Chapter 66

I walked in the room only to freeze. I stared at it, my eyes falling on the bed only for the fork going to my mouth to freeze in motion.

Was I lost? I wondered, moving back to look at Rafael and he did not say a thing

"Are we in the right room?" I asked with the fork going back to my mouth, nothing would stop me from eating the large and when I say large I mean large chocolate cake in my plate. There was nothing else I ate besides this cake and thank heavens Rafael had just bought this one for me after me crying for the past week.

"Yeah," He said as I raised my shoulders, walking in the room and sure it was the same room.

"When did we get a four poster bed?" I asked as he closed the door behind him and locked it. The way he locked it had me giggle, my eyes not leaving his and seeing the mischief in them. Oohh, tonight it was definitely going down. I giggled, my eyes suddenly taking the new four poster bed with it done perfectly, rose petals all over the floor, a wooden tray sitting on it with roses, strawberries and more.

"Wife."

I purred, how could I not? He was using his big boy voice and hell I was drooling in all the wrong places. My eyes stayed on him, enticed, he walked slowly to me, more like stalked with nothing but a promise of ground breaking seduction. His bow tie was taken off, thrown somewhere, my eyes daring to look from his red eyes to the pace where it floated to. He was so sexy he had me giggle, trying to calm my nerves but I was so excited it hurt.

"Husband." My voice was low, so sexy it left me shaking at how the room was getting so hot. My voice seemed to flick the switch for him, it was like he was a model in a pornhub commercial. I took a step back, afraid of what would happen when he got near, my cheeks were burning red, the plate lowered to the chair nearby for it would fall at the intensity of the emotions I was feeling. He unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt so slowly, his skin showing having me captivated as I took a deep breath only to feel it escape me, leaving me shaken.

The temperature was rising, this beast of a man ready to claim what was his. His shirt was thrown off just as my back hit the wall with nowhere else to go. Every part of me tingled, every part of me was burning and as if about to explode. I stared at him, his chest large and soon pushing on me, pushing harder to the wall having me gasp and moan at the same time, I wished I could climb the wall at that point, wished I could run away and disappear for what he was going to do to me would leave me paralysed and bed ridden for days. His head moved around, his breath on my neck, fanning my skin and leaving it covered in goose bumps. I could not breathe, could not think as he moved to the other side having me undone. He did not touch me, did not do anything but just sniff like the savage he was. My legs were wobbly, my panties so wet they would drip at this point. He took in my scent. The peak of his nose touching my skin and I jumped, my chest moving up and down as he pushed me harder so I could feel how much he wanted me and I cried out.

His cock pressed on my abdomen, so hard I wanted to touch it but as soon as my hand went near it he caught it, holding so firm it hurt yet I cried out not because it was painful but because it left me fighting so hard to control myself for I had never wanted anyone like I wanted him at this point.

He moved his weight from me, his hands going to the back where he untied my dress, he pulled the strings and soon the dress was falling on the floor having me stare at him as he took me in, watch him as he took in what I had worn for him. He stared at me, his dick pulsing in his pants, veins all over his bloody red face with his eyes taking me in like he was staring at me for the first time. He made me feel sexy, made me feel wanted and that was why it was my turn to do the pushing as I switched us, him hitting the wall with me pushing him with my breast. My hands were on his bare chest, caressing his skin before I pinched his nipples, watching him come undone. My face lowered, my teeth catching the nipple and biting on it hard having him nearly jump out of his skin. His hand gripped my hair, pulling on it having me gasp as the pain washed through me having my eyes roll back with my lower regions pooling wanting him so much it had me dizzy.

My lips claimed his so harshly, kissing and biting loving every part of it as we kissed with such urgency, kissed as if we would die without the other. I jumped, him catching me as my legs wrapped around his waist, quick to grind and grind my waist against his hard cock feeling it grow larger against me. I needed him, I needed him like I needed air, I needed him like I needed water and the urgency was felt as he carried me to the bed.

