Chapter 48

I groaned, my head pounding with my eyes heavy not ready to peel open. I could feel the sun, the warmth on my bare back just warming me up so good it had me groan as I turned. My head was dug deeper under Rafael's wing his warmth soothing as if a soft thick blanket had been placed around my body, tucking me in. It felt like heaven never wanting to wake up a smile wide on my face. His strong arms wrapped around me holding me to him with his chest rising up and down with his heart beating so gently it had mine drum. My cheeks burned, tingles moving all over my body making me want to giggle ads I snuggled in deeper his arms quick to tighten around me even as he was deep in sleep. I did not want to wake up, did not want to open my eyes because this was just too perfect.

"She is waking up." A voice came, near but far making me wrinkle forehead perplexed remembering what had woken me up in the first place. Part of me wanted to open my eyes to see but the other part wanted to play sleep pretend. I lay there fully awake at this point even though I was dead beat, my body aching even as I lay on this mountain of a man that had my heart wild.

"Leave them alone creep." Another voice came having me curious on what was happening and why the hell were Alex and Harley in my room. My heart went drumming fast thinking of the mess the room was in.

Oohh lord, they had seen the messy clothes!

I wanted to die, deciding not to open my eyes and pretend to be sleeping until they left because there was no way I would face them if they saw the mess the room was in.

"Lethu, I know you are not asleep, wake up love." It was Alex his voice loud as if he was shouting from a distance. I held my act it being embarrassing to come out that I was fake sleeping.

What are those two doing in my room!

The sounds of the cars in the streets moving about could be hear along with the chatter of the people making  their way to work or town. I loved it, loved every part of it wishing o could just be down there moving around. All my life I had been sheltered, staying in a large house surrounded by trees and more trees, I had loved it but it was time for me to get out of my shell. I could count the times I had gone into a mall on my ten fingers, it was crazy, so crazy.

This was totally bad luck, waking up with Alex screaming his lungs out. I sighed nearly forgetting that I was pretend sleeping. My arms tightened around Rafael's waist snuggling closer. This was the first time waking up with him and I loved it. What a way to start my day indeed. Everything was just so perfect when I was with him.

There was a rattling sound as if something was moving about in the balcony.

"Lethu! An Eagle just landed near you guys, its so big!" Alex shout out my heart leaping crazily as I jumped around screaming only to roll over Rafael falling on the ground with a thud pain shooting up my butt but that not the matter with my eyes quick to scan the balcony reading for anything. I did not like animals, anything that can bite me is a total no, no for me.

My eyes frantically searched for the creature coming up with nothing as Alex threw his head back laughing so hard with Harley joining in. I was heaving, angry as fuck ready to kill someone. My eyes took in Alex who was seating in his own balcony drinking coffee which was just a few feet away and on the right was Harley seeping her own coffee with Klaus next to her.

I was livid ready to kill Alex who could not stop laughing his eyes falling on me only to freeze his eyes going wide. My heart drummed hearing Harley gasp.

"Oohh, Lethu." It was Harley leaving me scared to even know what had shocked them so much. My heart was on my throat at this point having a good idea on what was happening. I was scared to even look, my eyes trailing down to find myself as bare as the day I was born turning red, so red I shook.

"ALEX!"I screamed ready to snap his head off but that had to wait as I scrambled up as fast as I could not helping that I was giving them a whole view anger and embarrassment having me turn red as I ran straight to the room as fast as I could. Tears of frustration shimmered in my eyes as I took up the first thing I came across in the bedroom which was Rafael's t-shirt dashing out of the room.

I was shaking grabbing the handle pressing it down as the door gave out. I could see him standing in the balcony his eyes on me as he backed up with me storming past the bed that held more than three girls sleeping.

"Come on little girl, sorry but you have a great body I have to tell you that..."

He did not have time to finish his sentence as I punched him straight to the face so face it I heard a crack. Alex's hands quick to cover his face groaning.

"Fuck!" It was all he could manage seeing the blood stream down his nose satisfaction having me smirk at him.

"Feisty, I like it." He said winking at me only to give him my middle finger.

"Next time I will glue your balls together." I said smirking turning with my hair hitting on the face before making my way out of his room. I walked back to our room closing the door behind me only to walk back to the balcony finding Rafael still passed out which was a shock really seeing all the noise we had made. He was so cute, he had turned upside down the orange rays streaming on his back with the fleece blanket just covering him from the waist down. His hair was all messy with his muscles just out there for me to see. Lord, he was handsome and he was all mine. My own fiancé.

I could not believe this, my heart skipping a beat thinking of him as my husband. That would be magical. I could not help the smile that spread on my face sitting just at the edge on the couch not being able to help myself as I raked my hands through his silky hair. I loved this man and I don't think I could get over it.

