Chapter 58

My hands shook as I hid them behind my legs, rubbing them over my butt over and over again. I could not help my pounding heart with the nerves eating at me. What if Rafael got mad and kick the baby out?  Red did not have anyone and we were her only hope as her father got the help he needed. I sighed knowing I had to face him yet it was hard. I took the steps, peeking in the kitchen knowing he was there from the clutter coming from there.

My feet carried me as I walked in finding his back turned to me. I did not know what to say as I leaned on the counter watching him move not sure what he was doing. I cleared my voice not knowing what else to do. He did not turn for a while making me wonder what he was doing. My mouth opened only to close as I sighed with exhaustion heavy on me. My feet hurt along with every inch of my body and let us not start on that head ache.

My eyes took him in, my heart skipping a beat as I realized I had missed him during the day. Rafael finally turned only for his eyes to fall on me, I could not tell what he was thinking with his face blank yet either or I found myself smiling. This man was my heart, his mere presence had me in flames.

"Do you want to explain?" He asked having my heart drum again. I did not know where to start yet knowing that the baby was staying no matter what.

"Alex took me to his house and there was a baby which is his. He asked me to take the baby and for us to adopt it." I said staring at my feet, playing with my hands. I could hear his footsteps as he got near until he was just standing before me.

"We are not doing that Lethu, we already have our own problems." His voice came as I swallowed. My head shot up as our eyes met.

"He is sick Rafael, he hears voices and they want him to kill the baby because she cannot stop crying. He does not have compassion Rafael, he is a psychopath and he absolutely has no feelings towards this baby even in the slightest. He will kill her or give her away to her grandparents who are drug addicts."

"Then he can put her up for adoption for other couples who want to adopt, not us."

"So we will just give up the child, she could get people who would abuse and treat her badly. I will not stand and watch her given away with fingers crossed she would get a good home. Alex swore to get help, Rafael we have everything and we could give her a good life where she could get all she ever needs. Please, at least let us just think about it. Please."

"I know you like helping others but just please stay away from this. I don't want children, I don't want to adopt any child." He said firmly as I sat with my head bent down. I did not know what to say or do but suddenly my eyes were red and wet with tears. This rush of sadness washed over me as I sniffled.

My head shot up with my lower lip trembling trying so hard to hold my tears in but just feeling one about to roll off.

"Please," My voice was low and husky as I stared at him only for my head to bend down again. This was not a scam for him to rethink his decision. This was about a beautiful baby that needed someone to fight for her in this world. Her red face flashed in my mind with the way she gripped my thumb. My heart melted as I looked up again with the tears falling and rolling down my burning cheeks.

"Please," I said again, my heart too fragile as if it would shutter. His eyes were on me, his mind deep in thought with his eyes not tearing from me. His hand went up to his hair, sliding it through as he sighed, shaking his head.

"Okay,"

It seemed like it took so much time for his words to click for I sat there for the longest time staring at him trying to sort out what he had said with my heart pounding. My hands shook even more as my heart felt like it would explode. I don't know how or when but I was soon screaming and rushing to Rafael, nearly knocking him down with my hands wrapping around his waist. I did not know what to say, such happiness making me squeal in his arms.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I promise I will take care of all the paper work. I love you so so much." I kept on rambling with my face buried in his chest as his arms came down on me, him holding me in his embrace feeling so lucky as I sighed with everything seeming so heavenly. I gave a squeeze, pulling my head from his chest to find him staring at me with a raised brow. He looked so good and smelled even better, everything about him made me feel as if I was in heaven. I stood on my toes, slipping my way up until my lips met his. They were soft, the gap of the scar running through them felt and in a way it added to the lusciousness of the lips. I wished I could fly, my toes moving, wanting to be high enough so I could get my way with him. As if reading my mind my body was scooped up and a smile spread through as the kiss went deeper, it was like I was drinking in the fountains from the Garden of Eden. He was perfect and fuck I loved him.

Slowly the kiss slowed down until our lips were not moving but just laying on each other. His forehead came touching mine as my eyes closed, leaning on his feeling so special and so loved.

"I love you." I said not being able to help it, I felt like I could just keep saying it over and over again until the world exploded with nothing but love.

"I love you." He said back making me blush, my eyes cast down with his lips quick to place a kiss on the crown of my head.

"Come, eat." He said making me smile even harder, I was so tired and my stomach was so empty it could not help but cry out. He moved with me in his arms, a man after my own heart. Apparently he had made a plate for me while I was putting the baby down. I smiled, not knowing what I had done to be so lucky.

He came up to the island, grabbing a chair and sitting on it with me sitting on him. My arms were around his neck and I seriously was not letting go anytime soon. I just could not wait to be done so I could have him to myself all night long and bless those wicked periods for stopping for I was going to ride a stallion tonight. I chuckled, my own thoughts nearly having me choke on my own saliva. Quickly I re-adjusted myself in his arms so that I sat with my feet dangling on the side to him. The plate was full; delicious salmon with creamy mushroom sauce and fancy pasta. I did not waste time, digging in my food as he watched like a creep but a sexy creep of course, checking his phone and answering calls now and again. Soon the plate was empty and we washed it and were on our way up.

The elevator doors opened, my body was tucked under his wing with my hand rubbing up and down his back.

"How was your day?" I asked, my head angling up to see his face.

