Chapter 67

There was no way you were walking the next morning after having a session with Rafael the previous night. Everything hurt, I groaned, turning and turning in the bed with my body colliding with his. I groaned, a headache accompanied by every ache you can imagine. My fists found whatever part of his body that was near me. I punched and punched him.

"You did this." I said, groaning only for him to smile, grabbing my body into his.

"Morning my beautiful wife." He said having me blush, wanting to hide my face with my hands but he was fast to give me a kiss. Lord even my lips were painful. I groaned again, feeling so dizzy, a wave of sickness hitting me having me roll from the bed, wincing from the amount of pain but that was not of an emergency as I rushed to the bathroom, vomiting my lungs out. I was hunched over the seat for a while and when the dizzy spell went away I stood up. The pain came hitting like a brick having me groan but luckily Rafael was already there to catch me. He scooped me up in his arms.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded my head.
"Yeah, probably overdid it yesterday." I said. Too much sex was dangerous, talk about death by dick. I laughed at my own joke.

"Thank you." I said with him placing me back on the new bed we were so going to use every single night. I giggled again, looking up to find him staring at me weirdly.

"Should I be worried?" He asked having me laugh again.
"No my love, I don't think sex can drive me crazy. Can you please give me my cake, it must be dry by now." I said sitting up as he walked up to the chair where I had placed the cake.

"Its dry, I will get you some." He said as I smiled.

"Thank you love." I said not believing this was my life, I brought my hand up, seeing the ring that lay heavy in my finger. It was beautiful and I loved it dearly. My heart skipped a beat as I watched him walk out wearing his shorts. I lay back in bed, sighing in contempt wondering if every day would be this magical. The room smelled of nothing but sex and I stank so badly.

Sighing I got up, walking to the bathroom where I took a quick shower and walked out as soon as I could with the thought of that delicious and gooey cake. It seemed it was all I could think about, not wanting anything else. I walked out after brushing my teeth, every inch of my body covered in nothing but bruises. It had been crazy the previous night and I was throbbing in every part. My steps halted as my eyes fell to the well done bed then to Rafael who had Red in his arms, feeding her her bottle. Red's hands and arms were fighting to get to his face, it seemed instead of frightening her she was obsessed with his face.

"Eat so you can be strong and we can start training you." I chuckled, there was no way he was training our baby until she was at least thirteen or so. His eyes moved up to me where he stared, seeming to be dazed and not being able to take his eyes off me. It made me shy, looking at my feet with my cheeks red.  Walked around him, moving to the closet where I wore a beautiful white dress that floated all around me with spaghetti straps. My brown, curly hair was left back, with just gloss on my lips.

I walked out, finding him patting her back to burp but all she did was laugh, the more he pat her the more she laughed, loving how her voice would rumble as he pat her.

"She is totally her father's daughter." Rafael said having me laugh.

"I hope not." I said back as I went to his back, her eyes picking up when she saw me laughing still with her voice waving from the patting. I kissed her forehead, loving the fresh baby smell on her. She finally burped which had her stop laughing, eyes wide as if saying 'what the hell just happened'. I laughed, taking her tiny hand and shaking it.

"Come, go to mommy." Rafael said as he passed the baby onto me. I took her, holding her to my chest and watching her with my eyes as she did the same. She stared back at me as if saying 'lady don't challenge me for I will whoop your ass.' I shook my head, laughing with her burping again, her upper body waving which I was quick to place a hand on her back neck. She moved her pink tongue out on her cute wet lips making me coo in awe. She was such a cute bundle of terror. I kissed her forehead, her tiny hands waving to shoo me away. The little girl definitely did not like being kissed one bit.

I walked to the bed where a plate filled with chocolate cake sat with a fork. My heart jolted as I went sitting down. I took the fork and dug in. It was the best breakfast ever, I ate and ate with no remorse. The cake was so large yet I was determined to wipe the plate clean. Red on the other hand was determined to take the fork from me, waving and waving her hands and when she did not have her way she began scratching with those nails from hell. Dodging her attacks was something I was getting used to it being a game until she frowned with her lower lip wobbling. She was a sly one. I turned the fork, holding it as she also gripped it, laughing at how she got her way. What a sly little thing.

I laughed yet I could not eat my cake now so I let her hold the fork with me until she was bored then let go of it. I ate more and more of my cake until there was nearly so little left.

"Oohh well, you finished the cake without me?"

"I am sorry, did you want it?" I asked, turning to look at Rafael as he walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked so hot I had to hold myself from jumping him as he passed.

"No," He said back and that was enough to have me eat the rest of the large piece of cake yet there was still room for more.

I stood up, wanting to check for the adoption papers so they could be filed as soon as possible.

"I am heading to the office, will be back in a sec." I said as I stood up.

"Okay." He said back from the closet. I walked to the door, walking out and heading to the office, there I opened my laptop, checked for new emails and as thought it was there so I quickly printed them and then walked out back to the room with a pen in hand. My eyes scammed over the document happy about it all.

Rafael walked out of the closet, a comb in hand as he combed his hair, He wore black jeans with a black golf t-shirt, looking so hot. I seriously had a fetish for man walking bare footed. He right now was having me so hot and bothered as his feet pat the floor.

