Chapter 63

The white lace corset with the lingerie high cut thong were slipped on, hugging my body so tight having me think they had made a small size. I was behind the screen, the ladies helping me get ready. This was so exciting and my heart could not take it. I slipped on the high heels placed for me, the white and lace garter laced with gold wrapped around my thigh. I took a step in the pointy toe stiletto heel pumps that were sparkling in diamonds having me feel like I was Cinderella. My feet were so comfortable in them and they were just so expensive I was afraid to even step with them. The sound echoed all over the room having me nearly squirm. I turned to look at the long standing mirror placed for me and it was something from out of space. Who knew I could look this good, I was still shocked even to that point. The makeup was not excessive, you could not even see that I had make up on yet lord I could barely even recognize myself. I had thought I knew how to apply makeup but I held nothing to this. I looked like a movie star, all the good arts highlighted having them shine and making me look like an angel I swear.

"Come out, let's see. Why the screen, I should be the one in there." Alex cried out after stuffing himself with delicious donuts that had had me do my victory dance which I had just created.

"Maybe if you weren't such a creep." I shot back, as I turned round and around not being able to wait for Rafael to see me in this lingerie tonight, I was definitely going to get hot. My mind drifted off to him and I just wondered where he was and what he would say or do when he saw me standing across him. I could just imagine it and could not wait to hold his hand so we could freak out together. My heart was drumming and I was just counting down the seconds.

"Are you ready for the gown ma'am?" The lady asked as I turned staring at her holding the large dress that was carried in a black trunk that looked to be worth a lot of thousands itself with so many locks and combinations you would swear there was a body in there.

"Yeah." I said so excited just wanting to see it, wanting to see what Rafael picked for me, I trusted him and knew he took the best.

"This is a diamond dress worth eighteen million dollars." The lady said as she opened the trunk having me pale and freeze where I was. They pulled it out and I was sparling with the sun shining on it. The tears just came rolling with no hope of holding them. This was like a dream, I could not believe it, taking a few steps back not even able to think or breath.

"It is made of the finest silk with real diamonds all over it that sparkle, the thread used has been made special for this dress. Don't be afraid, it is insured." The lady said but I just could not, kept stepping away, was afraid to even stare at it, my lord it was gorgeous. My skin was already tingling with my heart pounding, what had I done to deserve such. This was too much, beyond expectation and heavens I was so blessed.

"Its okay," The lady with red hair said as I shook my head over and over again.

"I can't, oohh lord, it is so..."My words drifted away with no words to describe this dress that was not even fit for a queen, it was glorious with trims of gold here and there. The princess wedding dress was long sleeved with a trail as if a whole dam of water. It was so big all of them held it up but most of it was still on the floor, it was so large and beautiful like I would have to get a ladder and step in it.

I shook my head, taking a deep breath and walking towards them. A step was placed where I had to climb and stand there as they tried to figure out how I could wear it. Alex was called, him freezing when he saw me with him stealing glances now and again even now. It was thirty minutes later and they were still trying to figure out how I would wear it. My skin was red from all the excitement.

"Okay, so you just need to step in," Alex said as they held it down with me nodding my head. I took off the heels not wanting to tear it with the heel. My heart was pounding, I was going to wear a million dollar dress, how crazy was this. I stepped in, my hands sweaty and shaking. Both feet were in now and the dress was slowly pulled up. I felt the soft fabric kiss my skin and let me tell you, it was like so nice it had me close my eyes and nearly purr.

I knew as soon as the dress hit my waist that something was wrong. My heart was drumming so hard at this point with horror setting in, the gap at the back was too little. The dress was so tight I was afraid it would pop none the less I held my breath. The ladies pulled it all up and my breast were hugged tightly, the cleavage coming out full force. Everyone else seemed to notice as they looked at each other and by that time I was shaking with the tears filling my eyes. They did not say anything as they went to the back and tried to zip it. Lord they tried with all their might but the zip would not move even a centimetre.

The dress was small.

The tears rolled down as the tugged and tugged, pulled and pulled but nothing, it was too small. My whole body shook. No one knew what to say but continued trying until my stomach was so sore. I held my breath, could not breath as they pulled and tugged with nothing helping. It was my worst nightmare and soon they all gave up with nothing else to do for the dress would rip if they continued pulling. I stood there crying, my heart shattering.

"Its okay," It was Alex pulling me to his chest where I cried my heart out. What would I wear? My million dollar dress, so much money and the dress did not fit. I felt like the world had just crushed and died. My whole body was shaking.

"Is there a spare?" Alex asked.

"No, this dress is one of a kind and with no spare, they gave us measurements for a size thirty, tis dress is a size thirty and I does not stretch. "The lady with brown hair explained looking mortified herself. The measurements were right, I was a size thirty, always have been even after visiting Italy and eating everything in my way.

I did not know what was wrong, did not know what to do but cry. Everything was ruined now and I just wanted to slip in bed and never get out. What was I going to wear? My mind seemed to be to its full capacity. The headache was back and the dress was squeezing my stomach leaving it so painful as if my periods were back. The sob broke through as I stepped away from Alex who was hesitate to let go.

"Can you please pull off the dress?" I asked the ladies who were fast to pull it off and I stepped out where I could finally breathe. My arms came around my body, hugging myself.

"Maybe you can wear one of your dresses, you are so beautiful and look good in anything. I am sure you have a white dress in there." Alex tried but more tears came flooding down my face as I stumbled back. This was the worst day of my life.

