Chapter 39

"Even the dead can hear your heart."

My face snapped to the side my eyes meeting his and everything fell apart. I wanted to scream, wanted to jump off the bed and run off through the balcony my folds soaked it just going drip, drip, drip and I swear I was fucked just then. My chest rising up and down violently, his eyes taking me in not tearing from me the stare so intense leaving my whole body burning it being to the point where I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream out loud and cry craving for nothing but his touch, craving for nothing but his hot kisses all over my body it being all I needed to extinguish the fire that burned me as if I was in hell begging and begging him not even knowing what I was begging for. I swear his eyes turned even darker seeing the lust in them sending me over the edge his stare alone leaving my vagina tingling and tingling my legs closed tightly together trying to stop whatever was happening down there from happening my heart going a-wire for surely it wanted to kill me.

I felt the sweat break on my forehead trickling down my eyes on him both of us frozen yet my body running miles and miles just craving for nothing else but his touch wanting and needing it, at this point wanting nothing else but him, he suddenly seeming like oxygen as if I would die without him so bad everything ached screaming out for him watching as he seemed to battle with himself. He himself was breathing harshly seeing the battle within trying to fight it with all he had his head snapping from me looking the other way a curse slipping from his lips a tear falling from my eyes my body shaking so bad. Eyes blurry with tears my heart shattering into pieces crying out for him only to be met with rejection. His body rolled off the bed his hands running through his head watching him pace right in front of the bed his body shaking my eyes never leaving him.

"You don't know what you are doing." His voice was harsh his accent thick sending me over the edge turning my body around clenching my legs tightly eyes closed shut nothing making sense at this point nothing right at this point wanting him and nothing else as I lay there shaking hearing the shuffle of his feet and the curses over and over again the room seeming to spin as I lay there my body screaming so loud it left me shaking so bad and in a second I felt him. I felt hi, the contact having me moan my head sent back his body sliding on top of mine my mind going unhinged turning around quickly meeting his hungry eyes so close his breath fanned my skin leaving it quivering in pleasure . The pleasure going all over my body my toes curled his face on mine looking as if someone who was about to go feral want written all over his face wanting nothing  more than to claim his lips harshly claiming them as mine, claiming him as mine.

"Say it." He said harshly his breath fanning my skin as I moaned my back arching drawing closer to him my chest brushing on his the pleasure having me moan again with want and rawness in his words having me gasp and gasp my legs quickly wrapping around his waist needing to just take the edge off for he was my addiction needing the shot that would set me free not knowing what I was doing yet my body seeming to know my lower region grinding on him. His eyes shut close knowing that I had hit the spot my groans filling the air it seeming too much my head thrown back pleasure exploding all over my body as if fireworks went off leaving me burning in pleasure wanting him more and more feeling as his dick grew bigger and bigger so big as I rubbed myself against him my underwear so wet I swear his pants were drenched at this point.

His hands grabbed roughly on the back of my hair eyes snapping open moaning loud my pussy just going WUSH eyes on his so hungry, so thirty both at the breaking point him needing me as much as I needed him his eyes telling the whole story unravelling me leaving me bare and raw.

"Say it!" His words firm and harsh leaving me shaking so badly my eyes on his my lips quivering so hard.

"I want you,"

"I will fuck'n murder you."

That was all for him harshly claiming my lips as I exploded against him our body smashing against each other as he kissed me harshly and brutally loving every part of it crying, tears streaming down my face matching his speed drinking from him his large hands running all over my body as I clung to him wanting to feel him closer and closer as if he was not already so close his kisses sending me over the edge grinding my hips harder and harder against him it not being enough needing more and more of him needing to feel every part of him my feet quick to find the ham of his pants shoving them down and down it seeming hard yet they were determined feeling them slide down just enough for his dick to come spring out slamming right on my thigh so big and so hard I moaned harder and harder grinding faster and faster.

