Chapter 22

Can you imagine sitting in a plane with the presidents of China and America both carrying their micelles ready to blast each other up with just you in the middle, well that is how I felt my eyes going from one to the other as they killed each other with their eyes. It got to the point where it was just so funny as I tried stifling a laugh because these men were acting like five year olds.

My eyes stayed on the game before I got myself killed here. I was just so thankful that the plane had landed waiting for the first sign to leave so I could run out and never look back. I really hoped they could keep it together through their stupid game because a war was something we did not need not even in the slightest. The flight attendants walked around taking this and that walking here and there finally moving to the door opening it. I sat there playing with my phone the other two guys also on their phones now stealing glances now and again from each when the other was not looking.

This was really a show to watch, really entertaining if I was not afraid of a war. A tall, young and beautiful attendant wearing her uniform came to Klaus whispering something in Klaus's ear he nodding his head the attendant walking away Klaus unbuckled his belt.

"We are free to go," He said standing up as I sighed locking the phone tucking it in the pocket of my shorts unbuckling my belt standing up picking my bag and making my way behind Klaus yet in front of Rafael.

Sun rays blinded me as soon as I walked to the door, the sun about to kick the bucket sending its beautiful orange rays, the sky already dimming already making it known that the darkness was coming.

Fresh cool air kissed my skin sending my hair from my face, waving on my back. Taking a deep breath I took a step followed by another careful not fall over because imagine the embarrassment of rolling over the stairs in front of all these men, the guards were already there waiting in stand still, I could see two cars already waiting there two guards waiting next to each car looking around to see on anyone who would pounce out of nowhere. Klaus was standing at the ground talking to his men before turning to me as I got near taking the last step.

"That is your car and Harley can't stop texting on why we are taking so long." He said showing me to the car that would take me to the Roderou castle where Harley was waiting impatiently.

"Thank you," I said turning around seeing Rafael walk down only to stop besides me looking as if he would throw a tantrum on how he did not want to be here.

"Okay guys, I will leave you to it then, have fun," I said warily not wanting to leave them alone but just having to trust that they will act like grown men and keep it together. I turned around taking a step away towards the car only for Rafael to fall into step next to me walking besides me as we walked in silence, comfortable in our silence, the sun shining we getting closer and closer to the car.

Getting there I turned looking at him as he stared at me.

"Promise me you won't get in a fight with him, we can't afford a war right now." I said staring at him barely seeing past that awful beard. He nod his head we standing there not really knowing what to say to each other yet not being able to just walk away from the other. A movement caught the corner of my eye Klaus waiting with the door of their car looking at us with wary eyes.

"I will see you then," I said awkwardly not knowing whether to hug him or just shake his hand or nothing. This was so frustrating.  Did not know what we were, did not know what we were doing. I think we were past just being friends yet I might be reading too much into things. I turned around sliding into the car with him helping me his hand on mine having sat I turned to look at him giving him a smile before he let go closing the door seeing the shadow of his body through the tinted window my driver walking in and the car moving as my eyes stayed on him he not moving as I turned around watching him through the back window until he turned around walking towards Klaus and getting into their car.