"I want my dress....I want my dress bought by my husband. This is supposed to be my day, I can't just wear a dress that was once hers. I can't, I can't. Just call Rafael, I am calling off this wedding."

Everyone gasped with more tears flooding down my face. I should have worked out, should have gone on a diet, I should have done something. I slid down the slid to the floor where I sat with my knees pulled up where I cried. I cried so hard, what a waste, what a painful waste. Everything was ruined and it was my fault.

"Just call him please," I said with a voice that had even me cry harder.

The music was drowned away with my head pounding leaving my eyes burning. All I wanted to do was sleep, sleep in his arms and listen to his heart with the sound sending me off to a place where all was found was peace and happiness.

I sniffled, my body shaking with skin covered in goose bumps from the cool breeze. My eyes were fluttering closed me drifting away. A pair of hands came around my shoulders and I just knew, I just knew it was him. My skin tingled, his scent healing me as he sat next to me and brought me to him. What more could I ask for as I melted in his arms with his lips at the crown of my hair. The tears came rolling again, my heart beating so fast from him being near yet filled with sadness too. Lord I loved this man, he was my everything.

"I am so sorry," I said, buried in his chest, inhaling his heavenly scent that left me drowsy. I listened to his heart beat as the silence stretched out, having it calm me. It beat so steady having my own drunk so crazily.

"I hear you are calling off the wedding, are you leaving me little bird?" He asked having me nearly chuckle with his hand brushing up and down. I lay there for some time without answering before pulling my head back and staring at his face.

My Rafael was all dressed up, looking so dashing having me blush and smile. My heart skipped a beat as I stared at his bare face, my hand going to his neck before moving. My eyes were staring at his, a hint of mischief filling them as I flickered them from his own to his lips. I claimed his lips in one instance, my hand holding on his neck as I kissed him softly and slowly. My whole body shot alive and I soon pulled away, a hiccup following from crying so much. My thumb came wiping away all the tears before he cupped my face. It made me feel like a kid yet my heart could not stop drumming. My eyes looking away shyly. I was so in love it was dangerous, felt like I would explode. When he looked at me I felt like the only woman in the world, when he touched me I felt like my body was on fire. My heart was never at peace, beating away to his tune. I had never known love such as this, a warmth all over my chest having me smile so radiantly.

"The dress doesn't fit." I finally said, looking down afraid of what he would say. He did not say anything for a while and I could feel the tears just coming back. It was my dress, my special dress and it did not fit.

"I am sorry love, isn't there another one you can wear?" He asked as I shook my head. I did not want to wear another one, did not want to wear anything else. My confidence was on a zero at this point, I had gained weight, and I was fat.

"I want that one." I said with the tears streaming down.

"I can't go out there, let's just cancel it, and we will run away to Vegas or something. I don't want a big wedding anymore. Let us just cancel it." I kept on talking and talking with the tears streaming down.

Rafael cupped my face again, bring me to stare at him but I was quick to close my eyes. I knew I was being childish but I could not help it, I just wanted it all to be over.

"There is no one who wants a big wedding like you and you will get just that. Now stop crying, you look horrible when crying plus I have a perfect wedding dress for you." He said having me laugh while crying, sulking and punching him. He pulled me in a hug, kissing my forehead before pulling away from me. He stood up, my hands going to cover my eyes. I wanted to see him fully when I was walking down the aisle. I heard the footsteps with him saying something to Alex and walking out.

I stood up myself, trying to wipe away all the tears as I watched the girls usher back in the room.

"Let us fix you up Miss Rosewood." One said as they went getting their equipment.

"Thank you." I said with them quick to fix my face which was not much since the makeup was surprisingly still intact.

"You look perfect." One said as they stepped away, putting away their equipment. My eyes looked up and Alex sat on the tub armchair with a glass of champion and his eyes not moving from me and let us not forget the fact that I was wearing lingerie. A smirk was on his face with his eyes not moving from me as he drank. He was creepy but somehow he had really grew on me.

I went to the bed, grabbing my gown and tying it around my body before going and slipping on my heels.

The door opened, Rafael walked in carrying a large princess wedding dress. Its beauty was seen from afar and I stood watching as he walked with it. It was so big he himself was having problems carrying it. The ladies were quick to assist him with it. They took it from him as he sighed. My eyes could not move from it, it was stunning but of course it had nothing on the diamond gown but you could see that it itself cost a fortune. Someone had spent a lot of money on it.

It was a white ball gown with a V-neck, a natural waist style. It was floor length having a cathedral train. It was meant for a princess and I could not help but swallow. An arm slipped around my waist with Rafael standing in front of me. He stared at me before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I hope you like it, it's not as the diamond dress but it was my mother's wedding gown, made by the finest at that time." He said having my heart pick up. I stared back at him not believing, my emotions were starting again with my hands shaking. I did not know what to say or do. His mother meant the world to him and having me wear the dress. My heart could not steady as I was left blinking away tears. His hand came around my neck, his thumb brushing on my chin with his eyes on mine. The sparks went flying as I lost myself in him, my lower lip trembling from all the emotions I was feeling.

"Thank you." It was all my mind could conjure as he placed a kiss on my forehead, holding me tighter then just letting go and walking out leaving me there so dazed my body was swaying with my skin still tingling from his touch.

AUTHORS NOTE:
While you wait for next next update you can check out:

-Espionage (complete)
-Royalty Unleashed (complete)
-Teen Psycho Love ( 26 Chapters, ongoing)