drifted through the air feeling so free, feeling so blessed and so loved. Slowly I stood straight, my eyes falling open on his finding a bright smile on his face having me smile and laugh only to blush and look away. I was so in love I felt like my insides were floating along with the butterflies in my stomach.

"My husband." I said, the words seeming so unreal, seeming like something so special.

"My wife." He said back and I was lost, I smiled and laughed and giggled all together, claiming his lips again having forgotten about all the people around us. We danced and danced, the music never stopping. The people kept clapping hands over and over again until all they could do was just gasp and gasp. The reporters were catching every part of this not wanting to miss this for it would trend as soon as it hits the internet.

"Thank you, the wedding is so beautiful." I said as we finally slowed down, our body just moving side to side with more couples joining us.

"You deserve only the best this world could offer." He said having me claim his lips again. We danced, my head on his chest with my eyes closed, it was the best night ever and I would forever treasure it.

"Can I please steal your bride?" A voice came, a deep and very masculine voice. I peeled my eyes open, looking up to see Elijah standing there not looking like he was going to leave without his dance. Rafael stared at him as if he would punch him, I wondered what had happened between the two, they were always so hostile with each other.

Rafael gave me one last kiss before stepping back, letting go of me with Elijah quick to step in. I watched him as he walked away, watched his back until he disappeared from the dance floor.

"You look...."His words fell as he seemed to think about what he would say. Elijah just had this mean, rude, arrogant and scary look to him, he was someone your body just told you go and stay away from. He held me in his arms as if I was his wife which was just so uncomfortable yet I let him be, dancing and dancing.

"I cannot find words to express your beauty." He finally said after a long while on contemplating.

"Thank you." I said back giving him a smile, his presence reminded me of something I did not want to think about on this day.

"Have you thought about my offer?" I asked, suddenly serious as I stared at him. A smirk graced his face, looking so smug.

"I have." He said back.

"And?" I asked, my heart pounding with the fear gripping me a little.

"What you will do is stupid you know but of course I will do anything that will leave Rafael broken." He replied back as I swallowed, it being so real at that moment.

"Okay, thank you." I said back with him giving me a wink, my heart sank with him spinning me around. I felt like I would collapse, my hands holding on to him as I swallowed.

"Can I cut in?" Came another husky voice. I looked up happy for someone else to step in but as I stared at the person I paled with my heart and mind in shock.

"Go get your own." Elijah said back not wanting to give way to others. Klaus arched a brow and just stared at him. I watched wanting to see what would happen but Elijah caved, letting go of me, tucking his tail between his legs and walking away.

I was shocked more than anything, everyone was afraid of this man that wrapped his arm around my waist. My eyes stared at his handsome face, watching to see if I was scared but I was not, I was not scared of him even in the slightest. He did not say anything but stare back at me as if we were challenging each other. I wondered why had Rafael invited them, surely he had just sighed our death warrants.

The song ended and I thought he would stop but no, he continued dancing to the next song having me nearly roll my eyes. The song was slow, him just moving us side to side with us still staring at each other, I wanted to figure him out, was he just a bully or what? He seemed so loving when he was with his wife yet there was something dark about him that had a shiver run down my spine. He was a good boy yet the good boy that you should stay clear from with his neatly cut hair and neutral face.

"For all its worth I like you." He finally said shocking me even more. I swallowed.

"I am afraid I cannot say the same." I said back with him arching his brow having me arch my own, he was not scaring me.

"You have balls but I am not sure if you are smart or stupid." He said having me swallow.

"I am not sure if you are a bully or just an ass." I said having him smirk.

"You were like a brother to him you know, his best friend and apparently I don't think he has ever done anything to you and you knew of his father's sickness. Whatever happened between him and Harley was before you so..."My words fell through not wanting to ask him why the fuck he was fretting and lashing out.

He stared at me, with me staring back and he did not say a thing. We danced, my heart pumping with so much power ready for anything he would say or do yet he did not do anything.

"Can I get a dance?" Came another voice, a low female voice and I knew who it was nearly having me roll my eyes. It was like people had formed a line to dance with me. Klaus stared at me for a second before letting go and staring at his wife, a soft smile gracing his face instantly. They shared a moment before Klaus kissed her forehead and walked away. I watched them, watched her stare back at him as he walked away.

"Hi," She said.

"Hi Harley," I said back, me being taller than her so I was assuming the male's role. I held on her waist, dancing side to side with nothing being said.