"Exhausting, if I knew how much work this is I would not have just threw myself under the bus." He said sighing seeing that he was deadbeat. I seriously thought he would have given up but he was really planning the whole wedding and I knew it was going to be the best wedding ever. I stopped, turning as he also stopped staring at me. My arms went around his waist, feeling all those ripped muscles, my heart thundering.

"Thank you so much for doing this, I would not be doing this with anyone else and if we could go back I would chose you over and over again." I said suddenly feeling so emotional, my heart seeming as if it had swelled to the point of explosion. His head lowered, his bloody eyes flickering before he kissed me, his kiss telling me so much, so many emotions felt and all I could do was melt in his arms.

"You are my heart." His voice was low and so soft it had goose bumps run all over my skin.

"And you are my soul." I said back knowing I would do anything and everything for this man.

We soon turned, walking through the hall to our room yet I just wanted to see Red one last time.

"Lets check on Red," I said as we were by the nursery. Rafael sighed as I rolled my eyes at him, he really did not like this yet we found ourselves walking into the room hand in hand. Red was still sleeping as I left her. Her chest was rising up and down and my heart had just had enough for today as it drummed. My head went leaning on Rafael, this was just so perfect.

"There are baby monitors in the closet." Rafael said lowly as he untangled himself from me, going over to the closet and trying so hard not to make noise because lord I would die if by so chance Red woke up.

I watched him walk back with two of the monitors, giving one to me before turning on the other and setting it before placing it on the table which was near the crib.

"Lets go," I said to him as he nodded his head, giving the baby one look and walking out. We closed the door behind us, making our way to our room.

"I still don't like this." He stated.

"I know love," I said back, squeezing him before letting go. All I needed was a quick shower and to just collapse in bed.

"Dibs on the shower!" I said scrambling away, running to the bathroom as I laughed at my own childish behaviour. My clothes smelling of milk and vomit were slipped out, the empty pad thrown away and I just standing in the middle of the bathroom naked. I waited for the water to heat up before walking in the beautiful dual head shower. The steam was already covering me away from any prying eyes, my body relaxing as the water drummed down my skin like rain itself. I felt good in a way, my heart seemed light even with everything that had happened and it felt so amazing.

My hands went all over my body as I bathed, feeling every curve as the sponge left a trail of foam all over my body. I seemed fuller, seemed meatier making me take a note to start lowering on the cabs. The sponge went over my sensitive nipples, feeling them hard and painful against my touch, those bloody periods that seemed to favour me this time. It felt so good, sighing as I went moving the sponge against my silky skin but soon the sponge was not the only thing moving on my skin. I nearly purred, feeling his touch, feeling his body press on me as he kissed my foamy shoulder. His grip on its own was just healing, holding you so tight and firm yet not to bruise or cause pain. He was a man in every way and I wanted all of him. The sponge was taken from me as he himself pressed it against my body, moving it around my waist, down my round belly and to my ass. It was tinglish, having me hold my breath and bite my lip. He washed every part of my body, his hand going up in between my legs with the sponge. He went upper and upper then just stopped making me lose my mind yet I kept my cool. My whole body was shaking at this point, my face red as I gripped on his other hand to stay steady for I would soon crumble down. He went on then placed down the sponge, his hands taking over, moving all around my skin, playing with the foam. His hand slipped past my nipple and I jumped, a shudder going through my body, like a bolt of lightning just struck me. It was so bad my teeth started chattering yet I held my cool. He was soon done, he opened the tap and the water came sprawling down. They washed away the soap and he followed with his lips, kissed my clean skin and having me sigh and moan with my cool lost and everything shaking. I wanted him and wanted him like yesterday. It was my turn to play dirty as I took the sponge, turning quickly.

"Oohh Mr Vintagè, you look so dirty." I said as I went playing with the sponge myself, I moved it all around his body, my fingers following after, my nails dragging against his skin. I was cleaning him, sure not to leave any part as I gripped his balls, hearing groan with a smirk on my face. My eyes met his, my hand stroking his pulsing member just once and he was clenching his jaw. I loved this, loved how he came undone, how he just went full on from just one touch.

It did not take long and I was screaming his name, forget the periods, forget everything as he took me over and over again so savagely. My ears were ringing from screaming so loud and my nails so sore from scratching so much.

He turned my world upside down and did unspeakable things to me.  My whole body was left paralysed, heaving so hard trying to get over it yet the aftershocks kept coming having me as numb as a jelly fish. Rafael carried me out of the bathroom, my body in his, dry with him having taken the pleasure of drying both of us up. He walked and soon our bodies sank to the bed with his lips on mine, drinking and drinking him in as if he was life itself. Give me anything better than this and I would pay a billion bucks. We lay in bed, tangled in the sheets as we kissed and kissed and kissed until my mind went drowsy along with my whole body. He flipped us around, slipping inside me and having me again and again. It felt as if the night would never end and we drowned in each other so much so I could not even spell out my name at that point.

"I love you," I said, my hand cupping his face with my bedroom eyes taking him in with his swollen lips.

"I love you," He said back before lowering his head and claiming my lips again with everything drowning away.

Okay guys, let us please scream all together. "AAAHHHH!!!!!!" I am totally digging, liking, loving and whatever else. Couples goals.
Enjoy guys.