9: Ride Wit Me

CHAPTER NINE

Nina began to stir as she shifted in the bed. As her eyes began to slowly flutter open she was met face to face with a sleeping Oscar. Her eyes grew wide taking in the environment of the room, his room. Their clothes were scattered all over the floor. She took a peek under the sheets and sadly to say that she was indeed naked. And so was Oscar.

Damnit, it happened again, Nina mentally groaned recalling the events of last night. The thing was, they both weren't as drunk as they hope to indulge into something like this. But from the likes of their actions last night, what happened in the bedroom seemed inevitable.

Her head felt heavy from all the drinking and partying. Nina started getting flashbacks of last night. Them talking then dancing then her kissing him. When she tried to make a run for it, Oscar goes after her and kisses her back.

They had somehow made it to his room. Then there was his lips trailing all over her body as he undressed her. Every touch, kiss, and the sounds that left their lips seemed to be burned in her memory now. She didn't exactly know if it was the alcohol but she had to admit that last night felt amazing to her.

Weirdly enough, Nina found herself smiling a little before snapping out of it when she heard Oscar groan and shift in the bed. She stealthily  got out of bed without trying to wake him and hurriedly placed her clothes on. She grabs her shoes and phone before slowly creeps her way out of the door.

All those drinks begin to settle in as she feels her head start to pound and feel heavy. While she was adjusting her clothes, she looks up to see Cesar who just woke up and left his room as well. The two were in shock running into each other like this.

"Oh my God. Did you two-"

"I'm not here. I was never here," she cut him off waving her hands in front of him as an attempt to distract him. "You're dreaming. Go back to sleep, Cesar," she added attempting to inch a little bit closer to the front door.

"No. No. Holy shit you slept with my brother! Again!" Cesar said loudly as he pointed at Nina. The volume of his voice caused her head to pound even more.

"SHHHHHH!" Nina placed her finger up to her lips until it clicked in her head. "Again? What do you mean, again? You knew about the last time?" she asked exasperated.

"Hey I was a kid but I knew stuff like that happened a lot around here," Cesar shrugged. "Wait, so did you or did you not-"

Aw you poor kid. "Okay! Okay! Just ssshhhhh shut up!" she whisper yelled making her way to the door. "Again, I was never here. This conversation never happened."

"Yea. keep telling yourself that, Nina," Cesar smirked causing her to glare before leaving.

As she walks toward her house she sees the number of missed calls and texts coming from her sister. She notices the time and curses to herself knowing that she had a kid to tutor in Brentwood in an hour or so. She fishes out her keys and does her best to slowly creep into the house.

"See Mami! I told you tía was just at a sleep over!" Alex yelled causing her to freeze at the door. She could already hear her sister marching towards her.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone? I've been worried sick!" Victoria hugs her for a brief moment. "Are you hurt? Did you get roofied?"

"Mama what's foofie?" They both heard Penelope ask from the dining area.

"I'm fine V. I really am but I am hungry," Nina assured her before walking past her to eat. "Do we still have aspirin?"she asked going further into the house.