Whatever was on the bed was thrown down with my body laid there. I cried out, my eyes opening with him gone leaving me shifting and shifting on the bed feeling as if I would die without him. My leg was raised and I heard a clip having my eyes open and then followed another clip. My eyes fell on him, cuffs on my legs and I knew shit was about to explode. My hands were next leaving me literally tied to the bed, my chest moving up and down as I heaved.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you wife?" He asked, his voice deep and sexy having me pull at my feet with not much success, I moved my head to the left then right. He walked around, taking something before walking back. I watched, my eyes not leaving him as he got on the bed, his suit pants hanging around his waist with everything left for me to devour. The whip was placed on my neck before he dragged it down my body having me shudder with every part of me alive, biting my lower lip to keep myself from moaning.

"Okay, let me tell you what I will do." He said, raising the whip before it came down on my breast and I went crazy, I was heaving, my head thrown back on the bed as I moaned.

"I will make you cry." He said with the whip coming down again on my other breast.

"I will fuck you so hard you will cry, do you understand?"

I could not answer, I could not think or even blink as I heaved, everything bare for him to take whenever he wanted, however he wanted. I nodded my head, as the whip went falling on the bed, his hands grabbing the corset and I heard it tear, his hands brushing on my flaming skin as he tore every shred of it leaving me bare. He knelt down, the thong flipped to the side as his tongue came down on my pussy, my dripping pussy as he drank me in. He licked in from top to bottom having me shake so bad, biting so hard on my tongue I thought it would fall over. He went and gave a lick again, his large thumb to my clitoris, pressing down hard on it before flicking in having me jolt as if a bolt of lightning had hit me.

His tongue was as if on steroids, licked and fucking with his thumb working on my clitoris. I screamed and screamed, my legs trying to be set free yet the cuffs held me as he had his way with me leaving me heaving and sweating like a pig. Just when I thought I could not take it anymore another wave came.

"Rafael!" I called his name over and over again, feeling it terrorize my body and when I was about to explode he just stopped, he stopped everything and my body was left tingling. I cried, I cried out so loud trying to close my legs and rub them for some effect but I could not with my legs tied up.

"Please." I begged, feeling the knot in my abdomen, knowing that with just one flick I would come undone but he was not having it.

"Its too early for you to already be crying my love." He said with a smirk having me want to hit his head a million times until he gave me my release. The whip was picked up, him bringing it to my wet vagina, moving it around having me whimper and whimper at such pleasure. He removed it and brought it down having me thrash as my whole body came undone. Everything was buzzing, my pussy tingling so much so I could not breathe, could not think.

He dropped the whip, his hands tearing the thong away.

"What do you want me to do wife?"

"I want you." I said so desperately with my eyes opening to stare at him.

His pants were undone, hitting the floor with a clutter as he stalked towards me stark naked. The sight of him had me shift where I was, it had me purr and wishing I could just touch him, wanting to just touch him. He came up to my face, pulling something from underneath the pillow and soon my eyes were covered by something. I cried out, not seeing anything with my body so sensitive even the air had me jump with pleasure. I felt the bed dip, his breath fanning my skin having me moan and moan. His tongue came around my breast, kissing and sucking on it having me arch my back wanting to get near and near. He moved to the other side, my head thrown back as I moaned, he went lower and lower and just when I thought he would free me he came to my neck, kissing it so harshly sure to leave a bruise. I gasped and moaned, not being able to catch my breath with my heart beating from the very throat he was ravishing. He moved onto my ear, biting and kissing it as his finger slipped inside my slit having me moan hard. He knew me, knew where my weak spots were so he pressed on at the crook of my neck and on my g-spot and my whole body shook. The pleasure was too much, the pleasure was so much so I thought I would go blind and deaf at the same time. I could not scream, could not moan as he flipped around my g-spot, brushing against it with his tongue and teeth kissing and biting on my neck There was no way I could survive as my whole body came shattering into a million pieces. It was too much all I could do was scream so loud, clinging onto him as he held my body to his, finger fucking me to hell and back having me explode as I came undone.

