Chapter 62

A knock came from the door as I tried standing up but stumbling down with Rafael's arm coming around my waist to catch me. I smiled, looking up to his face and saw his scarred face not helping the blush that came as I stared at him watch me.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Hi," He said as I giggled, laughing at our silliness. My heart was light, the prayer something that left me free and sure that everything would be alright.

"Thank you for praying with me." I said with his arm slipping from my waist with a second knock coming. He did not say anything back but just stared at me with his emotionless eyes before nodding his head.

"I will be leaving." He finally said as I nodded my head with him coming closer to place a kiss on my forehead leaving me in a pool of my own emotions. My heart was beating frantically with sweat breaking through my skin. His scent was all that clouded me and could not wait to walk down the aisle and say I do.

"Okay," I said, dazed in a way as he smirk then turned and walked away, pulling on his hoodie as he reached the door only to yank it open and stride out. I was left staring at the opened door, everything in my body tingly and fuzzy with my hands sweaty. I could not believe this, I was getting married and to Rafael nor less. It was crazy and so amazing in so many ways.

"Good morning  Miss Rosewood," A voice came, a young lady pulling me out of my daze as a string of ladies walked in dragging cases on cases behind them.

"Good morning," I said back to them with a wide smile realizing that they were here for the fix up and I was not even done bathing.

"Sorry, please set up, I will be right back." I said back, quick to turn with the mess I left in the bathroom in mind. My feet cared me to the bathroom where I drained the water then wiped the floor until I could not even breathe. It was a lot of work with the constant bending having me sigh in exhaustion. I could hear the silence from the other room, wondering what they were doing so I quickly jumped in the shower to finish washing up.

The water beat down my body, streaming around my eyes. I wanted to dance, felt like dancing because of hat I felt inside me. It was amazing and I could not contain the happiness I felt, so happy I felt like screaming to the whole world and explode to a million pieces.

"Feel good, nananana, I knew that I would now, nananana..." The song just picked up with me not knowing where it was coming from but I had to stop for it was having me dance and I was already late. I stepped out of the shower in a matter of a few minutes and I dried up then pulled on my gown which Rafael had graciously gave to me. The bathroom was presentable again with even the walls wiped of the foam that had found its way there. Taking a deep breath I walked out of the bathroom, standing where I was shocked to find the young beautiful girls huddled in a group, not even talking but their eyes just moving around the room as if waiting for someone to come and shoot them down. I swallowed, closing the bathroom door then walking towards the bed.

"Uhm, so where do you want me?" I asked seeing their eyes flick towards me.

"You can seat on the bed so you can be able to eat while we do your hair and feet if that is okay wth you Miss Rosewood." A pale skinned girl with green eyes said seeing that they were all wearing the same black tunic and heals.

"Yeah, and please feel free around me." I said watching them look at each other before looking at their equipment which they opened their cases taking this and that out. I swallowed again, my stomach empty and protesting so I sat on the bed with my feet dangling.

I pulled the cart full of food towards me seeing a lot of this, my mouth watering yet I could not help but be disappointed at that there was nothing chocolaty, there was nothing I wanted to eat more than chocolate cake and just wished it was going to be served at the reception because lord I was going to die. My hand went picking on the flaky and buttery croissant, one bite and it went crumbling and melting in my mouth leaving me with my eyes closed. Food had suddenly become something I had to have with me all the time and as I drank the fresh orange juice it was like pure bliss. My eyes went to the eggs that were next to the toast and beacon and my stomach totally flipped with me gagging. The smell was suddenly prominent with me slipping from the bed so fast, making my way to the toilet where I bent over and emptied everything I had just ate. I kept on heaving and heaving with tears streaming down my face until there was nothing to vomit. My head stared spinning as I sighed, sitting on the floor.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" A voice came as I wiped my tears standing up.

"Yes, thank you." I quickly fumbled out, my hands under the tap with the water tumbling down. My stomach seemed not to settle having me sigh again with my head suddenly pounding again. I washed my mouth, the thought of the eggs making me want to just buff again.

"Can someone please take the plate with the eggs away?" I asked.

"Okay ma'am,"

My feet carried me to the door, walking out with all eyes on me. My body was sluggish, all the excitement gone as I slumped over the bed. I sat up, my eyes moving to the food and I had suddenly lost my appetite, pushing the cart away and making way for the girls to work on me. With the cart pushed away one was quick to work on my face with another on my hair and another tow on hands and feet. They worked in silence, moving at such impeccable speed with no one stepping on the others space letting it known that they had doen this so many times. I wanted to just lay down and drift off to sleep and wake up when they were done but that was impossible as they pulled me here and there leaving me drowned in my sudden moodiness. My mind was on where Red was, she was probably crying her lungs off wherever she was and the fact that I had not seen her all morning made me even worse. She was my little red marshmallow, so cute and so red.

Soft music could already be heard from the distant with the sound of cars driving away or past to the parking lot. I sighed wondering how many people there were and who they were, definitely will all be strangers to me as I knew a very few people in this country.

An hour passed followed by another and by that time I was fussy and irritable, I was snapping and snapping not being able to stay in one place. Lord it was torture and the ladies were just not getting done so I could finally breathe, my bladder was pressing on me, my hair was pulled and pulled adding to my already skull ripping headache. No one talked but just worked having me nearly explode. I just could not wait for the day to be over, lord I was ready to just crawl in my bed in the arms of my man to sleep there and not wake up. 

"Is this the wedding bridal party, looks like someone died?" A voice came from the door and I nearly cried out loud, never had been so happy to see someone at that moment.

"Well you are the bridal party and it seems you are late." I said not seeing him but hearing the door close and the steps get near.

"Hello dashing bride."  said as the ladies made way with Alex getting closer and kissing my cheek leaving me frozen where I was.