"Now that most of us are awake can we please go get breakfast?" Alex said walking out to the balcony having wiped away his blood yet still holding a white towel to it.

"We can have it in your room Lethu," Alex continued my eyes nearly shooting out of their sockets looking back to the room seeing the whole mess there.

"Uummh, no, we can have it at Harley's." I said looking at her with her brown curls floating around her with her perfect manicured hands holding the white cup of coffee. She wore a red silky night dress, the spaghetti straps just falling over her shoulder.

"Yeah, sure." She said her husband next to her drinking his own coffee face buried behind a newspaper which seemed to be of much interest to him.

"Okay then, we will meet in thirty." I said to her as she nod her head. I turned to Alex who was now talking to the phone. A towel was wrapped around his waist with his abs there for everyone to admire. He was well built with it being apparent that the gym was where he spent most of his time. He was handsome and seemed young than all the other guys yet there was just think dark think about him. He just had the crazy it making one wary of him.

My eyes trailed back to Rafael who was still sleeping. I did not want to wake him but guess I had to. My hands racked his hair, sliding through over and over again feeling him stir only to drift back to sleep. A smile tore through me, I could not help it, he was so handsome.

I bent down, my lips leaving kisses all over his shoulders moving up to his neck feeling him stir underneath me. I reached his tiny weird eyes giggling at them before biting just a little then placing a soft kiss on them.

"Hi love," I whispered in his ear placing another kiss after.

"Hi baby." he said back nearly having me swoon blushing so hard. His voice was raspy from sleep and deep with the touch of that accent it sent me undone. He turned around eyes flickering open to stare at mine as I blushed so hard. The orange rays streamed onto his face, his teeth sparkling with the smile he held having my stomach flip with my heart skipping so many beats it would kill me. His arms were quick to wrap around my waist pulling me down do him as I giggled, falling on him. I raised my feet to lay on his body as he claimed my lips so passionately drowning in his arms.

This was the best morning ever!

I wanted to scream, wanted to shout on top of the world. I was so happy the world seemed to spin all around me. I could not help the giggle as he flipped us around my cheeks burning red. I loved how strong he was, and how easy it was to just carry me anyway or flip us like he just did.

"Rafael." It was all I could say knowing that I should stop him yet my body having too much fun to comply.

"Rafael, they are watching." I tried again with success.

"Who?" He asked teasing me, biting my lower lip then sucking it my eyes closing shut forgetting what I wanted to say.

"Can I join in, it can be a threesome, or I could invite my girls and it could be a gang bang. I think I like that."

My eyes tore open as Rafael pulled up from me his eyes searching for the perpetrator who was climbing over the balcony with his towel and cup in hand. He jumped over standing there and watching me with eyes that promised nothing but trouble. Alex wiggled his eyes as he got closer and closer my heart drumming not being able to stay still as I shot up crawling on the couch to stand behind Rafael but that did not scar him as he got dashed towards me seeing no choice but to jump over the couch laughing so hard as I ran but there was nothing besides the railing to Harley's room. Going over it would take me so much time yet there was no other option as I jumped scrapping my knee but who cared landing on my feet. I looked back, stealing a glance seeing him ready to jump over. Rafael on the other side was dead in laughter shaking his head as he went inside the room.

"Hey!" I shot at him, he was really not going to help me. I shook my head taking off into the room hearing a yelp with the couple standing by the bed kissing so passionately sure to drop those towels soon.

"I am coming in, alert! Alert!" I screamed as I dashed in quick to run to the couple hiding behind Klaus who was so large no one could see me there.

"Don't let him get to me please." I said trying so hard to stop laughing but not being able to with my face burning red at this point.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Klaus was furious but I was dead with laughter to care.

"Lethu?" Harley asked perplexed and just then Alex dashed in with Harley screaming while jumping. I grabbed Klaus shoulders turning him around with Alex getting closer.

"I am not afraid of Klaus." Alex said as I laughed harder.

"Alex stay away from me you creep. Go put clothes for crying out loud!" I shouted turned Klaus around with him in between us. My eyes dared to steal a peek at the door seeing that I just had to turn Klaus one more time and I could dash. Klaus opened his mouth only to close it, he was too mad, his body shaking so badly. His anger made it impossible to talk making him look like a fish just adding to my amusement.

I gave him one last turn and he finally exploded.

"Lethu! Get out and take this imbecile!"

That was my queue as I ran for it opening the door with no take to close it as I ran through the corridor to the elevator. My feet were barely touching the ground as I ran getting to the stairs looking back to find him on my heels with his towel. I could just imagine his thing flipping around as he ran-disgusting.