My mind came floating, spasming on the bed as if I was having a seizure yet he held me down with his chest and fucked me harder with the beautiful finger of his.

His weight was lifted off, my body twisting to this side and that with the aftershocks still having me grab tightly on the sheets. There was suddenly a move, it was the four posters moving and my body was lifted, lifted so that I was suspended in the air still spread out with my pussy dripping. The bed moved, I did not know what was happening, my heart beating so loud with me finding it hard to breathe, I felt like I would fall, my head moving from side to side wanting to see him.

A hand roughly grabbed on my waist and I bit my lower lip. His thumb went back to my clit, rubbing and rubbing not helping as the pleasure came back in full force. The thumb fell away and soon the head of his cock was at the entrance of my sex. I bit my lip harder, my mind gone leaving me heaving as I lost all sense, needing him and nothing else.

He pushed in hard, having me moan with the pain turning into pleasure. His hands gripped on my ass, squeezing hard as he slammed in me again so hard my eyes rolled back. I heard the sound before the pain as he spanked my ass only to grip it and pull me to him where he hammered in me. He was having a field day, my body hanging with everything wide open for him. He took me so savagely, he took me so hard having me cry out so loud with such pleasure, I cried out so loud with the tears streaming down, my own saliva choking me. He swung me back and forth, the cuffs not giving up and he pulled me, taking me like the beast he was. My walls closed in around him, my pussy wrapping around his large pulsing cock and he piped me in a way that left me paralysed. It was a new high, loving every part of it with his thrusts getting faster and deeper, he was taking me like I was a whore and a whore I was, I was his little whore and fuck I loved it. His rough hand went squeezing on my breast with him pumping in so fast I felt the wave of ecstasy rush on to me hitting hard as I moaned and moaned, everything buzzing with my body jerking as the bumps hit but he was quick to grab on my waist tight. He held me in place and just kept driving in me so roughly. I felt like I was losing my mind, felt like I would shutter and die as I screamed so much, my voice burned through.

He pushed on and on, the wave passing with another one climbing to kill me. I could not take it anymore, could not take any more for everything in my body was fuzzy and tingly.

"Rafael," I cried out, my head moving from side to side.

"Yes wife?" He answered and I forgot what I had wanted to say, he fucked me like there was no tomorrow, he fucked me like there was just this need he could not satisfy. He groaned, huffed and puffed until his head came laying on my chest. I could feel the sweat dripping onto me, feel his quivering lips touched my skin, his teeth scrapping my skin not knowing what he would do with himself.

"Oohh fuck, oohh fuck." He kept on saying having me move my hips faster with him. He was hitting me just where it was the most pleasurable, knew my body so well he made it his bitch. My tongue was out, heaving like a dog as I felt it build in me, felt it climb with a new high set as I lost all sense of anything.

"Oohh fuck," He said, his head rising up from my chest only for him to bring it back down as he moved so fast I shook, the bed shook, and everything shook.

"Lethu," His head found the chest again, kissing and biting my nipple so desperately.

"Lethu," He came again, the way he was calling my name enough to have me shutter.

"Yes my love."

"Lethu," he calling my name so passionately, calling it over and over as I claimed him, as I drove him insane.

"Yes baby,"

"I am going to come." He said having me nearly laugh if not for my own orgasm.

"Okay love."

He buried his head deeper in me as he groaned louder, pumping harder and I was gone. My body thrashed and thrashed, the pleasure hitting so hard, so hard I swear my heart stopped beating and I froze where I was but he never stopped, he hammered in me harder and faster, the waves of pleasure moving all over my body as I thought I would faint.

