Chapter 28

The door closed behind me as I leaned against it my eyes taking every corner of the room my eyes adjusting to the dim lighting seeing the figure behind the desk just as I thought he would be and thankfully that idiot dwarf was not here. I walked towards the desk him not acknowledging me even in the slightest yet that did not faze me anymore. I walked around his desk where he hooved reading some documents his hoodie where it always was my fingers making their way up pulling it back his head shooting up with such anger ready to give it to me yet I held the same stare he threw at me. He could scare others but not me. I sat on the desk just in front of me his eyes taking me up and down as I got comfortable shutting his laptop staring right at him.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked his voice cold, eyes dark face as scary as I remembered yet somehow my anger seemed to keep toning down the more I stared at him my heart going frantic as I bit my lip.

"You are a dick." I spat something I had wanted to say since he left me in that room seeing the words wash over him his anger making him red.

"Watch your mouth little girl," He shot back. ​

Why did everyone keep calling me little girl, I was twenty-one for crying out loud.

"What are you planning to do with Czarina?" I asked the question I had been asked a couple of times just a few minutes ago watching his face pale probably have not heard the name in a long time his face falling, eyes tearing away from me my heart aching seeing the pain, the guilt washing over him as he blinked all the emotions away turning back to me.

"What I plan to and not to do with my daughter is none of your business." He spat out sure if words could kill I would be dead now.

"Her mother would like to know." I stated.

"Then she can ask me herself." He said back making me sigh shifting where I sat all this making my head throb more than it was. I had been warned too many times about this man and right now as I stared at him it made me wonder, he was definitely something else, scary and lethal yet I don't think I could be able to just leave him like that. I was confused, my mind in chaos Harleys words having me question myself, was I really going to follow this man blindly to my death. A shiver went down my spine, the whole world was against this man and if I stood by him I would crumble along with him.

"Rafael, I know that some of the things are none of my business but this is getting real, according to Harley Klaus is talking news of war and it seems like everyone knows what is going on except me. Can you just please tell me what happened from your point of view. Please." I said his eyes never leaving mine face blank not sure what he was thinking or what he would do next just wanting to get the whole story before I threw myself in the front lines. He shook his head his eyes tearing away from me as he sighed sitting back in his chair.

"My father had compulsive behaviour ever since he was young. He did not have help in the house because he cleaned it all by himself. You would find on all fours even at four in the morning scrubbing until it was to his satisfaction, there was nothing mattered to him until everything was just to the way he wanted, perfect. It was no harm to anyone so they let him be as he would clean all day and night sometimes forgetting all about business. I remember one time one of our guest spilled coffee on the tiles, he did not live to take another breath my father so furious scrubbing until the tiles paled out. Anyway everything was okay until one day doing business in Spain just about to leave walking out of the hotel and it was there where things turned for the worst. He lay his eyes on my mother and he could not take them away from her, the breath had been knocked out of him and he knew he could not leave her so he instructed his man to take her there and then taking the young girl who kicked and screamed yet no one could help her as she was hauled away. He forcedly married her and keeping her as his own never taking his eyes off her even as she slept. It was insane as they say, no one was allowed to even look at her killing anyone who breathe near her. He was obsessed she literally tied on his hip. How could you escape when he was always there barely sleeping but just watching her. Any chance she got he would kill people every second that passed until she came running back to the piles and piles of dead bodies. She had no choice but to give in hating every part of her life. As long as she was beside him he was the sweetest person in the whole wide world but then something unspeakable happened- she fell pregnant. It was a nightmare as she had said it, he did not want to share her and the more her belly grew the more violent he became wanting to rid of me. Somehow through all that I was born ripped away from my mother's arms not even seconds later being raised by the brutal men, the guards that knew nothing besides killing.
He did not even want to see me near her the brutal torture endured just for being born day after day beaten to a pulp wishing for death yet it never came. Basically raised myself barely getting food, clothes or whatever. I practically lived in the wild watching from outside as my parents moved on with their lives in the big house my date never skipping our date as he called it making sure I knew that I was a mistake, that he hated me with everything he had in my life and I saw that with each passing day he got more and more brutal living me unconscious for a couple of days knowing that soon he would kill me yet I had never been happier wanting to die so bad craving it with nothing to live not even my best friend could convince me otherwise tired of the guards that saw me as their project to turn into a killing machine, tired of my father taking out all his rage on me doing all unspeakable things to me. I knew my mother's pleas would not keep me alive forever and even she knew that for she took it into her own hands killing my father the only way she could poisoning their food for them to die together. A mother I had never seen in my whole life yet she loved me so much trying to keep me alive for as long as she could.