"Your wedding was beautiful and you looked so good, we are so happy we crushed. We felt offended when we did not get an invitation." She said smiling as I pulled one of mine.

"Sorry, must have gotten lost in the mail." I said back giving her a wide smile.

"Yeah," She said back.

"Can I have my wife back now?" A male voice came just behind Harley and I just knew who it was, Harley went pale, her steps faltering as she did not even dare turn to stare behind her. She stood there having me stand with her, you could see her heart beating so hard in her throat and she was having difficulty breathing.

"Alex you stupid wuss."I said with Alex laughing out loud.

"This is one of the best nights of my life, look at her, she is about to die." Alex said laughing out loud having me turn and punch his shoulder. Harley was shaking at this point.

"Its okay love, its just Alex, he is stupid." I said to her, grabbing her by the shoulders to stare at me, her face was turning red by the second.

"Just breathe," said breathing out loud, taking a deep breath in and another one out. It took time but she was staring at me, taking deep breaths. I watched her relax, her body going steady.

"Sorry," She said as she turned and quickly walked away from the floor. I stood staring and wondering if I should follow her but decided not to. My eyes trailed back to Alex who was having a ball. He sighed, still laughing with his arms coming around my body.

"My beautiful bride." He said as he whisked me away.

"You should not have done that." I said to him as he sighed with my face serious.

"I am serious Alex, you need to apologize." I added.

"Okay," He said sulking, him so cute having me roll my eyes giving him a smile.

"Now that is the gorgeous smile I want to see." He said, not caring who was near as he took me dancing all around the floor. We danced and danced, laughing and laughing. The song ended and another started with us dancing, people came asking to dance with me but Alex was not having any of it, he kept me to himself saying of how he was my keeper and no one will take me from him. It was crazy, most of the time I was questioning his sanity, some of the things he said were just creepy for me.

"By the way, Klaus called for us to bring our troops. All the troops will be flying in here from tonight." Alex said, his words ringing in my ears as I froze where I was nearly falling with him catching me. My lower lip trembled, I wanted to say something but found my voice gone with a huge lump in my throat.

"The war will break out in two days Lethu." He said having me pale. My hands shook, my whole body shook. They could not have just waited for a week, they could not have just given me a week with my husband. I felt the tears collect, my eyes trailing from Alex, searching the room until I found them sitting in a table laughing about something. Klaus had Harley's hand in his, their bodies so near as they drank wine. My heart shuttered, my eyes going back to Alex and barely even seeing him. The room was spinning, the music suddenly too loud.

"Hey, hey, don't cry."

How could I not cry? How could I not cry when I could see everything destroyed? How could I not? I stood, my body shaking as I fell into his chest, his arms wrapped around my body, hugging me so tight as the tears fell. This day had been a rollercoaster of emotions yet this right here left me shattered. I gripped on his suit as we stayed there for I don't know how long. Everything was ruined, they could not wait to settle their vendetta after my wedding. I swallowed, suddenly too numb to cry. I stayed in his chest, my eyes wide open with the tears just falling out yet I could no longer feel. My body was numb, everything had drifted away and all that was left was raw anger. I was so angry, I was so angry and pissed it had me sweating.

The loud sound of a baby crying had me look up, my eyes scanned the room as I wiped away my tears with my eyes sore just knowing they were blood shot. I sniffled, my eyes moving until I saw them coming near us. You could hear her a thousand miles away and everyone could not help but stop and stare at the wailing baby. My body slipped from Alex as I walked away, moving towards Rafael who was holding the screaming baby wearing a white princess dress. Of course she was red with her lips trembling, lord knows I had missed that deafening sound. My eyes took them in and they were so cute together. I walked even faster, my family being just what I needed at this point.

I reached them Rafael quick to give me the wailing baby and as soon as she saw me her cries died down and the most precious thing happened, she laughed. My heart went frantic, my laugh joining hers as the whole room went cooing at her cuteness. I looked up to Rafael who looked to have had his fill of her screams. Red's eyes went back to stare at her father and she went laughing harder and it was so cute as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"She is not a bundle of joy, she is a bundle of terror and she has terrorized me all day long." Rafael said as I laughed out loud.

"Good girl," I said as I tickled her stomach having her laugh with the tears still falling. She was wide awake and far from sleep.

"Want to dance?" I asked as I held her in my chest with her doing cute sounds that had my ovaries crying out loud. She was perfect, he was perfect and I was so lucky. Rafael wrapped his arms around us, his forehead on mine as we danced so slow, moving round and round with everything else disappearing. I had everything I ever wanted.