I clung onto him as he held me tight with his head buried in my chest. He held me as if afraid I would disappear with his seed spraying inside me. We came to a standstill, him still buried in me as the aftershocks washed over my body. We heaved, sweat covering our beings as he held on for life.

"I love you."

"I love you more my love." I said back and I felt him slide out nearly protesting. There was a click, my leg falling then the other. He held my upper body and undid my arms then removed the cloth covering my eyes.

"We are definitely keeping this poster bed." I said with him throwing his head back and laughing. I loved it, I loved his laugh, loved his soul. He held me, my breast against his chest with our faces staring at each other as we stood in the bed.

"You little minx." He said, claiming my lips as his. He kissed me over and over again so passionately. He drank me in so desperately as I clung onto him. He cradled my body like it was meant to be, he caressed my lips in ways only he was meant to. We sank to the bed, rolling and rolling as we lost ourselves to each other. Our feet tangled, playing together with me pulling from the kiss and laughing at how he was tickling my feet with his. My laugh was muffled as he captured my mouth again.

My mind went floating, my whole body tingling so sensitive to his touch. I loved him with every hair in my body, my toes curled and the butterflies danced in my stomach. His kisses went down to my neck then breast. He took his time taking care of me and it was time for me to do the same. I flipped us around, getting on top of him before sliding down. I slid down, his pulsing member greeting me as I took it in my mouth. I felt him slide in my mouth as my eyes closed. He was sweet and I heard him pop out of my mouth having me laugh.

I took him back in, slowly sliding down until he hit the back of my throat. I stayed there, choking on his dick before moving up again. It was funny, I did not know what I was doing but the way his body shifted under me told me that I was doing it right. My tongue licked his cock, slipping over the head and tasting the little juices seeping out. I swallowed, taking his whole shaft again, taking my time and working him up. The dick popped out again, my own delicious lollipop. My tongue went down licking his balls and he jumped, my eyes flickered open, so horny I could barely see. I took both his balls inside my mouth with one swift and he went groaning like the big boy he was.

My fingers went up, hooking on his skin before dragging them down. He liked it kinky and kinky was what I was going to give him. I sucked and kissed his balls, he tried to hold still, tried to maintain his masculinity but boy I was not playing fair. I sucked the balls then began stroking his cock. He shifted and shifted, groaning and groaning before throwing his head back cursing at himself as he felt himself slip deeper and deeper into my spell.

He was heaving, grabbing on the sheets only to let go of them, the more he moved the faster I stroked with juices seeping from his cock having me move up to lick them away. I laughed, swallowing and loving every part of it. He squirmed like a baby, my mouth moving to his cock as I grabbed his balls. I sucked and licked, his shaft getting larger and larger and there was no way I was letting his cum just waste away so I was quick to get up and sit on him. I slid in him as he sat up, groaning, his hands grabbing my face as he stared at my eyes.

"What are you doing to me woman?" He asked, his voice rough and deep.

"Making you mine," I said as I moved my lips, I rocked and moved my hips, feeling him inside me. My head was thrown back, moaning as he hit the spot so well I shook. I rode him like a bull, rode him so hard with no mercy. My hand went up, flashing in the air as the slap echoed, so hard his face turned to the other side and I took this time to wrap my hands around his neck and he was like a bull with a red cloth. He took charge, holding my waist as he moved up to meet me half way. I squeezed harder as he nailed faster. My hands let go for him to draw his breath before closing in again. He hammered with no mercy, my body shaking with my brains as if they were the ones being hammered in. It was so good I thought I would die, his strong hands holding me up as I rode him so fast. He gasped and gasped calling my name over and over with my hands slipping from his neck. He sat up, his face buried in the crook of my neck as he screamed and when I say scream I mean scream but in a manly way of course. I shuddered and shuttered over and over again as we came together so hard. My body clung to his, feeling as he bit and kissed my neck the pain adding to the pleasure leaving me undone.