Chapter 52

We kissed, drowning in each other with his hands holding me tighter and tighter. With one swoop, he picked me up and I found my legs wrapped around his waist as I melted away. We kissed and kissed as if the world was ending, as if we would die in seconds. If this man was not my soul mate then I don't know what because everything about him was so right. Every time he touched me the world went crumbling around me. Leaving me flying in heaven. He carried me out of the bathroom and I found myself sinking in the bed with him holding me in his arms. Our lips tore away from each other, my eyes laying on his as time seemed to freeze. He was between my legs, laying on me as we stared at each other. I looked into his eyes and saw all the love and adoration, I looked into his eyes and saw my future. He was staring in to my soul and surely I was staring into his. I could not breath, could not think as he clouded all my senses with his love, too much, it was addictive.

"I love you," His words were everything, they came from a deep place and my heart could not take such emotions as I smashed my lips onto his. I wanted to drown myself in him, I wanted to show him how much I loved him as I kissed him as if my life depended on it. Each touch had both of us gasping as we lost ourselves into each other. It was another level of feeling, it felt as if we were connected so deep, our souls wrapping into one. Never had I ever felt or even imagined all that I felt as I he cradled me in his arms as if I was the most precious thing in his life. It seemed as if everything had went into slow motion as I moaned, my eyes rolling back with him worshipping my body he kissed every inch and when all clothes were lost, he slid inside of me so gently having me gasp and call out his name.

He was gently, taking his time and rocking my body, having me open wide for him like a flower. My eyes snapped open and locked with his. Our bodies moved together, having created our own rhythm. I could not talk, could not even moan as I lost myself in him. He was the air I breath, he was my all and how could I ever part with that. The stars seemed to align and everything exploded. My body shook underneath him, shook so bad with my mouth opening only to close. It felt as if a bubble of emotions had just burst as I saw stars in his eyes. He gave me the moon and the stars, the world in my hands as he gave it so willingly. He filled me with the greatest gift I could ask for and I found my body thrashing faster and harder as he poured his seed in me, his lips coming down to claim my own. My heart swelled so much I thought I would die. Our movements slowed until we were just laying in each other's embrace, kissing. Minutes turned to hours as we enjoyed the piece of heaven we were given.

"We need to eat," He said as he tore away from my lips getting a protest from me, the bed was all messed up as we lay covered by a thin sheet.

"Okay," I said, watching him slip from the bed, his body on full view for me to see. He was magnificent, blushing and giggling as he turned to give me a look then my heart seemed to faint as he smiled back at me and it was breath taking. He turned away as I blinked back the tears, not wanting him to see them. Never in my life had I seen him smile in such a way, my tears pooled having me laugh as I tried wiping them away.

He made the call then came back to bed and slipped next to me, taking my body in his arms, having me complete. A kiss was placed on my forehead as I buried my face in his chest, taking a huge whiff of air, his mouth-watering scent having me sigh in pleasure and content.

There was a knock at the door and Rafael slipped out of bed again in all his glory, picked up the sheet and walked to the door with it draped around the torso. There was an exchange of words and he pulled the cart in, closing the door behind him. The scent of food had me sitting up in bed, giddy and not being able to wait to dig in as I was famished. He came back, placing the tray carrying so much food, on the bed. He slipped back in bed and we dug in. The conversation flowed with the candles lighting the room and the music setting the mood. I brought the fork, spaghetti rolled over it, to my mouth. I felt the pasta slip into my mouth with the flavours having me do a little dance. Rafael chuckled at me as I joined in giggling. He was having a feast of his own, literally gulping his food as if I would snatch it from him. He was so funny and I just could not get used to the way he ate. We ate, talking about anything and everything.