Chapter 47

The elevator doors opened nearly falling out wishing I could just sleep here. My feet were killing me my shoes in hand as I walked out to tired to even talk Rafael following behind me walking to our room swiping the key card the door giving out as I sign quick to stumble in only to stop where I was my eyes taking in the messy room.

"Come on, I am so tired!" I cried out everything on the bed and floor, the same bed I wanted to collapse on in this moment. It was three in the morning the ball having gone on from bad to really good.

At this point I would sleep on the floor, I did not care just needing to rest my head the dress suffocating me in as I threw the stupid purse somewhere the dress quick to follow feeling as if I could finally breath as I stalked naked across the room to the bathroom. I walked in the dual head shower opening the hot water the steam forming all around me my body leaning against the tiled floor as the water drummed on my back sleep clawing at me as I stood there leaning with my eyes closed.

It was when the shower doors opened when my head snapped up watching Rafael making his way into the other shower head my eyes trailing down his body taking it in biting my lower lip. Blame it on my exhaustion but at this point I did not give two shits if he caught me ogling or not. I watched him soap his skin with his cloth filled with his heavenly smelling washing gel. I watched foam erupt all over his skin his muscles flexing with his butt there looking scrumptious as always wanting nothing more than to just grab and squeeze it.

Shaking the dirty thought out of my mind I took my own shower get pouring it on my bathing cloth washing my body sure to not get my hair went as it had just been done. I washed as quick as i could about to step out turning my eyes falling on him leaning against the tiled floor just as I had the water cascading down his heavenly body flowing all over his skin my pussy clenching at the site leaving my knees shaking. His body was juts there, there for me to admire, there for me to touch. I wished I could just place kisses all over his skin my feet working on their own cursing myself but at this point I did not care wanting him here and now. I would surely deal with the consequences in the morning but at this point I needed him like I need oxygen my hands finding his skin feeling him tense under my touch goosebumps spreading from where I touched. I bit my lower lips liking the reaction I had on him his body frozen where he stood my hand slowly exploring moving all over his back his skin like silk underneath my touch.
It felt good, it felt amazing touching him, my whole body burning with a fire only he could put out needing him so badly as my other hand made contact both exploring feeling those tense muscles . My hands moved to his shoulders gripping and massaging over and over my touch hoping could cure him. I felt his scars, felt all the bumps exploring each and every one of the them running my fingers on them each having a story to tell, each with a painful memory not his chest violently moving up and down the more I traced the scars my fingers replaced with my lips kissing each and every one of his scars loving them as they were a part of him.

My kisses trailed all over his back my arms stretching out to his front, caressing his skin. He turned in my arms holding him as he slowly turned my eyes locking with his nothing but want and love there for me to see staring at me for the longest of times it being so intimate I swear our souls were coming together as one his lips coming down as his arms pulled me up just enough our lips meeting no one moving for a minute our lips against each other breathing each other's air my whole body tingling my heart swelling as if it would explode everything falling into place. The love I felt was so much so I felt as if it would kill me it taking up every cell in my body sure I would die for this man, sure I would give my life for this man because living without him was not living. Living without him was the most painful thing I could do my lips moving against his soft and gently taking him as mine yet he could not take me as his. We kissed, so passionate. I kissed him as if my life depended on it taking him in his tongue slipping in my mouth letting him take it all as we kissed his arms holding me tightly as I clung onto him not wanting to let go.