"Please," I sad over and over again needing him like I had never needed anything in this world feeling my world spin around my body in flames my thighs smeared with my juices needing to feel him inside of me and nothing else just needing to take him in as he slides in. His hand was quick to slip down sliding under my underwear dabbing down to find me pooling a curse escaping him excitement shooting over me as he brought his hand up slipping it in his mouth making me quiver where I lay rubbing myself onto him going crazy, him sending me crazy with want.

My hands slipped up grabbing him by his hair bringing him to my face needing him to see what he did to me, wanting him to see how he burned me to the fires of hell wanting him to see how much I wanted him it being more of a plea my panties slipped to the side his dick hard on my entrance my eyes shooting wide, a panting mess, my eyes never leaving his as he slid inside me trying to hold back, seeing the battle he was having trying to hold back but that was not what I wanted, I wanted all of him, wanted him hard and unforgiving. I pushed my hips up feeling him slid inside tearing through me, tearing through like no one ever had taking what I would never give to anyone else because I was his and no one else. Tears shimmered in my eyes falling, so happy, happiness I had never felt bursting all over me a smile on my face my heart swelling feeling something I had never felt a connection made, a connection that would never be broken the pain shooting through tearing my eyes from him as he took my body cradling it in his arms sliding through hard having me gasp more tears falling out sliding back only to slam back in my throbbing vagina my walls stretching out for him, taking him all in.

His arms held on to me like a precious egg that could break, his lips on my neck kissing it sparks and pleasure shooting through as he hammered inside me so hard my body shook his movements fast, hungry and  needing,  pounding inside me leaving me limp in his arms too much pleasure leaving me paralysed it moving in waves not even able to moan my mouth wide open as he took me to a place I had never been wanting to scream, wanting to shout out loud and scream on top of the world yet he had me paralysed in his arms rocking my body back and forth too much pleasure it should have been illegal. Something so special, something so wonderful my mind flipping in my head it seeming as if I would lose my sanity wanting so hard to scream his name yet too limp to even do it his mouth on my ear kissing his own groans having me pool even more opening my legs even wider feeling every part of him inside me feeling him fill me in his shaft pounding over and over again going faster and faster, harder and harder the desperation evident as he buried his head in the crook of my neck losing himself inside of me my hand rushing to his head moving back and forth my own head buried in his shoulder as I groaned in him, feeling it as it came fast and hard my toes curling my eyes wide not sure what it was or where it came from yet shocking me from my paralysis my body shooting awake screaming his name over and over again, calling unto him, calling him louder and louder my hand pulling on his head pulling it harder and harder –desperate.  My body shook so hard closing my eyes only to open them wanting to close my legs not being able to handle this yet seeing this he drove harder and faster pounding into me senselessly my eyes rolling back feeling him deep inside me as he hammered his shaft having my pussy clench around it thrashing under him screaming louder and louder.

"RAFAEL!"

"MMHH."

"RAFAEL!"

"MMHH."

His responses had me over the edge screaming so loud as the ball of pleasure hit me so hard exploding my eyes turning sideways my body rigid in place shaking violently as he hammered harder and harder his own moans nearly drowning mine so fast and desperate driving deeper and deeper inside me his body shaking so bad clinging onto mine to steady him as I clung unto him as we both climbed high in the sky screaming and groaning coming so hard feeling him empty his seed inside me happy to take it as I moved underneath him meeting him half way our bodies covered in sweat.

He did not stop, why would he stop? Moving faster and faster suckling on my neck my legs wide open as he went faster and harder. We moved together a rhythm we had created for each other my hands clawing at his back as he took care of me pounding into me as if I was the breath he breath but what would you expect from a man that had been starved for two full years his dick just throbbing inside of me having no messy taking and taking what he wanted as I gave and gave never to give anyone else, never wanting anyone else to drink from my fountain for it was his and only his as he tore my world apart showing me the stars both we flying across the sky clinging to him my throat dry and hoarse yet not even that would stop me as I moaned and screamed his mouth slipping from my burning neck a moan escaping his lips only for him to find a new spot disappearing  inside me as I disappeared inside him.

Whuu guys🤯🤯🤯. Just finished writing that and whuuu!!!! I need a break😮😮😮. Hands down I am out!!! 😱😱🤯🤯😂😂😂