"I have the adoption papers." I said waving them at him as he turned walking towards me. I was scared in a way, what would he say? Maybe he had changed his mind again. He walked up to me, throwing the comb on the bed then took them from my outstretched hand. I stood, watching him read them just wishing I could read his mind. He nod his head.

"Give me the pen." He said having my heart drum as I held it out to him. He took the pen, walking to the living room where he sat down on the couch with me following while holding Red in my arms, holding on so tight not believing we were actually doing this.

I watched him sign, a breath escaping me as my hands shook. He turned the page and signed again then again until the whole document was done. I walked up, sitting next to him with the baby adjusted in my lap. I took the pen, my hands shaky with me signing where my name was written underneath the line. I took a deep breath, the document done as I looked up not believing this.

"My wife and the mother of my child just in a week, I think we are moving fast baby, most people wait nine months." He said as we both laughed.

"Well, we are not most people now are we?" I stated as he nodded his head.

"We have so much to sort through, I am so sorry our honeymoon could not last so long." He said as I looked away, my head staring down at my feet with the pain striking.

"Are you still going to sacrifice yourself?" I asked, my head moving up to stare at him. He sighed, his eyes on me. He did not say a thing, did not have to say a thing for I could read him like a book.

I swallowed, the pain hitting hard yet I blinked the tears away.

"You have two families now and you are still choosing them?" I asked, my words painful to even think of. His hand came grabbing on my knee, gripping tight as he stared down in shame.

"Lethu, this is not a guaranteed thing, it may not come to it."

"But if it did you would let him kill you."

He looked away.

"If it comes to it, yes."

"And what am I supposed to do? Bury my husband, what if he comes after us? What if he takes everything away from us?" I asked, my tears filling my eyes.

"He won't do that, he wants me and that is what he will have besides I know you my love, you are like a hungry rabid dog and no one can take anything from you especially with Alex by your side. You are strong and that is why I am doing this, you can weather any storm but I am sure she won't survive his death. She is fragile, after everything it is all I can do for her, all I can do for them." He said as he cupped my cheek with the tears falling down. He wanted me to understand but I could not, I could not understand yet I had to for his mind was set, his decision made and it was now my turn to make my own.
"Can we please have this day, can I please have this day with you and Red?" I asked, wiping away my tears trying so hard to blink the pain away.

"I am sorry my love but we need to have every fighting guard in the clinic to have their medicals. We have to make sure every man is physically well to fight. You have to go too, you vomiting has me worried. We need to make sure all our other guards arrive in time, sort out gear and look at strategy." He said, more tears falling as I stared at him, so last night was all I had? I would not accept that.

"Please," I begged, cupping his cheek as I cried, my heart aching just seeing everything ripped away.

He sighed, a hand going through his hair.

"Okay," He said back as I sighed, shifting closer with my arms going around his neck. We stayed like that for the longest of time, shifting away as Red decided that enough was enough and started crying out loud.

"Can you please go down to the kitchen and ask for them to prepare a basket for us? With a lot of chocolate cake." I asked, the thought of chocolate cake the only thing giving me comfort at that point.

"You will get sick and I will bench you for the fight." He said having me narrow my eyes at him.

"You can't bench me, I am your sidekick." I said laughing as he walked away. I sighed, moving to the closet to take out two throw blankets, my tripod stand and then slipped on my shoes.

I walked to the door, it opening just as I was about to reach the handle and lucky for me I was carrying so many things they were bound to fall. I was quick to shove the tripod stand to him followed by the blankest and I was out, I made my way to the nursery, packing a bag for Red who kept sticking out her tongue which was just so cute. When that was done I walked out finding Rafael just waiting for us.

"What is the tripod stand for?" He asked when we got to the elevator.

"Taking pictures and videos of course." I said with him sighing. The elevator doors opened and we walked out, we took the basket from the kitchen and went venturing in the wild. We looked for a quiet and flat place and we soon found it, it was away from the house yet still in the compound. Rafael placed the stand down and went laying out the blankets while me on the other side was setting up my stand then hooking my phone. It was a sunny day yet not too hot, it was just perfect for a picnic. I opened the camera on my phone, moving back until all was in the view.

"Guess who is trending on all social networks worldwide." Rafael said, hand around phone as he had sat down.

"Please don't say its us?" I asked, my heart drumming as I left the phone to do its thing.

"It is us." He said back as I walked faster to him, snatching the phone to see for myself and just as he had said. #beautyandthebeast. I laughed, seeing a video. I stared down at him raging through the basket for something to eat.

"Take Red please?" I asked with him placing the sandwich down and stretching his hands for the baby who was eager to get her hands on that face. I laughed with him keeping her as far away from his face.

I sat down like a grandma would, bending over starting with my hands then knees.

"What are you doing?" He asked having me freeze in action.

"Sitting down, you were the one raging like a starved animal yesterday," I said as he laughed, shaking his head and giving Red a toy to play with but she was soon throwing it away and Rafael had no patience to be playing a kids game so he just ate his sandwich while Red stared at her toy with such sad eyes. I laughed, finally getting down and sighing.

"So we are like famous now," I said with such excitement.

"Two minute fame." He answered.

"Don't be jealous my love, it does not look good on you." I said, clicking on the video and scooting over so he could see.

"Our own beauty and the beast tied the note in nothing but style and elegance just yesterday. Personally for me I could not stop crying, they were so cute and their vows had everyone dabbing tissue on their cheeks." One of the presenters said, wearing a red dress.