"Seems like you already started the party without me, lord, you smell of alcohol, smoke and sex." I said not helping the frown on my face from the intensity of the smell.
"I spent the night and morning in London, what a night, all I need is sleep or just a cold glass of whisky." He said walking back only for the ladies to close back and get back to their job. Alex stank like hell, I scrunched my nose, stifling a laugh.

"A shower is what you need." I said to him pointing to the bathroom.

"How is your morning going? I brought you something new." He said.

"Mmhh Alex, you didn't have too, look, you are already playing the perfect maid of honour." I said, laughing as he pulled a velvet jewellery bag.

"I aim to please my love,"

A diamond bracelet was pulled out knocking my breath away, it was glistering with the diamonds looking so shiny and beautiful. My eyes were suddenly filled with tears, my heart tugging at such a gift. I kept blinking the tears away, wanting to not cry and ruin the makeup that had been applied for hours.

"I don't even know what to say, thank you so so much." I said not being able to handle such emotions, lord I was a wreck.

"Two point six million, only the best for you, it would make me so happy if you may just wear t on your wedding day." Alex said and by then I was waving my hands in front of my face trying so hard not to cry but hell it was hard, damn I was so emotional.

"I will and will keep and treasure it forever. Thank you." I said after the long battle with my eyes left red and itchy from nearly crying.

"Okay then lets get some music and champion in here. What would you be without me though?"

"I would be miserable," I said back as laughed. He turned up the music on and a glass was soon passed to me filled with sparkling champion that left my tongue tingling. It was just what I needed to get loose. The stares passed from the ladies to Alex were not gone unnoticed, it had definitely been the bracelet that had given him all the points and he basked in their attention. Cards which I assumed carried his number were passed to all of them, can you imagine before he slipped in the bathroom.

"Fresh, new towels are at the top shelf. Toothbrushes are on the last drawer to the right." I said out loud as he left the door open with the sound of the shower running filling the room.

"So this is where he pins you against the wall and hammers in you!" My face paled, thankful that I had not been drinking to choke on my drink.

"Just take your bloody shower before I drag you out of there butt naked and show these ladies your tiny dick." I shot back as the ladies chuckled with me joining.

"My love, this dick is far from small, this is a monster cock." He answered as I went laughing, this was just getting too weird.

"Okay Alex, if you say so." I said back with him not saying anything after that. The lady that was doing my face was finally done, stepping away and packing her brushes. I could finally breath with my hair having been done some time ago feeling the heavy bun probably held with pins and pins. I drank my wine, it being the only thing that could stay down but careful to not get drunk on my own wedding.

Alex walked out the shower and my hands were quick to cover my eyes before my innocent eyes bled. I felt the ladies freeze with soft gasps being heard, it was funny really and I could not help but laugh. He had a towel wrapped around his waist but I guess that was enough to nearly have the ladies faint.

"Tux or suit?" Alex's voice came from somewhere in the closet.

"Tux, black preferably." I replied back.

"Mmhh, I should add a coat, does Rafael have canes?" He asked as I shook my head, my hands falling from my face.
"It's not your wedding Alex," I shouted.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked having me just give up.

"Can one of those beautiful ladies come help me get dressed?" He shot through the room having me chuckle. They all looked up at each other all wanting to go yet not wanting to seem desperate. There ones that were still working had envy written all over them as the two women that were doen stared at each other before turning and walking to the closet after some time. I just hope they did not have sex in my closet because we would have to change rooms and I love this room.

A knock was heard at the door above the soft music playing.

"Come in," I said with the door soon opening, a guard walking in, pushing a cart full of fruits, biscuits, and I nearly jumped up when I saw the chocolate. It was like heaven had just descended down. He placed the cart near the bed and I thanked him before he turned away and left. There was more champion and water.

"Anyone who is feeling hungry, please don't be shy." I said with them saying thanks. I sat wanting to grab chocolate pieces but not wanting to disturb them so I just kept eating them with my eyes.

Giggles were heard from the closet having me roll my eyes and go back eye eating all the chocolate. My feet were massaged then my nails done and they soon stepped away themselves, putting away their equipment.

"Are you ready for the dressing?" One of the women with red hair asked.

"Uhm, Alex, how are things down there, have most of the guests arrived?" I asked.

"They were eating lunch by the gardens, seemed like everyone is there." He replied.

"Okay let us get me dressed then." I said, standing up as they pulled out a screen and spread it out. I was quick to snatch two pieces of chocolate, unwrapping them and throwing them in my mouth. My eyes closed on their own, the pure pleasure hitting me too much to bare as everything in me tingled having me shake my body to the song which was High fashion by Roddy Ricch. This was the best day of my life and I found myself dancing around the room, probably looking like I was having a stroke.

"Wow!" It was just one word said with such shock as I turned watching Alex stare at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. That sneaky little thing had found the canes, taking a black one with the suit coat thrown over his shoulders. He looked so good with his hair combed backwards having he look older and more dangerous.

"I may just steal you and make you my bride. Such beauty it blinds." He said having me smile, feeling so giddy as if I could just jump around and scream. My heart was drumming and this was just magical.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi guys, I have such good news.
Firstly I passed, the end of semester results came and it looks good, we don't have an A but well it isn't that bad.

Secondly the money I was promised when moving the The Mafia series to Rnovel came through last week.💃💃💃. I bought my dream phone ( I now have dark mode😂😂😂)and I have you guys to thank for that for reading and voting on my book so that it was noticed but I am so broke now😂😂😂😂.

Thirdly, my birthday is coming 27 October 💃💃💃💃. If I have a twin I am sharing a birthday with please comment so we can do the count down together.

I love you guys and hope you are well.