29: Imagine

Imagine by Ariana Grande
Knew you were perfect after the first kiss
Took a deep breath like, "Ooh"
Feels like forever, baby, I never thought that it would be you

Imagine a world like that
We go like up 'til I'm sleep on your chest
Love how my face fits so good in your neck
Why can't you imagine a world like that?

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

"Victoria can be batshit crazy if she wants to," Angelica laughed hearing about what Nina's sister did to Crystal. "But I'm telling you, that bitch is crazy," she added following Nina into the toiletries aisle.

"What? Cos all of Oscar's exes are crazy?" Nina joked as she began to stock up on the pads and tampons.

"Lol where was the lie in that statement?" Angelica replied actually agreeing to what Nina was saying. "If I'm being honest, you're the only one with her head screwed on properly."

"You serious?" Nina laughed a little.

"Spooky attracts all the freaks I'm telling you. Before you and your family came, those girls used to fight on his front lawn. I am not shitting you," Angelica said helping Nina stock up.

"Are you calling me a freak?" Nina continued joking.

"Well you are crazy smart," Angelica shrugged. "But yo, I'm serious. You gotta be careful messing with his exes," she repeated in warning.

"Ange, I appreciate the concern but V and I can handle ourselves," Nina assured. "What's got these hynas so obsessed over him anyway?" she added in question.

"I don't know, he's your novio you tell me," Angelica shrugged.

"They say its the dick," Oscar smirked as he popped out of nowhere causing Nina to jump.

"Jesus," Nina muttered dropping some of the packs of pads. "Hola, cariño," she said running a hand through her hair as she faced him.

"Hola, mi vida," He smiled looking down at her lips before kissing her gently.

"Y'all talk like a married couple what the hell?" Angelica complained going back to stocking up the shelf.

"What are you doing here?" Nina hummed as she pulled away from him.

"I'm visiting mi novia. What else does it look like?" Oscar answered as he picked up the packs of pads before handing them to Nina.

"I thought you had business?" Nina asked referring to Cesar's situation.

"It's being handled. It'll be over tonight," he answered as he noticed Nina shift. Of course she wasn't exactly pleased with the situation to begin with.

"While it's being handled, I figured I would spend time with my bebe," Oscar added as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and began to leave kisses on her neck.

Better to distract Nina like this. If Oscar were to stay with her to do whatever, it would hopefully divert her thoughts from finding out what Cesar was about to do to Latrelle. Oscar being in Nina's presence will give her the assurance that everything is okay.

But just to be extra sure, Oscar was taking her away from Freeridge tonight. Hopefully she doesn't get too suspicious about him taking her away like that.

"Honestly, if y'all wanna fuck the supply closet is available. I'm outta here," Angelica said dropping her work and walking away.

"Aw now look what you did. You drove her away. Who's gonna help me with all of this?" Nina scolded him as she picked up more packs of pads and tampons.