"Alex stop!" I shot out tired of running yet not enough to for me to stop as he would catch me and do whatever crazy thing he had in store for me. We ran down the steps passing workers here and there nearly knocking the off to the ground. People turned, staring wondering what was happening to these lunatics as I took the steps two at a time heaving with my eyes on the steps. My heart was pounding, my mind keep shouting how I could fall yet I could not stop as I ran down, my feet were killing me with my muscles pulling. The steps seemed to go on forever, sweating like a pig. I could not go on, could not keep running as I slowed down until I gave up, my back on the wall bending over to catch my breath.

I could not breathe, my heart at my throat as I coughed with sweat trickling down my face. A hand was placed underneath my chin with my face brought up until I was standing straight looking into a totally dry Alex making my body seem as if it over exaggerating . The man looked as if he had just walked out of a shower or something. His hair was perfect with his skin dry and shiny. I shook my head in disbelief as he pinned me against the wall with his body my heart drumming because for a second there I thought he would kiss me. I did not know what to do but deciding to play it cool yet my hands were already in fists ready to knock him down if he dared. He stared at my heaving self, something I could not recognize on his face. Alex was young, like really young making me wonder how old he was.

"How old are you?" I could not help but ask his eyes on mine so dark a shiver went down my spine. There was something about him that was just off. He looked deranged in a way and it was so scary because he was in control of his madness. He seemed to know and liked it, he seemed to thrice in his madness. I sucked a breath with a smirk spreading across his face. A couple of people passed us looking and whispering to themselves but too scared to speak out loud. It made me uncomfortable but it seemed Alex could give two shits really. He reminded me of the joker, someone so evil yet you could not help but felt drawn to them.

"What do you want to do with my age little one. You don't need to know my age to know that I can fuck your brains out of you." He said.

"Ewhu Alex!" I hit his shoulder hard only for him to laugh pushing me harder to the wall with his body having me squirm in discomfort and disgust.

"I like you." He finally said a getting closer to my face as I heaved watching him like a hawk with that smirk getting wider. What the hell was he doing? My heart drummed even harder as he got so close his breath fanned my lips.

I wanted to tell him to stop but afraid that if I talked then our lips would brush and that was just something that had my skin crawl, I don't know why.

"He really likes you, you know," He said taking me by shock as he suddenly pulled back a finger tucking away a strand of hair and tucking it behind my ear.

My eyes took him, tracking his movements knowing who he was talking about yet perplexed this seeming too deep for this man yet I licked my lips thinking of what to say but he beat me to it his next words leaving me frozen where I was, perplexed really.

"Take care of him." He said turning around ready to walk away as I stood there watching him wink at the girl who was ogling at him while passing.

"You care about him." I shot out as I rushed to his side walking besides him as we took the first step back with him pausing and turning to him.

"There is just something about him that draws at me. Maybe it's the psychopath in me connecting with the psychopath in him. Besides that he is the only in the group who actually sees past my craziness, he sees me. When I was at my worst, when I was losing my sanity he was the only one who came and was actually there for me. Not even Elijah knows what happened that year and Elijah and I are close."

"If you care so much about him then why are you helping Klaus take him down? Stand with us Alex." My heart was pounding as I took his hand into mine seeing his eyes trail down to his hand in mine only to look back up.

"There is one thing I love more than myself in this world and that is money. If Rafael dies then I will get part of his territories and trust me he has a lot of that seeing that they extend to America. So if he can't defend his territories then who was I to stand in the way of greatness." He said a wicked smirk on his face making him look evil. There was no way I could change his mind, I was even scared to try looking at him. This man was scary, creepy and evil. I turned, dropping his hand as I took one step hearing him follow behind me as we walked up.

"Yet beautiful girl." His words had me stop in my tracks, turning to stare at him as he caught up moving past me as I ran up a few steps to walk next to him.

"Yet what?" I asked as it seemed he was taking his time to finish the sentence.

"I hear you are in need of an army yourself so I offer my own. I hear war is coming for you too and when it does I will be your army."

My eyes shot up not believing my ears as I stared at him totally shocked with my mouth wide open. My heart drummed this too much for my poor heart as I waited for him to state that it was a prank yet he did not looking so smug in front of me.

"Are you serious Alex?"

"Yes Lethu, I am forming an alliance with you." He said his words having tears shimmer in my eyes as I pulled him in a big hug squeezing him so tight only to pull back a smile on my face. 

"Are those tears, wipe them away, I hate tears." He said making me laugh as I pulled him back in a hug with his body so stiff it felt as if he would break.

"Then people say you are dumb and stupid." I said giggling not being able to help it as he pulled from my arms.

"I can take my offer away right at this moment." He said furious as I laughed hitting his chest.

"Come on, lets go get breakfast." I said patting him on the back, he was a total teddy bear.