Chapter 35

The sky was brighter, the sun was warmer the birds sang with the flowers more vibrant this morning, it was a good day and I could not help but carry a tune as I sat on the kitchen counter eating my delicious breakfast a smile on my face with nothing that could drop it I swear. Nothing would dim this mood as I closed my eyes savouring the flavour of the beautiful pancake syrup dripping all around my fingers bring them to my mouth giving them a lick nearly giggling. I opened my eyes nearly jumping off my stool Will standing just in front of me hand on his waist eyes wide a smirk on face.

"Spill girl!" He screamed as I tried so hard to act normal but how could I, my lips tangled just at the thought of last night and I really really wanted to spill.

"We kissed!" I shot back as we both screamed together me jumping off the stool grabbing his hands as we jumped around together.

"We kissed!" I shot up again not believing it myself as we both freaked out all the ladies around the kitchen looking at us as if we had grown two heads which brought us down because everyone was still in mourning and just what we were doing was disrespectful. I sat back down as Will dragged a chair sitting right next to me our heads touching each other so we could speak lowly.

"How was it?" He asked whispering his own wide smile spread across his face our chests heaving my hands shaking. 

"It was amazing Will, my mind exploded into a million fireworks." My hand went to my lips afraid to even touch them lord I did not even want to take a shower in the morning because it would wipe away the traces of his scent lingering on me. After watching the beautiful view from the balcony he decided it was time for me to turn in so we walked back to the room me slipping in the bed as he turned around to leave yet I don't know where I took the courage from but I held on to his arms not letting go.

"Stay," I had said my face just turning red from even thinking about it now. My heart had drummed so hard afraid he would walk away yet he did not. He took off his hoodie leaving a white t-shirt before slipping in bed next to me bringing me to his chest where I drifted off to sleep with a wide smile on my face this being one of the best mornings of my life. I wished I could just rewind so I could go back again and sleep in his warm arms that held on to me tightly through the morning his heart beat a sweet lullaby carrying me on a cloud to sleep.

"I had never felt anything like it Will, so happy he took my first kiss, cannot imagine anyone else. Gosh what will I do Will?" I shot back shaking my head so confused.

"Honey trust me when I say that man totally has a thing for you." Will said his hands rubbing up and down my arm as I pulled him in a hug sighing.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course boo, do you even notice that you are the only one who calms him down or the fact that you are the only one allowed to see him without that hoodie. You guys just have thing chemistry, you are both so comfortable around each other and it just comes naturally. Trust me, that man is yours." He said making me laugh and blush at the same time my heart going at one-eighty wanting to believe Will's words yet some doubt lingering. I guess we just had to wait and see.

"I have to go my love, there is just too much drama in this house." I said pulling out of his arms.

"At least no matter what happens I have you, thank you so much." I said really thankful of his friendship it just being one of the relationships I treasured.

"You will always have me hun, love you." He kissed my cheek as I slipped out of the chair taking up my dishes to the sink placing them there not attempting to wash it because the ladies were not taking any shit today. They looked scary really yet my heart could not help but go out to them, and everyone just feeling really bad about yesterday.