Chapter 40

My body was naked and bare for him pressed against the glass door face to the side as he moved behind me his hand around my waist pulling me closer and closer to me not able to get enough his face buried in his new favourite spot our bodies moving up and down the glass standing on toes breast smeared on the window. The wind kissed our skin sending my hair dancing as he piped me harder and harder my tune falling apart as he left me scattered a mess pounding harder and harder yet still wanting more it not being enough wanting to feel him deeper and deeper.  He took my from behind not gently I have to tell you my hands clawing at the glass. Dick so good it had me panting tongue out feeling him feel me up every part of my body tingling coming hard on his dick twitching and screaming my cum coating his monster dick that pound with no mercy tearing me leaving me huffing and heaving not leaving me a chance to collect myself as I was flipped legs wrapping around his waist pushing him deeper inside me as he too me so savagely seeming like a mad person his lips attacking my neck and breast drinking me in no mind to the sweat licking it all up as I jumped on his dick taking it all in wrapping myself around him. 

"FUCK!"
"FUCK!"

I screamed pulling on his hair as if I would rip it his face pulling up to stare at me our eyes locking my pussy just flooding seeming the lust, flames burning deep in the dark pools sending me crazy cry7ing out his name over and over again seeing the satisfaction as I moaned his name in the dead of morning getting louder and louder.

"You are my whore now,"

"YES! YES! YES daddy. I am your whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I am your whore!" I cried out his thrust getting faster and merciless tearing out that cunt with his dick my mind exploding the clap echoing all over the room hitting him over and over again his hand wrapping around my neck tight pinning me to the glass as he fucked me hard! A scream tearing through me thrashing and thrashing pushing him deeper and deeper with my legs reaching a new level of pleasure as he squeezed hard around my neck the pain meeting with the pleasure as he tore that shit up hammering in me my body shaking so bad as I combust twitching my eyes rolling back the loudest scream I had ever had leaving the room shaking or so I thought his hand slipping only to grab on again his thrusts desperate losing my shit.

"A! B! C! D! F! G! J! Y! Z! K! O!"

"PLUS FORT! PLUS FORT! PLUS FORT!"

Dick so good it had me talking French I had never learned in my life the wave of pleasure coming back with vengeance for round two carrying back up as it hit me hard my mouth out open the scream caught in my throat tears slipping from my eyes my chest closing, the pain and the pleasure making a boom that hit me leaving me immobile as he collapsed on me heaving sweat covering his body drenched to no end his hand slipping from my neck as I gasped for air more tears falling from my eyes my arms going around him hugging him tight feeling the dick still pulsing inside of me even after all the rounds we had finished so many I had lost count in the process a monster cock I tell you. He was so warm inside of me making me complete my pussy clenching around it shock waves leaving me clinging to him as his own arms came around me holding on tight to me his head buried at the crook of my neck breathing out heavily chest rising up and down happiness all that I felt never wanting this moment to end holding on tightly to him as he did the same holding on to me as if he was afraid I would disappear, holding on me as if afraid I would vanquish leaving him alone but I would never my head on his shoulder eyes closed my own tears falling on his skin; happy tears for I had found my new home and I was not letting go never having felt so complete in my life.

We stayed like that seconds turning into minutes our bodies calming down not letting go of the other on his shoulder eyes closed the drum of his heart sending a smile on my face hearing it drum faster with so much power thinking it would calm down but never drumming away blushing wondering what had him so rattled up daring to think it was me yet not wanting to give myself false hope closing my eyes and just enjoying the music it made my own meeting the beat drumming away as if our hearts chasing each other playing a game of catch but of course he would catch my heart and keep it all for himself to do whatever he wanted.

"I am afraid I will lose you, don't want to hurt you." His voice came so torn and desperate tearing at my heart as I held on tightly to him not knowing what to say or do my own feelings all over the place he being so vulnerable opening up to me in a way that left my heart swell.

"You will not lose me Rafael, I love you, fuck I love you so much it hurts. When I see you my heart goes wild, I can't think when you are around me and your scent has me insane from just a small whiff of it. I love you old bird, I love every part of you. I love all your scars, lord I love those scars, all of them. I love your temper, love your silly tiny ears with your dark heart. I will pick up all those pieces and I will cradle them not dropping even one hoping that one day, I don't care if its years on years but hoping that my love would be able to pull them all together. I will never let go. I am taking you and all of you with all your past and flaws. I love you."

Lord I wished I could scream it out to the whole world, my heart sore and swollen wishing I could just take it out and give it to him knowing that they would crucify and crucify with their pitch forks but hell I did not care because I loved this man with all I had tears streaming down my face looking straight at him his own tears streaming down his face a sob breaking through me grabbing his face bringing it to me our foreheads meeting the tears streaming down my face.

Was it so wrong to love someone no matter what he had done? Was it so wrong to believe in someone seeing how they are trying everyday wanting to be on the side-lines cheering him on as he picked himself up? Was it so wrong to give him a second chance he needed? If it was all wrong they could tie me up the stake and burn me along with him for I would let him lead me to the hands of death over and over again. I would always choose him.

His lips caught mine the kiss so desperate filled with so many emotions tasting the salt from our tears as I melted into him my heart easing into his grasp for him to hold and protect our lips glazing over each other breaking down in his arms for he did not have to say anything feeling everything as he kissed me trying to show me, trying to convey his message clinging tighter to him kissing him harder and harder desperate as I drank him in the room disappearing with everything all around us falling away as we flew through the sky nothing but just him and I that being all we needed for when I had him I had everything, when I had him I was happy that being all that mattered.