Chapter 41

My eyes fluttered open groaning a massive headache hitting at me as my body exploded in so much pain making me groan harder not being able to move even a hand the chest I was laying on moving up and down not helping my neck burning hot along with my throat and I did not even want to start on my lower body my vagina burning so much so I did not even know if to close my legs or open them wide for air to seep in there every inch of my body as if someone was hammering it with a hammer but of course he was just a different hammer. A smile graced my face funny how I still made jokes in this deadly situation wanting to say something or move yet the pain keeping me grounded.

The fairy god mother was gone the clock long past twelve the magic gone and here I was in pure hell not regretting any of it yet. This was definitely not the morning after I had thought I would have after sleeping in such a night my night magical well hello real life, you suck. I swear I wanted to cry7 yet I had gone through worse so I took a deep breath not daring to move even an inch just my eyes moving around seeing nothing but more and more skin my body tangled with his both naked the sun bathing on us his arms holding on tightly on to me making me sigh in content everything suddenly worth it taking all the pain happily images of the previous night nearly having me giggle thinking of how naughty we had been doing things I had never thought I could do and the last round lord I bow down remembering how I had slapped him over and over again getting him harder and mad pounding in me so hard it felt like my eyes would pop out. I felt my pussy drool even in the state it was in making me nearly laugh thinking of how there was no way I was having sex anytime soon yet my body had a mind of its own.

His heart beat frantic, wild hammering in his chest as if he had been running laps all morning his skin warm against my own so soft I wanted nothing more than to just place my lips my heart join his going wild feeling his hand brush up and down my back my body nicely tucked in his wing not wanting to be anywhere else opening my mouth wanting to say something my throat burning so much a sound coming out my voice gone leaving something the cat could drag from hell my mouth closing only to open again nothing coming out totally having burned out my voice a sign to show that it was hot and happening. A kiss was placed at the crown of my hair wishing I could just look up to him yet my neck was like hell no bitch, you were acting like super girl now bare the consequence so I lay there my arms circling around his waist closing my eyes feeling content.

"Hi," His voice came it just melting me into a puddle hugging him tighter as a way to say hi back my hair all over his chest where it was meant to be beautiful brown curls glistering against his skin. If this s how I would wake up for the rest of my life then hello heaven for this had my heart skipping a beat regardless of all this pain yet I kind of liked it now it being a reminder of last night, a night I would never forget a night I would think about when my kids asked me about how I lost my virginity, when they are old enough of course.

My body was suddenly brought up with him shifting to a sitting position my eyes nearly popping out my mouth opening wanting to ask what the hell he was doing yet a sound I could not recognise escaping me letting it be known that talking was something that was not going to happen for me my eyes falling on me moving around and shooting out trying to scream at him using them not even my hands being of use to me at this point. His beautiful face stared down at me perplexed on what was happening making me huff even that painful to do tears welling n my eyes his face lighting up with concern and fear.

"What is happening?" He asked his eyes moving from my face moving down his face falling regret written all over his face my heart drumming seeing the picture from his eyes as he took me in everything bare for me to see more tears welling out his reaction enough to tell me the damage that my body had endured his hands letting go of my arms moving up slowly to my neck so slow as if he was afraid to even touch quickly pulling his hand away it running through his locks eyes falling back onto me a curse tearing through me as he slipped out of the bed standing up in all his glory his eyes taking my full body not taking this well turning around cursing only to turn back around.